Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This deserves an actual post.

DOAX3 will have a Free Edition where you have access to limited characters and content. Probably most modes and default outfits can be unlocked by cash shop. Those with current consoles will be familiar with the DOA5LR Core Fighters or whatever they called it. They are doing the same with DOAX3 but it will be Japan only for now. Just create a J-PSN account and grab it. ^_^

Naduron

Content Creator
DoAX3:

DOAX3-1-1-ds1-670x377-constrain.jpg
Koei Tecmo announced today via press release the DLC plans for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3. First of all, we learn that the developer plans to continuously release many new DLC bikini.

They will be added for a limited time for the owner’s shop, even if it wasn’t specified if they will require an additional purchase. That said, considering the precedents with the Dead or Alive series, I doubt anyone is surprised here. According to the press release, the launch of new swimsuits will be announced timely on the official site and on Twitter.

bonus.jpg
A bonus photoshoot with Marie Rose:
DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme3

Released on the March 24th

Can import the game here:
http://www.play-asia.com/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-multi-language/13/709dv7

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
DoAX3:
Kasumi this time

Blade and Soul:
New Expansion 23rd March, lvl 50 cap, new arcs, new zone.

Star Ocean

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Hyperdimension Neptunia U - Action Unleashed is out and they made lots of changes to it.

2015-01-07-102142.jpg img58.jpg nemphurthumb-1418864853524_1280w.jpg
This version has action gameplay instead of the turnbased tactical and i love the new gameplay, it is a lot more like Star Ocean or the Tales series now. ( the only problem i have is the camera + the aiming when im using the keyboard.)

2868884-4923964948-victo.jpg action-unleashed-5.jpg gfs_519294_2_18.jpg hyperdimension neptunia u action unleashed - image_6.jpg hyperdimensionu_01.jpg NepU_20141218_announce5.jpg
They also added more fanservice which is the breakable clothing, you costume/CPU will break after taking a couple of hits.
You can also unlock special type of clothing after playing a while with each char, which is "Soft" costume which break on a single hit and "Hard" costume which is unbreakable :p

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Well, now that DOAX3 is out I'd expect to see less updates here but hopefully more updates for different games. I also read that they will try to use the soft engine 2 for their other games.

A reminder that Tree of Savior is officially out next month. Lazy to find vid. Here is a quick class pic table.
dQc07sC.png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
About 6 hours playtime. >.<
Not enough action though. Looks good but gameplay bores me a little. Luckily I have something else for sexy and action. I love Senran Kagura games. Not very complex but just a fun and relaxing game. Plenty of ladies to choose from and sometimes the comical silly story is good. Ninja with bursting clothes... Mmmmm
djhh1dq.gif

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Ok so this is not an Upcoming Game but instead a Game Update, I didn't want to start a new Topic for it when its clear there are plenty of DOA fans excited for news right here.

As of the time of this post the DOA5LR base game and most of the DLCs on Steam are 50% off for the next 24-ish hours.
Also by any reported dates I can find the new Character Naotora Li will come out at the same time this sale is over, reported prices vary so don't quote me on this, but most seem to say she will be 19.99 USD.

Naduron

Content Creator
omg new weapon and it looks so fucking awesome :O
Tera - Lightsaber

Tree of Savior:
Launches today 2:00 EDT 29 march if you bought the founder pack

Star Wars - The Old Republic
Next Chapter is released 7 april

Bonus :p
DoAX3
All girls doing the pole dance + sexy outfit

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey that DOALR DLC look fabulous. It is not sexy content but Samurai Warriors cosplay. Mila, Marie, Ayane, Christy and some of the boys look real great. That is the first Alpha DLC I've seen that isn't just color swap.

The more I see of Star Ocean the less I want it lol.

Toukiden 2

Some of the new allies looks really good.
m04_002b1kiq.jpg

m04_001uejlb.jpg

Another PS4 game.
Nights of Azure (releasing 1 April, maybe earlier in some areas)
A.k.a Yoru no Nai Kuni
top_special01_iconzoom01.jpg

This is the player character. You are a Knight vampire demon hunter type thing trying to protect your best friend who is a saint and on a self sacrificing mission to end the demon crisis. Yuri tag!!!
The game itself is a JRPG with real time action combat by GUST (Atelia series, Ar series, Mana Khemia).

