Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (4 Viewers)

ludorathown

Potential Patron
Been lurking here forever and I've been holding onto stuff that hasn't really been mentioned here that I like a lot. While not particularly an FPS or the type of game y'all typically play here, XCOM 2 has a theme of expendable soldiers especially on higher difficulties as well as an awesome modding scene. While not enemies or bad girls (unless you're fond of aliens kidnapping people and running them through factories), XCOM 2 soldiers have the capacity to be pretty cute and expendable.

I'm sure Skyrim has been mentioned before because it's phenomenal in regard to modding in zako, but I haven't seen the greatest mod ever created mentioned.
Deadly Wenches
Deadly wenches is an add-on to another free mod called Immersive Wenches. Deadly wenches seamlessly turns like 98% of bandits and humanoid enemies into awesome zako if you get the MOAR Deadly Wenches plugin. This mod is awesome in and of itself but if you consider the endless modding capability of Skyrim there's a lot you can do with it.

Not a part of Deadly Wenches but I'm in love with how pretty you can make everything in this game.
View attachment 96888View attachment 96889View attachment 96890View attachment 96891View attachment 96892View attachment 96893View attachment 96894View attachment 96895View attachment 96896View attachment 96897View attachment 96898View attachment 96899View attachment 96900View attachment 96901View attachment 96902View attachment 96903View attachment 96904View attachment 96905View attachment 96906View attachment 96907View attachment 96908View attachment 96909View attachment 96910View attachment 96911View attachment 96912
As a lurker i feel bad for you recommending Deadly Wenches as the go to zako mod,there are better ones you can find on this loverslab thread:Best looking NPC overhaul .
JH series by sidearm(korean modder) is my favourite,the zakos look nice as i don't mind lore unfriendliness.
sidearmf93님의 블로그 : 네이버 블로그

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
There needs to be more ryona-focused videos on Blade and Sorcery. One that don't have players making noises into their mics.
Yeah doesn't the game actually have a slider that allows you to toggle the percentage of how many enemies are male or female? Perfect for zako stuff. I guess there just aren't enough ryona fans with VR equipment or something? Because I sure don't and otherwise I don't know why there wouldn't be a lot of ryona videos for it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Been lurking here forever and I've been holding onto stuff that hasn't really been mentioned here that I like a lot. While not particularly an FPS or the type of game y'all typically play here, XCOM 2 has a theme of expendable soldiers especially on higher difficulties as well as an awesome modding scene. While not enemies or bad girls (unless you're fond of aliens kidnapping people and running them through factories), XCOM 2 soldiers have the capacity to be pretty cute and expendable.

I'm sure Skyrim has been mentioned before because it's phenomenal in regard to modding in zako, but I haven't seen the greatest mod ever created mentioned.
Deadly Wenches
Deadly wenches is an add-on to another free mod called Immersive Wenches. Deadly wenches seamlessly turns like 98% of bandits and humanoid enemies into awesome zako if you get the MOAR Deadly Wenches plugin. This mod is awesome in and of itself but if you consider the endless modding capability of Skyrim there's a lot you can do with it.

Not a part of Deadly Wenches but I'm in love with how pretty you can make everything in this game.
View attachment 96888View attachment 96889View attachment 96890View attachment 96891View attachment 96892View attachment 96893View attachment 96894View attachment 96895View attachment 96896View attachment 96897View attachment 96898View attachment 96899View attachment 96900View attachment 96901View attachment 96902View attachment 96903View attachment 96904View attachment 96905View attachment 96906View attachment 96907View attachment 96908View attachment 96909View attachment 96910View attachment 96911View attachment 96912
Nice XCOM mod, pretty cool!
You got any mods that does the Skyrim bandit girls, but also makes them more varied by adding Khaijiit and Argonian gals among them?

Very few unfortunately in terms of zako as far as I know. Loverslab has a few ones that lewd the aliens but they’re not exactly my kinda thing. There are a few mods that add human factions to fight, but I’m not sure if there’s any way to configure which type of enemy appears. Base game has snake ladies. Other than that I’m at a loss.

Are there still no nude mods for the Vipers even after this many years?

LesbianFistingSex

Potential Patron

Deadly Wenches

I specifically made an account to ask what mods are you running for skyrim. Those fucking babes look fucking baller.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
From the makers of the Hell simulator Agony, Succubus - same environments and graphics, but here you play a succubus from FPS or TPS view (it changes during battles) and you can fight back against the damned and demons. At 5:00 there are some female enemies, plus of course you encounter plenty of the V-mouthed Onoskelis demonesses too as enemies.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
From the makers of the Hell simulator Agony, Succubus - same environments and graphics, but here you play a succubus from FPS or TPS view (it changes during battles) and you can fight back against the damned and demons. At 5:00 there are some female enemies, plus of course you encounter plenty of the V-mouthed Onoskelis demonesses too as enemies.

The video looks good and female ememies also looks good. But Agony is a really shitty game. This company's games should only be purchased after viewing other people's reviews.

