Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too)

wj1905

Club Regular
Wow this is truly next generation stuff... So now the VR even sees your arm movement and follows them so you can do fencing? The "throw the sword in the air, turn it around, stab downwards" move is particularly amazing.

Kendall

Avid Affiliate

rutgerhauer

Potential Patron
DeviantArt Username
emergency1980
hey are the Postal 3 mods still available?
Sorry, but that mod wasn't ever published - I just had played around a bit with some manual tweaking of resource files of Postal 3. And I didn't save those tweaks. The only thing I've kept is a few videos.
BTW, IMHO, Postal 3 is much less interesting for zako-modding than Max Payne 3.

Pangcake22

Potential Patron
Battlefield 5 was release by EA DICE late last year. For Multi player mode there are class like sniper, medic, infantry but with some modification available such as changing the soldier from male to female. The game itself play just like any FPS, when a soldier goes down, that soldier would be injured for a few second (with option of teammate reviving that soldier) female soldier when goes down would moan and groan before dying (if teammate doesn't revive her in time)

Attachments

wj1905

Club Regular
I am sure people posted about them somewhere else in this forum, but Perfect Dark has some nice helmet-wearing zakos - they remind me of the rebel soldiers from old Star Wars. Anyone has maybe a model extract of them?
It seems you can actually shoot the armor off them, and they have some totally valley-girl like comments like "OMG, I have been shot!" - and as shown in this video, you can shoot them to a nice squirming pile. I particularly like the animation when they bend over and show their ass to you.
Perfect Dark Zako01.pngPerfect Dark Zako02.pngPerfect Dark Zako03.pngPerfect Dark Zako04.pngPerfect Dark Zako05.png

Last edited:

Amlxy133

Potential Patron
Played postal3
Still hopping someone can do mod for it
I'm looking for the game with many henchwomen or peds in business suit and short skit

Top Bottom