Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

G

Gandalf

You can't use full screen unless you click on and go to dailymotion but other than that works fine.

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Vella nude mod is here =)

Well all I did was create a folder and rename some of Evie's files to Vella

To be more specific I made a folder called vella and placed it in Vindictus/en-us/data/models/player

Than I copied some of the files from Evie's folder and placed them in the one I made for Vella, and then renamed them from evy (the short given to evie) to vella.

Ex. evy_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx rename to vella_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx

I did this for all the reg files and same of the inners to test if it would even work (I did not bother with the hairs at all)

Worked for me. :D

killzone12

Content Creator
for the swapper do the items need to be in the vindi folder or in a folder of its own in the vindi folder?? and i did watch the vid and tried different numbers to see if it works and when it does work it goes into login screen but i dont see the nudie pictures??

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
the swapper can be anywhere on your computer, i suggest you put it in some folder on your desktop. make sure the nude mod you installed is in the data folder in your vindictus folder

Last edited by a moderator:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I'm not sure which nude mod was used, i personally use Evie+Fiona NudeMod v1.5 or lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2, but i beleive that the mod used for the drawings on the book and on the walls was Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00. Correct me if i am wrong :)

As for the swap timer.bat you can use this or you can use the swapper i made it is your choice, ibonihskrad did mention this in step 3, you can download it here :http://rapidshare.com/files/2336995452/VindictusSwapper.rar

killzone12

Content Creator
I'm not sure which nude mod was used, i personally use Evie+Fiona NudeMod v1.5 or lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2, but i beleive that the mod used for the drawings on the book and on the walls was Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00. Correct me if i am wrong :)

As for the swap timer.bat you can use this or you can use the swapper i made it is your choice, ibonihskrad did mention this in step 3, you can download it here :http://rapidshare.com/files/2336995452/VindictusSwapper.rar

Aesthetic Mods Explicit V2.00. Correct me if i am wrong :) you were right

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
The link for your Point 3 is dead. for the swap timer.bat
Please re-upload =)

Right, that was the old swaptimer, forgot to update it. I'll go find ShadowAce's newest version...

Also, yes. I thought I said that the name of the mod is Aesthetic Mod Explicit 2.00... but I can't be bothered to check right now, after how many tries it took me to get that tutorial right I'm tired of it, lol. (I don't have video editing software, and really don't care enough to get any)

killzone12

Content Creator
in order to have nakey chicks do i put the mod folder in 1st then run the swap or run swap then add folder?

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
in order to have nakey chicks do i put the mod folder in 1st then run the swap or run swap then add folder?

Put the data folder with all of your mods into your Vindictus folder before you use the swapper.

Also, you can actually just leave that data folder there. If you don't use a swapper the game will run normally (so you don't need to worry about surprise mods if you have company or something, haha).

When I have time and am in the mood to make one, I'll do a mod folder tutorial thing if nobody else does one.

killzone12

Content Creator
Put the data folder with all of your mods into your Vindictus folder before you use the swapper.

Also, you can actually just leave that data folder there. If you don't use a swapper the game will run normally (so you don't need to worry about surprise mods if you have company or something, haha).

When I have time and am in the mood to make one, I'll do a mod folder tutorial thing if nobody else does one.

awesome

vnmg

Potential Patron
Thanks very much, it worked perfectly :D, one more thing that I heard that Nexon will take picture our character on boat, and can ban us, so how to avoid it?

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Go there : Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod - Page 26 to block screenshots from being taken on boats. This file has no extention to it, its called 'Host' and is probably on read-only, just right-click on it and choose properties, uncheck read-only and then open it with a notepad.

NighTwinteR

Potential Patron
Hello!
I have some problem with this:
After swapping i try to login, and see "Try login again after website logining" or something like this =(
Please tell me how can i fix thats?

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I honestly have no idea why it ask you to log in the website, it never happened to me, i highly doubt that this has anything to do with the nude mod / file swapping. Maybe you should just try to log on the website first and then run the game from the client without using the swapper to see if you can log in the game first and then try the swapper again.

you can log on the website there : Vindictus

NighTwinteR

Potential Patron
i have understand why game ask me log from site)
its just reason im not from NA, Canada or Australia, i am Russian (play via proxy) i simply forgot change so value in proxy cap program :lol:

now i have another problem:
if i set value 2490 game start without problems and mods dont work, but if i set value 2389 its say something like this "i cant load some file, re-install the game".

as mod i download this:
Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from hongfire (i only need "delete" basic inner armor)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
did you put the whole data folder from the nude mod in vindictus's folder ? If it says 'the size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed' it means the time was too short, if the game loads but the mod don't work the time was too long, just make sure that the data folder from the nude mod is really inside vindictus folder.

The data folder should have this structure :
data\materials\models\player\nudemod
data\models\player\evy
data\models\player\fiona

NighTwinteR

Potential Patron
yup i know thats.
data\materials\models\player\nudemod
data\models\player\evy
data\models\player\fiona
sometimes it say:
'the size of the sync binary file has changed. The game must be re-installed'
sometimes happens error with *dll checking. (cannot find file or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.