Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

SerpentWave

Potential Patron
Hey! I just have a couple of questions if you do not mind me asking.
1) Does this still work?
2) If I wanted to use the double string inner armor what name would I use?
3) I do not have an SensApi.dll in the vidictus folder, just in windows xp 32 bit.

Thank you for your time ^_______^

on #2)
If you are looking to replace the appearance of one armor (for example the default inner armor with the'double String' as you have called it <-not sure which one that is), then all you simply need to do is replace the file names of the corresponding inners. I am a little rusty on the inner compatibilities between Fiona and Evie but they generally share the same meshes (equipped) and textures for those.
Here is several links to provide the answers (im getting back to leveling my Vella lol) -

This is a good guide with photos by SpeedyGB, although albeit dated: it is still fairly recent:
Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod - Page 176

And here is the complete mod index (Hongfire):
Mod Index: Look here before asking abut a mod.

Hope that helps

gaeagoner

Potential Patron
I'm sorry to bother everyone but everytime i log in, hackshield always detected the swapper.I'm playing Vindictus EU
HELP!.jpg
Can anyone help me with this problem? I really wat to play this game with mod.Thanks in advance.

G

Gandalf

I'm sorry to bother everyone but everytime i log in, hackshield always detected the swapper.I'm playing Vindictus EU
View attachment 7516
Can anyone help me with this problem? I really wat to play this game with mod.Thanks in advance.
You're not a bother you're a member of the wonderful GVZ and you have a right to ask for help.
Can someone help our fellow member cause i don't know crap about this problem.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

goune23

Potential Patron
View attachment 7516

From what I understand currently Vindictus EU does detect the swapper and there is no work around for it at this time. I recommend checking on Hongfire for the latest news in regards to modding Vindictus.

Thank you very much for the help!

The one last thing I am wondering is if you can use Evie nude mods with Vella? or do you happen to know a good one for her?
The links you sent me all seem to be for Fiona and Evie. The one I was thinking about using was this one.

Realistic nude female body and sexy Inner, Sexy Secret Inner V2.10

Thank you again for your time!

I don't know if that mod works or not but I would think that it might. I was able to get Vella nude simply by making folder for her and then copying files from Evie ( not all inners will work though ) and renaming them to Vella.

Vella nude mod is here =)

Well all I did was create a folder and rename some of Evie's files to Vella

To be more specific I made a folder called vella and placed it in Vindictus/en-us/data/models/player

Than I copied some of the files from Evie's folder and placed them in the one I made for Vella, and then renamed them from evy (the short given to evie) to vella.

Ex. evy_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx rename to vella_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx

I did this for all the reg files and same of the inners to test if it would even work (I did not bother with the hairs at all)

Hope this helps =)

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
View attachment 7516

Yes, not a bother, the entire point of this thread is to help people get this working!

Anyway, just wondering, did you try sebway2k3's swapper (https://rapidshare.com/files/2336995452/VindictusSwapper.rar). This swapper can be installed anywhere on your computer, so try installing it somewhere other than your Vindictus folder.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works so I can put a note on the first post.

MagowDeath

Potential Patron
iboni still detects it think we need a new way around or i think reinstalling it and puting it somewhere else might fix it

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
View attachment 7516

It looks like my swapper has been caught for the EU client, and i wouldn't be surprised if this happens to NA sooner or later, however i don't know what makes them detect my swapper, is it the way i wrote the code so it tracks HSUpdate.exe ? maybe just renaming 'vindictus swapper.exe' to something else would work if the people at Nexon are idiots, maybe installing it somewhere else would work too i honestly don't know, but remember that with some skills you can do this yourself manually, before you start the game make a backup of FileSystem_Stdio.dll and be sure that FileSystem_Stdio.dat is in the bin folder, before you start the game, copy the edited FileSystem_Stdio.dll from another folder, then start the game with the bin folder open, right-click somewhere in that folder and wait for the perfect time to paste it. I wasn't able to make it work with the bat file back then so i tried this and got it working at least one out of 4 tries.

My problem with this issue is that i cannot have the EU version installed, well maybe i can if i would use a proxy which i am not going to

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
View attachment 7516

Is BAN account!!!!! im very sorry :( :( :( my 4 accounts be banned. Banned by HackShield

gaeagoner

Potential Patron
Yes, not a bother, the entire point of this thread is to help people get this working!

Anyway, just wondering, did you try sebway2k3's swapper (https://rapidshare.com/files/2336995452/VindictusSwapper.rar). This swapper can be installed anywhere on your computer, so try installing it somewhere other than your Vindictus folder.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works so I can put a note on the first post.
I've tried both swapper and none of them works for me.Maybe i'll try doing it manually like sebway2k3 has said.

