Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

P

Provois

hi all

I´ve the Vindictus eu version and the swapper doesn´t work.

The milli time swapper from Shadowace do not change the dll. I´ve testet values like 3000,2000,1000,100 and 1 but I get nor Error and the Mods dosen´t work.

The Swapper from sebway2k3 didn´t start the game. When i click on "swap for editied file" the window short flicker and then nothing :-/

I use the FileSystem_stdio files from this threat. i run all programs as Admin.

Thanks for help.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone knows from where i can get the moding tools or a tutorial for the nude models and the textures? Most of the nude models from hongfire have ugly feet except for lanyuewood's mods, but that model breats have wierd nipple placement is there a way to combine them?

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I´ve the Vindictus eu version and the swapper doesn´t work.

The milli time swapper from Shadowace do not change the dll. I´ve testet values like 3000,2000,1000,100 and 1 but I get nor Error and the Mods dosen´t work.

The Swapper from sebway2k3 didn´t start the game. When i click on "swap for editied file" the window short flicker and then nothing :-/

I use the FileSystem_stdio files from this threat. i run all programs as Admin.

Thanks for help.

I do not own the eu version so maybe thats why the swapper doesn't start the game. Can you give me a screenshot of the content you have in your vindictus folder ? is the name of the client is still Vindictus.exe or is it something else ? Do you have both FileSystem_Stdio.dll and FileSystem_Stdio.dat in the bin folder ?

yup i know thats.
data\materials\models\player\nudemod
data\models\player\evy
data\models\player\fiona
sometimes it say:
'the size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed'
sometimes happens error with *dll checking. (cannot find file or something)

Like it was previously said, if you get the 'the size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed' error it means the time you chose was too quick (too low). But i have no clue about the dll checking you are talking about, are you running the swapper on administrator ? if not you can either right-click on the swapper and click 'run as administrator' or click 'properties' and in the 'compatibility tab' check 'run as administrator'. If this doesn't help, delete the folder where the swapper is, unrar it again somewhere like in a folder on your desktop, uninstall the game and reinstall it, run the swapper, it will first make a backup of your current FileSystem_Stdio.dll so having a fresh install can help. It will also copy FileSystem_Stdio.dat to your bin folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

vnmg

Potential Patron
@Provois: just raise the value to 4k or even 5k, hope its worked
BTW my recent value is 2720 and right now is 3920 :X

S

SephCZ

EHH
Vindictus DLL Swapper does not work well for me... When i click "Swap for Edited DLL" nothing is happened... WTF? I Correctly switch game folder and vindictus exe...

Game Start.bat didnt work.

What do you have in this batfile?
I have only:
D:\Vindictus EU\en-EU\Vindictus.exe

It is correct?

OH i see now in our EU folder didnt exist FileSystem.stdio.dat

HOOOW TOO FIIIX THIIIS?

Origamidan

Potential Patron
Okay so far so good. Thanks to the instructions i got the nude mod working. I even got vella naked by renaming some files in the lanuye mod. I did tweak the nipple texture he was using to make larger areolas and have them not be so red. Now the problem is if i want to use a different nude mod like the extra busty player models it doesn't work right. The player mesh is there with bigger boobs and everything, but the texture isnt. Vella's entire body is a gray and white checkered board. And no matter what i try to do with moving around texture files nothing helps. If i move around some texture files sometimes her entire body disappears and im left with a floating head.

Any ideas on how to get the extra busty player models to work right?

MagowDeath

Potential Patron
swapper isent a Game starter u Start swapper to change dll once u click swap dll file u start vindi normaly like anygame and hsupdate should be appear saying hsupdate is running then it swaps file after some millisecs and mod should work only if u got the Right Millisec to get mod work

Hey ibonihskrad also BattleJesus' Aesthetic Mod.V2.0 seems to have invs bodys even with male briefs plus with the clip u uploaded with karok and on blackhammer from s2 update are invs on males think u should check it out and fix it pls

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
EHH
Vindictus DLL Swapper does not work well for me... When i click "Swap for Edited DLL" nothing is happened... WTF? I Correctly switch game folder and vindictus exe...

Game Start.bat didnt work.

What do you have in this batfile?
I have only:
D:\Vindictus EU\en-EU\Vindictus.exe

It is correct?

