Vanilla Long Sleeve Shirt Mods (Can they be RGB?) (1 Viewer)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey All,

I think I know the answer to this question but I figured I'd solicit answers from some of you senior modders anyway.

I'm trying to make some long sleeve shirt/jacket vanilla mods. Since the SDTMod [[attachurl=1]] file doesn't have a forearm/hand section in the Top Template (Templates>Costumes>Clothes>Top Template), I'm forced to use the Body Template file (Templates>Body>Body Template). Because this is a body mod and not a costume mod it would seem that I am forced to have to hue shift the skin color to make the Shirt/Jacket mod RGB shiftable.

So in short my question is: Is there a way to make an RGB Long Sleeved top as a Vanilla Mod that is controlled by the Shirt Color, not the Skin Color?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

!!SDTMod.fla
253.2 KB · Views: 122

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Not in Vanilla, as far as I know.modtype
sby has created an extention of that template, that has an extra Armwear Modtype.
However, you still need the Loader to use it.

Faceless

Content Creator
You can arbitrarily tie any component to any RGB slider using AS. However, I am not aware of any way to feasibly ignore the skin HSLC sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.