Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (2 Viewers)

Gollot

Casual Client
Depending on what you mean, yes. The outfits unlocked via the FOB multiplayer (swimsuits, etc) can be unlocked offline through mods.

If you're instead referring to metal gear online, the answer is "I think so". There are model replacement tools out there (MQPMTool v2.1.3 - A Model Swap Tool), but I'm not super familiar with MGO (never played it personally, the singleplayer was more interesting to me).
It would be cool to replace the comon enemies with zakos wearing those outfits, i remember a mod that lets you edit a lot of values and you can spawn an invasion of custom npc in your base but i'm not sure if you can custom what they wear.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Depending on what you mean, yes. The outfits unlocked via the FOB multiplayer (swimsuits, etc) can be unlocked offline through mods.

If you're instead referring to metal gear online, the answer is "I think so". There are model replacement tools out there (MQPMTool v2.1.3 - A Model Swap Tool), but I'm not super familiar with MGO (never played it personally, the singleplayer was more interesting to me).

Are you able to swap in the multiplayer outfits to single player?

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
It would be cool to replace the comon enemies with zakos wearing those outfits, i remember a mod that lets you edit a lot of values and you can spawn an invasion of custom npc in your base but i'm not sure if you can custom what they wear.

Yes, I mentioned in my original post, that mod is Infinite Heaven and lets you pick their outfits - standard gear, swimsuits, etc.

Are you able to swap in the multiplayer outfits to single player?

Again, I'm not super sure. I think the answer is yes, but you'd have to find the models (either by pulling them out of the multiplayer files or downloading a mod someone else made).

Gollot

Casual Client
Also you might be able to import the Metal Gear Survive outfits to MGSV.

A game i think it would be zako dream is Ghost Recon Wildalnds, imagine that level of customization on zakos. I wish that game had an active modding comunnity.

kmon22

Club Regular
would you be able to explain how you can change enemies to female enemies via infinite heaven?
First you need Openvi to do it. Go to speds1.rpf and speds2.rpf. Note: always go to edit mode. Plus you have to get familiar with the enemies model name, trust me... It alot. Each models got three important files to work. Wdd, wft, and wtd. Replace these three file with the female model ones.

elliejayy

Potential Patron

Let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for.

Heyyy! Would you be able to elaborate on how you were able to change the outfits of the spawned invasion girls? I able to get the invasion working with all girls but they only seem to spawn with God awful fatigues. :wat:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
First you need Openvi to do it. Go to speds1.rpf and speds2.rpf. Note: always go to edit mode. Plus you have to get familiar with the enemies model name, trust me... It alot. Each models got three important files to work. Wdd, wft, and wtd. Replace these three file with the female model ones.

i meant to quote sneaky mollusk

Heyyy! Would you be able to elaborate on how you were able to change the outfits of the spawned invasion girls? I able to get the invasion working with all girls but they only seem to spawn with God awful fatigues. :wat:

open the infinite heaven menu, go to 9 Mother Base Menu, and then 5: DD Suit female, and change that to one of the others.

On a tangent I was dissapointed when i swapped the IGA stealth outfit for the base fatigues with another mod, and it works for player characters, but it doesn't work for NPCs. I think player outfits are their own thing from npc outfits?

elliejayy

Potential Patron
I can’t wait to try this, I have OpenVI for GTA, sounds like a mission lol.
i meant to quote sneaky mollusk

open the infinite heaven menu, go to 9 Mother Base Menu, and then 5: DD Suit female, and change that to one of the others.

On a tangent I was dissapointed when i swapped the IGA stealth outfit for the base fatigues with another mod, and it works for player characters, but it doesn't work for NPCs. I think player outfits are their own thing from npc outfits?
Strange, I could’ve sworn I changed that and they still spawned with the fatigues. Is there anything I may need to turn on to activate that setting? Wasn’t sure if I had to turn on another setting or something like that in addition to changing DD Female to swimsuit. I didn’t get to test it, but I figured also that was only there for the vanilla DD’s that spawn on the MB, not for the “invasion” mode.

And yeah, I’d imagine they’re their own skin like multiplayer characters and peds on GTA.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I can’t wait to try this, I have OpenVI for GTA, sounds like a mission lol.

Strange, I could’ve sworn I changed that and they still spawned with the fatigues. Is there anything I may need to turn on to activate that setting? Wasn’t sure if I had to turn on another setting or something like that in addition to changing DD Female to swimsuit. I didn’t get to test it, but I figured also that was only there for the vanilla DD’s that spawn on the MB, not for the “invasion” mode.

And yeah, I’d imagine they’re their own skin like multiplayer characters and peds on GTA.

I had that happen once, but i went to helo and back to the base and it changed their outfit to the one i set in the menu. Try that, and make sure everything else is factory setting.

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
Seems like y'all figured it out but I threw a more detailed guide under the cut in case anyone else is having trouble.
First step is to make sure you've run the game at least once. Ideally get to about mission five or so? I think that's when you start to be able to visit Mother Base whenever you want.

Then download infinite heaven, available here: Infinite Heaven

You'll need the snakebite mod tool to install it, which also makes installing other mods easier: SnakeBite Mod Manager

Run the download and let it install, then install Infinite Heaven through it.

Run the game, and while in the Aerial Command Center, you can hold the "dive" button to access the IH menu. It's... basically the worst menu possible.
20191216201956_1_LI.jpg

You can control by pressing 'up' and 'down', and it will scroll out the current menu option. Press 'right' to select an option. You're going to want to scroll all the way down to "9. Mother Base Menu" and select that.