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Everything seems less exciting after DOA3X. :3

The Banner Saga 2 (PC, April 20)

I like Strategy RPGs. This one is pretty good and I've replayed the first a few times. I recommend others to try the first game to see if it is their thing. I am looking forward to this.
Trailer

Battleborn (PS4, PC and probably xbox1 (soz I ddin't check), May)
It is a MOBA style game so think League of Legends or Dota or Monday Night Combat in terms of objectives. The game play is FPS. The developers are the same bunch of dudes who made Borderlands which I love so I am hoping this is fun too.
I'll post trailers and pics closer to release. I think this and the next game are popular and big enough that most will know of it soon anyway.

Overwatch (PS4, PC, Xbox1, May release as well)
Take what I wrote about Battleborn, everything sort of still applies here but it is being made by Blizzard (StarCraft, WarCraft, Diablo.. etc etc). This one looks fantastic and there are plenty of great looking ladies in there many of whom are already popular in naughty SFM videos.

God Eater Resurrection & God Eater 2 Rage Burst (Late 2016, PS4, PC)
These are two separate games. God Eater Resurrection is a remaster of the original game with improve graphics and gameplay including features from the second game that was not in the original. God Eater 2 is the second game, Rage Burst is basically Ultimate Edition which includes some extra content not found in original GE2.
Gameplay is post apocalyptic demon hunting. You have a weapon that can transform from a melee to a gun weapon. You feed it monster parts to level it up. The game is similar to Monster Hunter in genre but it is faster and late game content is much faster paced in my opinion. The series also has a story, a proper story with strong characters including this cutie named Alisa.
n6mBGYh.png

Edit.

How could I have forget?

Huniecam Studio (PC, out now)

From the makers of Huniepop. It released sneakily. I haven't played it but am very looking forward to it. I enjoy Huniepop.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I haven't been keeping up. Reeal life got me busy with layoffs at work and shift in workloads. Happy I didn't get sacked but the workload dump is so shit. Any way, enough of ranting and onto some games.

Overwatch (PS4, XB1, PC, May 20ish)
It is a team shooter with different characters and abilities. Characters fall into 4 roles or jobs. Offense, Defense, Tank, Support. A few different modes and lots of fun. The beta was great. The animations are fabulous. Some of the faces, poses and styles reminds me of Disney and Pixar. It is truely awesome and why I will buy it over Battleborn which is also fun but quite different.
Pic.
maxresdefault.jpg

Trailer

Gameplay Playlists
Overwatch Gameplay Previews | In Development - YouTube

Battleborn (PS4, XB1, PC, already out I'm late :P)
Overwatch is like Team Fortress. Battleborn is like a mix of Borderlands (sp+co-op story stuff) and DOTA/LOL/SMITE (vs modes). Lot of idiots think Overwatch is the better Battleborn but this is stupid because the only thing in common is both are shooters with abilities (which also true to Destiny, Halo etc). The play and style is different so i want to include here because the game is pretty good and isn't the same as overwatch. You don't even level up in Overwatch :P Sadly I find the artstyle in Battleborn not good. I love Borderlands but hate most of this.
Trailer

Persona 5 JP (PS4, JP release in Sep 2016)
it is Persona, my fave jrpg series. I am very very excited for this. Hope English isn't too far behind
Trailer

Monster Hunter Generations (3DS July 15th)
This is the spinoff more action packed Monster Hunter game. For those who do not know MH is probably the best in its genre and has been for very many years. This spin off adds more stylish combat (think DMC) allowing you take different "stances" for weapons for different perks like aerial attacks.
Trailer

Fire Emblem Fates (3DS, May 20 EU, yeah thats me! NA released a while ago)
Not typing much here because I think I did a while back for NA release coz i thought it was worldwide -_-;

Naduron

Content Creator
Tera - Ninja Class (US - 17 May)

