[SDT] Panic pissing action and puddle mod (1 Viewer)

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
Copied from my original request at the other page.

Her panic pissing action and puddle of it (dissappears gradually with time) triggered by fear rising or pass out or suffering from his ejaculation.
It'd be more natural and realistic if she don't change her mode and facial expression but simply pisses unconsciously.

BlueZephyr gave some technical advice.

I haven't been here in a while and this guy has some good ideas! I often wanted a mod that would cause the woman to piss, more so over shock and terror than anything else. Maybe it can be done in the [PUSSYDRIP] way, except colored yellow and looks more like a stream than a spray. Integrating it into DA or More Triggers would be better so then it can be done on command or from custom variables in dialogues.

Also, the AutoCloseMouth mod does the mouth thing that was asked for. As far as I know there's no way to make the mouth stay open after the cock goes in the first time tho. AutoCloseEyes will make her close her eyes when it goes in her mouth too. It might could have it's function reversed if someone could edit the code.

I think this would be another hit mod like famous "Spank Anywhere" if someone (with great techniques) could have make this good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.