Last edited:

anavin500

Avid Affiliate
Agony it seen to must puzzle and fps throw up
Succubus seen fps no puzzle a lot of action
May be it't call this a spin off ???
It Look good then agony

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
It's very bad gameplay and art and a lot of bug on hentai in steam ...
just watched some of the trailers, and the only "good" one with regards to zako by comparison seems to be sniper: middle east. at least that one has you snipe henchgirl terrorists. the others don't seem to have zako except hentai hell at least.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I got you there fam. Unfortunately it comes with male bandits too.
OBIS: Organized Bandits in Skyrim
OBIS for SE

I'd also recommend playing with Bodyslide if you enjoy lots of variety in your gorls.
Thanks! Though I dunno if this is what I am looking for. There was also a mod that turned all bandits female.
Something like this: anyone knows what this mod is?

Last edited:

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
Dusted off my geriatric account from the ol' Ryonani days to post one I'm surprised I didn't see mentioned: Metal Gear Solid 5

Technically a third-person shooter, this game is simply marvelous, with a bit of work. Typically the game has very few female characters, and they almost never show up as enemies in the base game. Fortunately, mods come in and fix that oversight. Specifically, I'm referring to infinite heaven. It's a mod that allows you to tweak a large number of things about the game, but the most significant two for purposes of this post are:
  1. Add occasional female enemies in the game's open world
  2. Add 'wargame' modes to mother base, including an 'enemy invasion' mode.
In the 'enemy invasion' mode you can tweak all sorts of settings, including the proportion of female soldiers and what they're wearing. So... filling a base with hostile women in swimsuits that you then have to infiltrate through whatever means necessary, including guns, knives, etc.

My personal favorite aspect is that the game has a system for "wounding" enemies, where they'll be knocked down and bleeding to death, but still conscious - they'll writhe in agony until they bleed out, you finish them, or you medevac them out (and add them to your own bottomless pit of mooks). Some of them even resolutely keep fighting even in this wounded state.
20191212212656_1.jpg

You can also hold them at gunpoint or put a knife to their throat and interrogate them.
20191212212618_1.jpg 20191212214026_1.jpg

Variety's a bit limited but you can spice that up with mods. Infinite Heaven is mandatory, various face replacers and model tweaks are highly recommended. The swimsuit revamp mods I use give several body type options, too, so you can have thick, thin, or extra-curvy zakos too.

The downside is that this is a pretty fiddly process. Accessing the swimsuits takes quite a bit of game time or mods, and even accessing the free-roam can take over an hour. It's a good game beyond the zako content but there's a fair amount of work you have to put in. Even just navigating Infinite Heaven's menu is complicated and unintuitive.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Dusted off my geriatric account from the ol' Ryonani days to post one I'm surprised I didn't see mentioned: Metal Gear Solid 5

Technically a third-person shooter, this game is simply marvelous, with a bit of work. Typically the game has very few female characters, and they almost never show up as enemies in the base game. Fortunately, mods come in and fix that oversight. Specifically, I'm referring to infinite heaven. It's a mod that allows you to tweak a large number of things about the game, but the most significant two for purposes of this post are:
  1. Add occasional female enemies in the game's open world
  2. Add 'wargame' modes to mother base, including an 'enemy invasion' mode.
In the 'enemy invasion' mode you can tweak all sorts of settings, including the proportion of female soldiers and what they're wearing. So... filling a base with hostile women in swimsuits that you then have to infiltrate through whatever means necessary, including guns, knives, etc.

My personal favorite aspect is that the game has a system for "wounding" enemies, where they'll be knocked down and bleeding to death, but still conscious - they'll writhe in agony until they bleed out, you finish them, or you medevac them out (and add them to your own bottomless pit of mooks). Some of them even resolutely keep fighting even in this wounded state.
View attachment 100142

You can also hold them at gunpoint or put a knife to their throat and interrogate them.
View attachment 100143View attachment 100144

Variety's a bit limited but you can spice that up with mods. Infinite Heaven is mandatory, various face replacers and model tweaks are highly recommended. The swimsuit revamp mods I use give several body type options, too, so you can have thick, thin, or extra-curvy zakos too.

The downside is that this is a pretty fiddly process. Accessing the swimsuits takes quite a bit of game time or mods, and even accessing the free-roam can take over an hour. It's a good game beyond the zako content but there's a fair amount of work you have to put in. Even just navigating Infinite Heaven's menu is complicated and unintuitive.
Yeah, I have seen tons of videos of these mods, but unfortunately none of them are in english and they have some weird voices in... chinese or japanese, whichever that was.
Do share more screens if you have them!

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
is there anyway to get the multiplayer outfits into the main game in mgs5?

Depending on what you mean, yes. The outfits unlocked via the FOB multiplayer (swimsuits, etc) can be unlocked offline through mods.

If you're instead referring to metal gear online, the answer is "I think so". There are model replacement tools out there (MQPMTool v2.1.3 - A Model Swap Tool), but I'm not super familiar with MGO (never played it personally, the singleplayer was more interesting to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.