- New Class - Ninja for Elin only
- Flying Mount
- Instances:
The Abscess (Normal/Hard)
Wonderholme,
Shadow Sanguinary (Normal/Hard)
- The Celestial Arena (one-player instance which requires you to complete twelve challenges against the clock!)
- Finally fixed the healing class (they are finally giving the mystic and priest dmg boost in PvE)

Gameforge Trailer

KR - Released
EU - No Date yet
US - 17 May

Battlefield - Battlefield 1 (y 1914) [Oct 21]

OMG YES!!!! while the CoD are doing the year 2900 xD

Star Wars - The Old Republic - New Chapter [3 June]

Mandalore’s Revenge

Planetside 2 - Can now build your own defenses [Released]

The new ANT vehicle + New Indar
You can now build your own turrets, shield, walls, vehicles cover, bunker and more.

The also added new victory point to the new bases, the more people that are working on the base the faster it will produce a victory point.
It is much more fun now, you will be fighting places that you never knew that exised :p

WildFire - New MOBA Action Game [In beta phase}

It's a new game from China, so no lame ass stupid IP block or other stupid thing limits/block/fucking ti up
They are also working on a English version.

Hyper Universe - 3D Sidescrolling MOBA [In Beta Phase}

Game by Nexon Korea

All female Characters Skills
Hyper Universe 1st CBT All female Characters Skills

Fallout 4 - World building tool [Beta Test]
Can't wait fro the official realese? you can beta test the world building tool on their forum

Black Desert - Pirate Island [Released}
Finally released the mobs for high lvl players

-Kuit Islands (Pirate Islands)
-Tungrad Forest
-Hasrah Dungeon

Patch notes: Shiver Me Timbers! Black Desert Online Reels In Pirate-Themed Mediah Part Two Update

Tree of Savior - Is now Free to play (You no longer need to buy it to play it) [Released]

Dead or Alive - Xtreme 3 - New DLC's + Patch and Free to play (JP) [Released]

- Free to Play [16 May JP PSN]
They are going to add a Free to play version for JP Version, it will have all activities and events but you must buy the characters

- New DLC's
Screenshot-4_13_2016-9_10_33-PM.jpg

Screenshot-4_13_2016-9_10_36-PM.jpg

Screenshot-4_13_2016-9_10_39-PM.jpg

Screenshot-4_13_2016-9_10_37-PM.jpg

- New Patch
  • Added an Information Banner display to the pool at the hotel.
  • Added a “Special” section to the Owner Shop that features limited time items.
  • Added icons to denote which items does the girl you are currently controlling “Like” when viewing the Belongings screen.
  • The girl-specific swimsuits icon will be displayed at both the Shop screen and the Belongings screen.
  • Sunscreen and Suntan Lotion given as gifts to the girl you are currently controlling will not be immediately used but remain in the Belongings screen.
  • Bonus Zack Dollars awarded during the Vacation Result screen will increase along with your Owner Level.
The Elder Scroll - New DLC [Released]

The Thieves Guild has been added

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Of course you find a way to squeeze in some more DOAX3. :grin::grin::grin: Game is fun, I enjoy it a lot. Lots of images on internet too. This page takes longer to load now with all the pics and videos.
Worth?
eZmGdn8.gif

veXWYu0.gif

qBjeSft.gif

I need to unlock this.

Naduron

Content Creator
HeroWarz US - CB test [18 May]
Closed Beta Test for US/Canada only

Website HeroWarz - Sign Up for CBT!

Fallout 4 - Far Harbor [19 May]

-A large new content + Dungeon + Settlements and etc.

Soulworker Online - EN Version

- Gameforge will publish the game in the west
- KR version will have OB in 30 may

Days Of War - New WWII Shooter [In Alpha Phase]
Looking for a new WWII shooter with the new UE4? :)

- You can sign up for Alpha Test

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
HeroWarZ doesn't look awful. The name cannot sound more generic trash mishmash tho. It feels so unloved when they name their games like that. So forgetable like a iphone app game that you pickup play and discard for the next:frown:

SoulWorker looks nice but sadly I am no into that style of combat. Might check it out anyway depending on price

I don't have time for more shooters :tongue: Even less when overwatch releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.