Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (2 Viewers)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I re-uploaded the swapper since FileSystem_Stdio.dat was missing and was not copied by the swapper, fixed.

Here are some screenshots that i made for both of my new characters :)

vindictus (31).jpg vindictus (32).jpg vindictus (33).jpg vindictus (34).jpg vindictus (35).jpg vindictus (36).jpg vindictus (37).jpg vindictus (38).jpg vindictus (39).jpg vindictus (40).jpg vindictus (41).jpg vindictus (42).jpg vindictus (43).jpg vindictus (45).jpg

Attachments

• vindictus.jpg
    vindictus.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 713
Last edited by a moderator:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
This happens if the original dll was replaced by the edited one but was not replaced back by the original one when the game was closed. You can make yourself a backup of the original one and put it back manually in the bin folder if this ever happen again

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Okay, so I did the first few steps as mentioned in the first post of this thread. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do honestly. I ran the swapper and the game started normally...no change...no error...

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Okay, so I did the first few steps as mentioned in the first post of this thread. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do honestly. I ran the swapper and the game started normally...no change...no error...

No change no error means that the time on the swapper is too long. You need to use a shorter time.

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Man...I'm trying a bunch of different times, but it seems to be changing or something...

This is all I see when the error doesn't come up. :(
2012_12_08_0001.jpg

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Riku, what is the time you're trying? I would suggest you go to some super low number (hell, try 500 milliseconds) and see if you get an error. If you do, work your way up from that.

Link, see my first post, that is the method to get the nude patch to work. It does not work with SensApi.dll, so be sure to remove that. Use the FileStdio files in conjunction to the method in the same post.

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
I'm using 2300/2400...Occasionally I receive an error...and sometimes I don't. When there's no error, I let the game load, log in, and my character is there as shown in my screenshot.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I'm using 2300/2400...Occasionally I receive an error...and sometimes I don't. When there's no error, I let the game load, log in, and my character is there as shown in my screenshot.

You're going to need to use a more specific time. Go up slowly from 2300 (by 10 milliseconds each time). Eventually it will either work or run without mods.

If it runs without mods, then start going back down (by 1 millisecond each). Then it's just going to take some time for you to hone in on the exact time.

Also note that the time could be different from each run by 1-2 milliseconds, so that will add a bit of trial and error as well as luck to it.

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
Yeah, I tried that. I saw that it loaded at 2400--no mods and it crashed at 2300. So I worked my way up by 10's. Got to 2390 then went by 1's...Got to 2400--crashed. Maybe I'm missing a step. Let me know:
First I downloaded the hexed GSL you provided. Then I moved the files in that zip into the Vindictus bin folder. After that, I used the Swapper and specified where my Vindictus.exe file is located. Entered a time and clicked Swap. Game either loads normally or crashes with no change in character appearance. Am I forgetting something?

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Yeah, I tried that. I saw that it loaded at 2400--no mods and it crashed at 2300. So I worked my way up by 10's. Got to 2390 then went by 1's...Got to 2400--crashed. Maybe I'm missing a step. Let me know:
First I downloaded the hexed GSL you provided. Then I moved the files in that zip into the Vindictus bin folder. After that, I used the Swapper and specified where my Vindictus.exe file is located. Entered a time and clicked Swap. Game either loads normally or crashes with no change in character appearance. Am I forgetting something?

What is the error you are getting when it crashes? Did you remove SensApi.dll?

goune23

Potential Patron

Just to verify, but you do have the nude mod installed yes?

Riku20xx

Potential Patron
What is the error you are getting when it crashes? Did you remove SensApi.dll?

I don't have SensApi.dll in the folder at all...I get the error saying: The size of the sync binary has changed. The game must be re-installed.

Just to verify, but you do have the nude mod installed yes?

Now, when you say "installed" which nude mod and how would one...install it? >__>

Update: Here's what I'm getting now... 2012_12_08_0003.jpg

Update: Got it. Finally. D: 2012_12_08_0004.jpg

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Awesome! It takes some time to get down, I know, but it's actually really rewarding when it works I think.

M

malkoto

best thing to do is find a number it gives the error, and a number it doesn't give the error and loads with no mods, and then go half way in between the numbers til you get the mods to work, that's what i did anyway (e.g. 2000 gives the error, 3000 does not. drop to 2500, if it gives an error go to 2750, if not go to 2250, and so on until you get the right number.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.