Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

H

hitachi2007

I feel real bad for lurking for so long but I feel I should break my silence to ask this, I tried this and it seemed all fine and well but all I got were checker type textures on my character while I could make out the actual model of the character had changed correctly.

I'm not sure if that means I have the timer too high or it was just the mod in question. I haven't got time at the moment to fiddle with the numbers but hopefully that issue can be clarified, thanks!!

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
If the textures of your character did changed its probably the mod you are using that is the problem and not the time you choose

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Besides the nude mod, does anyone have anything else installed? Like the Extra Busty Models or anything?

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I'm using Evie+Fiona NudeMod v1.5 and Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00. I tried some other mods like the Extra Busty Models but i got weird looking characters with parts of the model being invisible, i also tried clip files as i tought it would fix this but i got no luck. So i decided to keep Evie+Fiona NudeMod v1.5 and Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00 and it works very well.

Edit : I also tried lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2 which seems to be very very good but only with the clip files

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Yeah, no problems with my Fiona and Evie. Wish I didn't have to restart the game with Vella... Bleh...

faxuh

Potential Patron
well i use the nude mod +swapper+sensapi.dll(Good stuff lite 1.006c) but now it detects me the sensapi.dll Do you use the sensapi?

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Good stuff lite 1.006c will be detected so remove that altogether. Check out the instructions on the first page of this thread. Very thorough instructions. Download the necessary files there if you haven't already...

itaita13

Potential Patron
Ok so if i just wanted to swap inner armors around would i need to do all this swapping stuff? Because thats the only real mod im trying to get running and everytime i try to run the swapper no matter what time in MS i put (i tried as low as 10MS to as high as 30kMS) i get the "The size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed" ​error. I cant seem to get anywhere with this thing.

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
im trying to follow the directions on the first page but the link for "Swap timer.bat" is broken is that file still nesessary to get mods to work or is there another link?

http://rapidshare.com/files/23369954...tusSwapper.rar

Use that link. That should work.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Ok so if i just wanted to swap inner armors around would i need to do all this swapping stuff? Because thats the only real mod im trying to get running and everytime i try to run the swapper no matter what time in MS i put (i tried as low as 10MS to as high as 30kMS) i get the "The size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed" ​error. I cant seem to get anywhere with this thing.

I believe you still need the swapper to swap the inner armors. I'm not 100% sure, ibonihskrad probably has a better idea. As for the swapper not working, there's probably an issue with the mod.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
If you always get this error its probably because the dll was not restored at some point, if you used the bat file and tried a number very low this can happen, if you don't have a backup of that dll reinstalling the game will fix this, also if you use the swapper i made delete the. Backup file or delete the folder of the swapper and unrar it again to make a fresh install or you will screw your game again

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for posting this guide; needless to say, i was pretty confused when i tried logging in after being gone for so long. Glad to see there are still ways to make the mods work. Now i just have to find a Vella nude mod to work with. Also does the old .bat that keeps the game from taking screen shots on the boat still work?

goune23

Potential Patron
Vella nude mod is here =)

Well all I did was create a folder and rename some of Evie's files to Vella

To be more specific I made a folder called vella and placed it in Vindictus/en-us/data/models/player

Than I copied some of the files from Evie's folder and placed them in the one I made for Vella, and then renamed them from evy (the short given to evie) to vella.

Ex. evy_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx rename to vella_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx

I did this for all the reg files and same of the inners to test if it would even work (I did not bother with the hairs at all)

itaita13

Potential Patron
Ok! So after reading Seb's post (and i am using his swapper) and i did what he tried the game now loads after running the swapper.. but now no matter the time i put it simply just loads with no mods or error messages. Ive tried having the swapper files in the game folder and not in it. Ive been replacing the .dll files after every attempt. I dont know if its a mod problem or not. We still put mods in a Data/model/player/ in the en-us folder right? Im at a total loss to what the problem is right now.

Ahh! nevermind. I was a dummy and when i tried a fresh install of the game i kinda sorta forgot to delete the mod files left behind.. So this time i made sure to clear out everything. And finally got it to work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.