Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

eternalrune

Potential Patron
meh... people only talking about swapping :( but the swappers file link always death -.-
only have gsl tweak 1000 and the gsl 1018 but dunno how to use it properly ;(

- - - Updated - - -

and what's the Gsl tweek for? inside the folder only like gear icon when i run it only warned me zz (useless)
and the other good stuff lite 1.080 have readme text but the inside also cant explain how to use mods. anoyying.. :(

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
meh... people only talking about swapping :( but the swappers file link always death -.-

I'm sorry if you did not see it previously but i said that i decided to stop updating my swapper because even with all the efforts i made to make it undetectable Nexon always make new patches for the game and keeps detecting it every now and then. The last version of the swapper was able to automaticly hex edit the files so that the file size changes every time you used it, i thought that they wouldn't be able to detect it that way but they did, my conclusion is that Nexon probably have some spies that read some forum like this one and like Hongfire's and keep being informed on when someone makes either a new swapper or a new GSL and keep patching the game so that the mods won't work anymore. In fact i believe they are more interested in keeping mods from working than updating the quality of the game itself.

T

totoasticot

Hi guys!

The hongfire doesn't exist anymore... So i don't know if the 1.019 has been released but i won't be able to find it =/

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi guys!

The hongfire doesn't exist anymore... So i don't know if the 1.019 has been released but i won't be able to find it =/

FAKE!
Go to hongfire.com and see for yourself... the site shut down was a rumor created by users or even admins from different sites to attract people to their sites, what a shameless comunity they got, if ever hongfire decide to shut down their servers they would obviously post an advertisement on their own page, not just shut the site down out of no where.

This has passed some times in the past, so don't assume anything unless the site itself unveils the notice

Vallil

Swell Supporter
They got a message on the site, looks like they got problems with the data storage or someting and they're still trying to get the forum content up, just a matter of time or luck on no data loss, hope they can fix it soon, cuz losing all those posts, comments and content would be a tragic day for the internet comunity :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.