Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Wow this is truly next generation stuff... So now the VR even sees your arm movement and follows them so you can do fencing? The "throw the sword in the air, turn it around, stab downwards" move is particularly amazing.

Zamaron1

Club Regular

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
hey are the Postal 3 mods still available?
Sorry, but that mod wasn't ever published - I just had played around a bit with some manual tweaking of resource files of Postal 3. And I didn't save those tweaks. The only thing I've kept is a few videos.
BTW, IMHO, Postal 3 is much less interesting for zako-modding than Max Payne 3.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Battlefield 5 was release by EA DICE late last year. For Multi player mode there are class like sniper, medic, infantry but with some modification available such as changing the soldier from male to female. The game itself play just like any FPS, when a soldier goes down, that soldier would be injured for a few second (with option of teammate reviving that soldier) female soldier when goes down would moan and groan before dying (if teammate doesn't revive her in time)

Attachments

• Battlefield-5-PC-Review-Female-Soldiers.png
    Battlefield-5-PC-Review-Female-Soldiers.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 270

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I am sure people posted about them somewhere else in this forum, but Perfect Dark has some nice helmet-wearing zakos - they remind me of the rebel soldiers from old Star Wars. Anyone has maybe a model extract of them?
It seems you can actually shoot the armor off them, and they have some totally valley-girl like comments like "OMG, I have been shot!" - and as shown in this video, you can shoot them to a nice squirming pile. I particularly like the animation when they bend over and show their ass to you.

Perfect Dark Zako01.png Perfect Dark Zako02.png Perfect Dark Zako03.png Perfect Dark Zako04.png Perfect Dark Zako05.png

Last edited:

Amlxy133

Avid Affiliate
Played postal3
Still hopping someone can do mod for it
I'm looking for the game with many henchwomen or peds in business suit and short skit

Torote

Avid Affiliate
Been lurking here forever and I've been holding onto stuff that hasn't really been mentioned here that I like a lot. While not particularly an FPS or the type of game y'all typically play here, XCOM 2 has a theme of expendable soldiers especially on higher difficulties as well as an awesome modding scene. While not enemies or bad girls (unless you're fond of aliens kidnapping people and running them through factories), XCOM 2 soldiers have the capacity to be pretty cute and expendable.

I'm sure Skyrim has been mentioned before because it's phenomenal in regard to modding in zako, but I haven't seen the greatest mod ever created mentioned.
Deadly Wenches
Deadly wenches is an add-on to another free mod called Immersive Wenches. Deadly wenches seamlessly turns like 98% of bandits and humanoid enemies into awesome zako if you get the MOAR Deadly Wenches plugin. This mod is awesome in and of itself but if you consider the endless modding capability of Skyrim there's a lot you can do with it.

Not a part of Deadly Wenches but I'm in love with how pretty you can make everything in this game.
Poster_000.png 20190507231558_1.jpg 20190507231600_1.jpg 20190503033221_1.jpg 20180728022225_1.jpg 20180427022832_1.jpg 20170408182234_1.jpg 20170404155311_1.jpg 20170116053004_1.jpg 20170114150138_1.jpg 20170114010041_1.jpg Poster_000.png Poster_001.png Poster_007.png Poster_002.png 20160409150402_1.jpg 20160526044558_1.jpg 20161117203720_1.jpg 20161120190730_1.jpg 20190901052258_1.jpg 20180328185630_1.jpg 20180328211824_1.jpg 20180329163239_1.jpg 20180329163636_1.jpg 20180329203021_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gollot

Casual Client
As for me - I've never tried to mod Postal 2 - there was quite enough female enemies even without modding. And for now graphics and physics in Postal 2 is too obsolete, imho.
Max Payne 3 and GTA V should be amazing with all the customization options. A shame that looks so hard, i need to give it a try someday.

Gollot

Casual Client
Been lurking here forever and I've been holding onto stuff that hasn't really been mentioned here that I like a lot. While not particularly an FPS or the type of game y'all typically play here, XCOM 2 has a theme of expendable soldiers especially on higher difficulties as well as an awesome modding scene. While not enemies or bad girls (unless you're fond of aliens kidnapping people and running them through factories), XCOM 2 soldiers have the capacity to be pretty cute and expendable.

View attachment 96888View attachment 96890View attachment 96891View attachment 96892View attachment 96893View attachment 96894View attachment 96895View attachment 96897View attachment 96898View attachment 96899View attachment 96900View attachment 96901View attachment 96902

I'm sure Skyrim has been mentioned before because it's phenomenal in regard to modding in zako, but I haven't seen the greatest mod ever created mentioned.
Deadly Wenches
Deadly wenches is an add-on to another free mod called Immersive Wenches. Deadly wenches seamlessly turns like 98% of bandits and humanoid enemies into awesome zako if you get the MOAR Deadly Wenches plugin. This mod is awesome in and of itself but if you consider the endless modding capability of Skyrim there's a lot you can do with it.
View attachment 96903View attachment 96904View attachment 96905View attachment 96906
View attachment 96908View attachment 96909View attachment 96910View attachment 96911View attachment 96912

Not a part of Deadly Wenches but I'm in love with how pretty you can make everything in this game.
View attachment 96907
Wow the Xcom zakos look amazing i need to give it a shot. Can you list the mods that you used?