Nyx

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply!

I have a question though.

Do you just stick the mod into the:
C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US? No other folder or anything? Just mixed in with the other files?
And I need to rename it to the corresponding inner armor that I want to change?
like: data\models\player\vella\new_inner?
So I do not need to create a data folder in the C:\nexon\vidinctus\en-us?

Thank you again for your time

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply!

I have a question though.

Do you just stick the mod into the:
C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US? No other folder or anything? Just mixed in with the other files?
And I need to rename it to the corresponding inner armor that I want to change?
like: data\models\player\vella\new_inner?
So I do not need to create a data folder in the C:\nexon\vidinctus\en-us?

Thank you again for your time

When you extract the nude mod you should get a folder called 'Data' this is the folder you need to put in Vindictus\en-US

For the vella nude mod copy everything from Vindictus\en-US\data\models\player\evy and create a folder called Vindictus\en-US\data\models\player\vella then paste everything in there, change every filenames to something like this : evy_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx to vella_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx, evy_inner_armor01.dx90.vtx to vella_inner_armor01.dx90.vtx etc... You DO have to change every single file name

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Today i received this : swapper.jpg

Then i tried to use the swapper and close it as soon as the swap is done, i got in game, played for about 5 minutes then i received an in-game message saying 'Unauthorized program detected' or something like this then i got booted from the game and got another message saying 'Game Hack Detected : FileSystem_Stdio.dll

So this probably means that even if you do the swap manually the mod won't work since the dll is detected by the game.

Nexon are idiots, they don't understand that theres people like myself who won't be playing the game if they cannot use this kind of mod, the game is fun, but its even better with a naked Vella running around killing monsters with her blades

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Testing now.

So far it's working, where does everyone have the swapper installed? And have people been using the hex editor to change their FLStdio.dll2 file sizes?

Edit: FlStdio.dll detected when I tried to get on the boat. Testing now by using the hex editor...

Edit 2: Well, I tried hex editing my mod files as well as restoring the original FLStdio file after the game loaded up and no luck...

I'm out of ideas. See if they're talking about these issues on hongfire, or if anyone can find a workaround please share.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Testing now.

So far it's working, where does everyone have the swapper installed? And have people been using the hex editor to change their FLStdio.dll2 file sizes?

Edit: FlStdio.dll detected when I tried to get on the boat. Testing now by using the hex editor...

Edit 2: Well, I tried hex editing my mod files as well as restoring the original FLStdio file after the game loaded up and no luck...

I'm out of ideas. See if they're talking about these issues on hongfire, or if anyone can find a workaround please share.

i heard about hex editing the dll and dat file, i did it and added lots of 00's to both of them but i still get kicked out of the game, i tried uninstalling/re-installing the game, i found out about another way to swap the files along with another nude patch i haven't tried before (this thread : gamehack detected FileSystem_Stdio.dll) but i still get kicked out of the game after about 5 minutes, if i run the game without mods the game works perfectly

EDIT : I found a way to make it work again i'm still trying some stuff right now, i got lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2 working and did not get kicked, i think the problem is the way you have to swap the dll and swap it back to its original one before the game actually starts, i'm still testing stuff but if it works i'll be working on a new swapper very soon

2012_12_29_0000.jpg

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Good news !!! i made it work again :) here is how it works :

First, if you used my swapper before, delete it its worthless, be sure to have the original dll in the bin folder before you proceed. Here is a quick explaination of what has happened : the game detected the hack because it was still running in the background, so what i did, i hex edited the files once again, and made the swapper to close itself before the game actually starts, but now instead of having to choose 1 time (in miliseconds) where the swap has to be done, you need to choose for a second time where the original dll has to be put back in, the first time should not change, and the second time should be quick, for myself i use 300 miliseconds and it works perfectly. The hardest time to choose is the first one since the game can detect it, but the game won't detect if you put the right file back in, as long as it is done while the big black vindictus logo is still on. This is something i will try to automate but i'm not sure it is quite possible since vindictus.exe was not launched before HSUpdate.exe before but they both launch at the same time now, i'll work on this.

The swapper will close itself before the game starts, without telling you that it has actually re-swap the original file, but i did add a code so that when you start the swapper, it automaticly swap the original file (backup) back to its place so you should not get any problem using it, the 'Restore Backup' button is still up so you can still use this if the game won't start at all even without mods.

I did this using lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2 and Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00, and using goune23's way to have my vella naked (http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/vindictus-mod-methods-files-558/index9.html#post8082)

Link for the new swapper : https://rapidshare.com/files/1673402067/Vin SWP V2.rar

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I like both being available and viable, they work slightly differently. Yours definitely has a much more intuitive interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.