In this sub-menu you're going to want to look at the following options:
"5. DD Suit Female" - change this to swimsuit or whatever you happen to want.
"22. Allow lethal actions" - You're going to want to change this to "On," I'm guessing :wink:
"23. Women in enemy invasion mode" - percentage slider, change to 100%.
"24. Mother base war games" - set to "enemy invasion".

Afterwards just open the idroid to go back to Mother Base, you'll find a bunch of half-naked women with guns who are going to try to kill you.

Also, I personally like the following mods, which can all be installed pretty easily via the snakebite tool:
Female Megalodon Swimsuit Revamp - revamps one of the swimsuits, with various options for body type.
Female Great White Swimsuit Revamp 1.1 - revamps another swimsuit, similar options.
New Female Faces and Hairs - a lot of improvements to the female faces and hair in the game.
Makeup For Female Soldiers - adds makeup to female faces. Has to be installed after the previous mod if you use both.

elliejayy

Potential Patron
Seems like y'all figured it out but I threw a more detailed guide under the cut in case anyone else is having trouble.
First step is to make sure you've run the game at least once. Ideally get to about mission five or so? I think that's when you start to be able to visit Mother Base whenever you want.

Then download infinite heaven, available here: Infinite Heaven

You'll need the snakebite mod tool to install it, which also makes installing other mods easier: SnakeBite Mod Manager

Run the download and let it install, then install Infinite Heaven through it.

Run the game, and while in the Aerial Command Center, you can hold the "dive" button to access the IH menu. It's... basically the worst menu possible.
View attachment 100257

You can control by pressing 'up' and 'down', and it will scroll out the current menu option. Press 'right' to select an option. You're going to want to scroll all the way down to "9. Mother Base Menu" and select that.

In this sub-menu you're going to want to look at the following options:
"5. DD Suit Female" - change this to swimsuit or whatever you happen to want.
"22. Allow lethal actions" - You're going to want to change this to "On," I'm guessing :wink:
"23. Women in enemy invasion mode" - percentage slider, change to 100%.
"24. Mother base war games" - set to "enemy invasion".

Afterwards just open the idroid to go back to Mother Base, you'll find a bunch of half-naked women with guns who are going to try to kill you.

Also, I personally like the following mods, which can all be installed pretty easily via the snakebite tool:
Female Megalodon Swimsuit Revamp - revamps one of the swimsuits, with various options for body type.
Female Great White Swimsuit Revamp 1.1 - revamps another swimsuit, similar options.
New Female Faces and Hairs - a lot of improvements to the female faces and hair in the game.
Makeup For Female Soldiers - adds makeup to female faces. Has to be installed after the previous mod if you use both.
Thank you!

I actually got it to work last night, but I also changed the male outfits and set one of the settings to “enemy prep”, and voila, they started working! It was getting boring just on the regular base, but then I unlocked the other outer hubs and DAMN is it fun jumping between all the different locations and taking them on! Plus, I easily banked like 30 girls in my units in a lot less than an hour now after getting the Fulton supply drops, fun building my little army of sexy legging-clad ladies. :tongue:

Thanks so much for posting those clips though, definitely a fun game I wanted to try awhile ago but I never had a strong PC to run it. Now after I got my laptop, been starting to get a little bored of FiveM, and now this is my new fave! Haha. So enjoyable with the grappling animations and interrogations, then having the choice to have a non-lethal KO or the brutal heart-stab! Oh the fantasies that start dancing around in the head lol.

elliejayy

Potential Patron
Question, I haven’t tried the “deploy combat unit” feature of the game yet, where apparently you can send your combat unit in for different missions. Do you actually get to accompany your soldiers during these missions, or is it just an off-screen running in the background kinda deal? Just curious while I’m sitting here at work, anxious to play again lol.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Question, I haven’t tried the “deploy combat unit” feature of the game yet, where apparently you can send your combat unit in for different missions. Do you actually get to accompany your soldiers during these missions, or is it just an off-screen running in the background kinda deal? Just curious while I’m sitting here at work, anxious to play again lol.

its off-screen.

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
Nice, thanks! So you can play as that invisible girl Quiet here? Some nice animations there. Love that the game gives you so many options.
Actually, I'm not playing as quiet there - that's a late-game development item you can equip on anyone, that makes them almost invisible. You *can* play as quiet using any one of probably a hundred different mods, though. It's a very popular modification.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So Agony's creators, Madminds, are doing a new game called Succubus that has more melee combat than the original game, and where you play as a sexy succubus in first person view. The usual damned humans and the Onoskelis demonesses aside, there is a new type of female demon enemy, as well as a hot muscled 6-armed demoness end boss in the trailer.

20191220210853_1.jpg 20191220210857_1.jpg 20191220212127_1.jpg 20191220213600_1.jpg 20191220214132_1.jpg 20191220214519_1.jpg 20191220214522_1.jpg 20191220214523_1.jpg 20191220214526_1.jpg 20191220214527_1.jpg

Actually, I'm not playing as quiet there - that's a late-game development item you can equip on anyone, that makes them almost invisible. You *can* play as quiet using any one of probably a hundred different mods, though. It's a very popular modification.
Ah OK, I assumed you can only play as Snake, yet you were playing as a girl who can turn invisible... assumed it is her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.