Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (2 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Can't believe no-one posted those sexy, sexy voluptous nurses from painkiller yet. :)

Attachments

• 127571-painkiller-battle-out-of-hell-windows-screenshot-deadly-nurse.jpg
    127571-painkiller-battle-out-of-hell-windows-screenshot-deadly-nurse.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,542
  • 1106117026_f.jpg
    1106117026_f.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,594
  • gfs_97632_2_18.jpg
    gfs_97632_2_18.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,615
  • Nurse.jpg
    Nurse.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,743
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,570

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Painkiller was great, but thats all you get until the unofficial fan expansion which also lacked zakos until the end of the game.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Apparently Just Cause 3 has regular female enemies occasionally appearing. Will probably get this very entertaining game at the weekend anyway. A report shall be forthcoming!

Probably should have posted this here. Anyway, pic and description courtesy of the official game guide.
Firstly a picture.
f9AY7Zk.jpg

Guards have very little health and are weak at medium or long range. However, they can dish out reasonable damage if you get close to them because of their SMGs. Stay back and use weapons with superior range to kill them safely.

^^^The guide refers to their male counterparts as 'Privates'. The uniforms are the same. Even with the rank tag listing both types as private. Too small to see in the picture though.

From what I've seen they never spawn as enemies on the road if your wanted/heat level rises while free roaming. They do however appear quite a lot at air bases,facilities etc. So I would guess they are meant to be logistics or some other variety of support arm. That being said during the story line combat missions I've played so far, they do appear frequently in enemy hordes.

I do like their design. Regulation 'bun' type hairdos and practical uniforms.

However these are the only female enemies encountered, so a greater variety would be nice even if only purely cosmetic (hair colour, face type etc). Perhaps ones serving checkpoints on the roads you can encounter when what is basically a GTA style wanted level kicks in.

Found another picture from the wiki site. Showing the weapon they use.

latest

Edit. Anybody else having issues seeing it? It was showing fine for me.
Reattached it as a file all the same.

Last edited:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Three years ago there was a thread at deadskirts.com about a little modding of Max Payne 3 game which allows to switch enemies models from males to females: DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! :: View topic - Great Third Person Shooter Game Modded
It's not FPS, though - It's TPS, if it makes any difference... Must have for shooting fans, especially for machinegunning lovers =)

Here is the link to a folder with some videos taken by myself from MaxPayne3 modded this way:
MEGA
All of the videos share the same simple scenario - multishooting & machinegunning of armed females in shootout. The hero behaves as a tank, 'cause cheats were used.

For example - some screencaps from those videos:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
AFAIK, complete mod was never released - it would have too huge size, about 5 GB or so. There are only several instructions, advices and some tweaked-skins models files spreaded across that thread on deadskirts (BTW, some links are still alive there).
That was enough for me to tweak the game by myself - it's really quite an easy task for every average PC user, IMHO.

Gollot

Casual Client
AFAIK, complete mod was never released - it would have too huge size, about 5 GB or so. There are only several instructions, advices and some tweaked-skins models files spreaded across that thread on deadskirts (BTW, some links are still alive there).
That was enough for me to tweak the game by myself - it's really quite an easy task for every average PC user, IMHO.
You can use the multiplayer models to replace the story ones?

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
You can use the multiplayer models to replace the story ones?
I can't say anything certain about that - I have no idea where those multiplayer models are located in game resources. I haven't seen any model in game with "mp" in its name. Maybe some sort of multiplayer update should be applied first - I dont' know.

smthng

Casual Client
On Star wars battlefront you can play as a female rebel and female stormtropper and new call of duty game got women ww2 soldiers. Call of duty is not out yet and probably a bit expensive but battlefront is cheap. Maybe we can arrenge a zako gameplay and even record it.

RedMia

Potential Patron
The Max Payne 3 mod was great BUT it had a big problem in my opinion: The pain/dead faces were broken... If it would be fixed, honestly, it would be the best game for zako! :'(

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
The Max Payne 3 mod was great BUT it had a big problem in my opinion: The pain/dead faces were broken... If it would be fixed, honestly, it would be the best game for zako! :'(
As you might see on screenshots, not much of that face distortion left after zeroing face bones weights here: common.rpf/data/anim/filtersets.xml

RedMia

Potential Patron
I am sorry but what I see on your screenshot is exactly the issue I talked about. For me, it is an absolute turn off.. :s

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
I am sorry but what I see on your screenshot is exactly the issue I talked about. For me, it is an absolute turn off.. :s
Yes, it's the issue. But it isn't exaclty the issue that you'll get if you'll just switch models. Maybe it is still too noticable for you, but it doesn't change the fact that faces distortion may be reduced greatly by zeroing some face bones weights. That is the tweak that anyone who will try to switch models would have to do, until more suitable way will be discovered.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Three years ago there was a thread at deadskirts.com about a little modding of Max Payne 3 game which allows to switch enemies models from males to females: DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! :: View topic - Great Third Person Shooter Game Modded
It's not FPS, though - It's TPS, if it makes any difference... Must have for shooting fans, especially for machinegunning lovers =)

Here is the link to a folder with some videos taken by myself from MaxPayne3 modded this way:
MEGA
All of the videos share the same simple scenario - multishooting & machinegunning of armed females in shootout. The hero behaves as a tank, 'cause cheats were used.

For example - some screencaps from those videos:
This is by far the best i have seen so far man. Thanks a lot for sharing. Btw i downloaded some of your clips but theres no sound. Is it supposed to be that way or theres something wrong with my pc?

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
If you find a way to get a better version of this mod, please share with us. :)
I didn't explore it too deep, and I'm certainly not an expert in rockstar games engines... But I've got a strong suspicions that female models ("FLGE" action type in peds.ide) aren't supplied by developers with proper face expressions for agressive actions (like aming, rage, pain, etc.), as developers did for "PLGE" & "AMED" action type models. If it's true - then there is no way to fix face distortions other than completely turn off face animation as it was described in my posts above.

RedMia

Potential Patron
I understand your point my dear but maybe there is still a way because the game features multiplayer female characters. So I think there is face expressions for females somewhere, but maybe it can't be used for the solo part of the game, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.