OH i see now in our EU folder didnt exist FileSystem.stdio.dat

HOOOW TOO FIIIX THIIIS?

if you don't have FileSystem.stdio.dat in your bin folder just copy it manually from the swapper's folder to your bin folder, however the swapper should do this by itself.

swapper isent a Game starter u Start swapper to change dll once u click swap dll file u start vindi normaly like anygame and hsupdate should be appear saying hsupdate is running then it swaps file after some millisecs and mod should work only if u got the Right Millisec to get mod work

Thats correct, if you click on 'swap for edited dll' first and then start the game yourself it will swap the files, this is something i will change though, if the swapper doesn't start the game, i will put an option in there so if it doesn't start the game you can still have it running and waiting for the game to be started by yourself

Origamidan

Potential Patron
2012_12_21_0081.jpg
Well i got it too work after some common sense thinking. ANY of battle jesus' mods require the shia neko chan mod as a base. If you installed any other nude mode then tried to sub in battle jesus' base mesh it wont work. To get Battle's busty player models i had to download shia neko chan's mod first. Then i installed battle jesus' mods and it worked. So to anyone trying to use his work that is what you have to do.

2012_12_21_0083.jpg

I did find something else strange. Using Battle jesus' script to always remove the tops and bottoms of armors gives a strange bug. For some reason it removes certain types of hairs making people bald. It seems like it the majority of hair styles, but as you see here it doesn't effect all of them.

I am using the double melon body mesh here.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
i finally got the whole process to work after some trial and error. I notice that the Aesthetic Mod V2.00 doesnt change the npcs portrait. i know there used to be a mod to change the npcs if anyone knows where the mods is and if the it still works can someone post it please.

thanks!!!

It does not work currently. In order to get it to work, a new version of GSL would need to be created to allow the scaleform folder to be read from the data folder (Checkbox didn't add it originally due to...disagreements). The aesthetic mod was made as a way to at least utilize portraits and such that were originally made for that mod, so that people didn't just waste their time producing that art.

Again, if anyone has coding experience and is willing to attempt to make a new FLStdio.dll that will make the portraits work as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Origamidan

Potential Patron
It does not work currently. In order to get it to work, a new version of GSL would need to be created to allow the scaleform folder to be read from the data folder (Checkbox didn't add it originally due to...disagreements). The aesthetic mod was made as a way to at least utilize portraits and such that were originally made for that mod, so that people didn't just waste their time producing that art.

Again, if anyone has coding experience and is willing to attempt to make a new FLStdio.dll that will make the portraits work as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Checkbox seems to be a really sensitive guy...

origami21

Potential Patron
okay, i can't seem to get the mods to work, ran the swapper, did all the procedures, but there's no error or anything, whether i set the time to 1 ms up to 5.000 ms, nothing at all. my guess is that because vindictus CN forces me to start the patcher first where i would log in, an after that it would automatically start the vindictus.exe. anyone can help? and yes, i ran the swapper on admin mode.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Try this : run the swapper, click on 'swap for edited dll' and leave the swapper open, run the patcher and log in so it will start vindictus.exe and watch if the swapper detects HSUpdate.exe (It will write HSUpdate.exe is running) only when this happens, the swapper will wait for it to close and then start counting

Nyx

Potential Patron
Hey! I just have a couple of questions if you do not mind me asking.
1) Does this still work?
2) If I wanted to use the double string inner armor what name would I use?
3) I do not have an SensApi.dll in the vidictus folder, just in windows xp 32 bit.

Thank you for your time ^_______^

origami21

Potential Patron
ah, sorry, my bad. apparently the CN version uses a different kind of client and requires its own specific method (found on Hongfire, but can't remember which page; it's quite recent, though). thanks anyway.

H

honya15

1) Does this still work?
3) I do not have an SensApi.dll in the vidictus folder, just in windows xp 32 bit.

1) it did till yesterday on EU. Got detected today.
2) pass
3) you dont need sensapi.dll with this method, so its ok, if u dont have it

i hope someone can solve the detection problem. i cant play this game with these fugly inner armors

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I really want to thank you for this thread and all the effort put in to helping everyone. You have helped and made the gaming community a better place. :D

Eh, all I did was try to put all of the info in one place since I realized how annoying it is to dig around for this stuff.

By the way, if anyone has any information that would be useful for a lot of people (like that method for the Chinese version someone mentioned before), it would be helpful if you could either provide the details or a link to the details so I can add it to the first post.

...I like summarized information...

SerpentWave

Potential Patron
Just as a reference, to those having issues~ senseapi.dll should not go into the bin folder. If you have that you may put it into Nexon/Vindictus/en-US.

The swapper works great. Thx for the easy to use GUI. Now all we need is a GUI with bodysliders (see 'CBBE 3M - Skyrim') hehe. it is coming, I can feel it ;-)

Once again, has anyone seen or heard from TaigaUppercut? He gave me a custom - Half Broken Succubus transform I use on my Evie for her first DK trans followed by BattleJesus's awsome Succubus Trans mod.
I have a great deal of mods I want to share, but have been having trouble contacting the original authors.
Anywho good luck out there :)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
1) Does this still work?

1) I don't know which client version you use, but for north america it still works perfectly
2) I have no idea
3) SensApi.dll should not be in vindictus folder, you are doing it right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.