Torote

Avid Affiliate
Wow the Xcom zakos look amazing i need to give it a shot. Can you list the mods that you used?

I used a crap ton, I'll try to give you the essentials.

Hair & Face

Colors

Hair

Face & Makeup
Steam Workshop :: [WOTC] Sudden Attack 2 Wetsuit (Includes the face I used on all of my Asian soldiers)
Steam Workshop :: Ketaros Makeups Package (Makeup, will not work with the first link of this section)

Clothing, etc
Steam Community :: ($S360)Aeronautic :: Workshop Items (Basically everything this guy has made that interests you. For me his 2B outfit mod is a really important commodity because I've used it for like 90% of the zako in my previous post (like the only thing that has big thighs and high heels) but it's kind of finicky because it doesn't mesh well with other torsos. I find it's easy to hide the seam with the belts provided in the SA2 wet suit mod or the SA2 Miya Customization Pack (listed below)).
Steam Workshop :: [WOTC] SA2 Miya Customization Pack (Contains belt and hair I use a lot)
Steam Community :: Astery :: Workshop Items (probably fair to install almost anything this guy has made as well).
Steam Workshop :: WOTC Female Clothing Pack (adds a ton of options).

[XCOM 2] Mod index (There's some lewd stuff on Loverslab if you're into that)
Lewd mods and XCOM 2 (Or use this thread if you'd like to do some digging, but try to make sure you're downloading the most recent content (WotC)).

Things You Should Probably Install for Gameplay/Compatability Reasons

I'm just including mods that'll make your experience less painful, these shouldn't impact gameplay or difficulty. I've also put in stuff you might need for the previous character creation mods to work. I'm not sure what the mods require so I'm sending the content I'm subscribed to, just double check when installing to see if the mods require anything.

Do keep in mind most of the mods I've listed and all of the mods that will probably come out for this game are for the latest WotC expansion and likely won't work with the default game (WotC is basically the same thing as the default campaign with a bunch of new stuff added). If you don't have WotC most of this content isn't likely to work. Also, there's a veritable fuck ton of voice packs and other customization options on the steam workshop that are worth checking out if you're not satisfied with everything here. Let me know if there's content you see in my pictures that is missing in this post.

Last edited:

Gollot

Casual Client
I used a crap ton, I'll try to give you the essentials.

Hair & Face

Colors

Hair

Face & Makeup
Steam Workshop :: [WOTC] Sudden Attack 2 Wetsuit (Includes the face I used on all of my Asian soldiers)
Steam Workshop :: Ketaros Makeups Package (Makeup, will not work with the first link of this section)

Clothing, etc
Steam Community :: ($S360)Aeronautic :: Workshop Items (Basically everything this guy has made that interests you. For me his 2B outfit mod is a really important commodity because I've used it for like 90% of the zako in my previous post (like the only thing that has big thighs and high heels) but it's kind of finicky because it doesn't mesh well with other torsos. I find it's easy to hide the seam with the belts provided in the SA2 wet suit mod or the SA2 Miya Customization Pack (listed below)).
Steam Workshop :: [WOTC] SA2 Miya Customization Pack (Contains belt and hair I use a lot)
Steam Community :: Astery :: Workshop Items (probably fair to install almost anything this guy has made as well).
Steam Workshop :: WOTC Female Clothing Pack (adds a ton of options).

[XCOM 2] Mod index (There's some lewd stuff on Loverslab if you're into that)
Lewd mods and XCOM 2 (Or use this thread if you'd like to do some digging, but try to make sure you're downloading the most recent content (WotC)).

Things You Should Probably Install for Gameplay/Compatability Reasons

I'm just including mods that'll make your experience less painful, these shouldn't impact gameplay or difficulty. I've also put in stuff you might need for the previous character creation mods to work. I'm not sure what the mods require so I'm sending the content I'm subscribed to, just double check when installing to see if the mods require anything.

Do keep in mind most of the mods I've listed and all of the mods that will probably come out for this game are for the latest WotC expansion and likely won't work with the default game (WotC is basically the same thing as the default campaign with a bunch of new stuff added). If you don't have WotC most of this content isn't likely to work. Also, there's a veritable fuck ton of voice packs and other customization options on the steam workshop that are worth checking out if you're not satisfied with everything here. Let me know if there's content you see in my pictures that is missing in this post.
Thanks a lot!!!

osw

Club Regular
Do they have mods for how enemies look?

Torote

Avid Affiliate
Do they have mods for how enemies look?

Very few unfortunately in terms of zako as far as I know. Loverslab has a few ones that lewd the aliens but they’re not exactly my kinda thing. There are a few mods that add human factions to fight, but I’m not sure if there’s any way to configure which type of enemy appears. Base game has snake ladies. Other than that I’m at a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.