UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

I

Iloveulmf

Hiiiii I only have two kuro's, after going through the Char packs AND updates, and with your guides theres three ^^ Unless its called something else in thee select ?

Also, I primarily signed up to be part of this thread, much appreciation for the time and effort everyones put in! And thanks for sharing ^^

Edit, tis lite I am missing ^^ Many thanks

Edit edit, he has the special finisher, so I need this! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Erockos

Potential Patron
Hi, I tried each of your download links and it said I was trying to access an account that's been suspended........

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Hiiiii I only have two kuro's, after going through the Char packs AND updates, and with your guides theres three ^^ Unless its called something else in thee select ?

Also, I primarily signed up to be part of this thread, much appreciation for the time and effort everyones put in! And thanks for sharing ^^

Edit, tis lite I am missing ^^ Many thanks

Edit edit, he has the special finisher, so I need this! xD
Ok I'll send you a link to him soon

Hi, I tried each of your download links and it said I was trying to access an account that's been suspended........
Yeah I ended up uploading a lot of hentai there and as a result my account got suspended so I'm switching over to 4shared this time. I'll have re-upload everything so it'll be awhile before anyone can download the game and the updates. I hope to have it uploaded by tomorrow night

Erockos

Potential Patron
AW snap you got caught by the man!! lol. Looking forward to being able to download yo stuff. It looks like you put A LOT of work into it.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Ok guys took me about 2 days, but I got all new links. I'm using 4shared now, hopefully they won't ban me anytime soon XD

P

phantomblade

Hey, sorry I don't know if I'll even get a reply but I downloaded everything and checked the names match and all but when I try go into the character select i get a little blue box up the top right. No characters, probably something silly but I've look over this forum for a while and can't get it, sorry :/

C

cyberpwnage

excuse me but update 4 won't work, it keeps saying it's not an archive what do i do, i used winrar and 7zip.

Miho

Potential Patron
Okay so I have tried just about everything but the charecter "Slave" is not working. I'll go to click on her and it will go to the whole match up screen right before you go into the actual fighting. Well it will crash and say how it failed to load this and that about her.
Please help!

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
In case anyone saw me make an earlier request for a finished "select.def" file forget I asked. I figured out how to do it with an older version of mugen. (No offense intended to UltimaXeno's work) I post a link to the version I have later if anyone wants it.

G

gcdiaz

okay alot of times with mugen i just like to set up match ups and watch, the problem is that minotaur does not do any of the sex attacks and yes i have done the alternate select method and still he does normal attacks and supers. i have matched him up against those that are compatible with him yet still he does nothing. do the sex attacks only work if you play him through the arcade mode? thanks for a fun program

H

Hamger

You'r missing surako the slime queen from quest of the Ki she can rape others. However I cant figure out her new rape moves for the love of me. Im post the link here so if anyone can figure out all her moves please let me know i cant beat quest of the ki and really want to see slime queen sex moves so I got KI and the slime queen in this game but having difficulty getting her moves down.

New Surako by C&P - Download - 4shared

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Link is down, thread to the character is here: Mugen-Hentai ::

It seems you have to manually move the animation to the right folder to enable the moves but without the actual file I cannot say anything for sure.

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron

It seems you have to manually move the animation to the right folder to enable the moves but without the actual file I cannot say anything for sure.

Thats the exact same problem I'm having with Surako! They posted the character but didnt add her rape animations. Worst off, I can't for the life of me figure out how to add them to the character.

H

Hamger

Ah i see that was the same site i got the link from if you do figure out how to do those new moves i would be grateful if you can share :D.

EDIT* animation as the pictures? can u show me how to move the animations? very confused lol

C

CyberusDominagus

I would also like the "Select" file if anyone is nice enough to help a lazy man out. XD (.)

~Happy Holidays.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
okay alot of times with mugen i just like to set up match ups and watch, the problem is that minotaur does not do any of the sex attacks and yes i have done the alternate select method and still he does normal attacks and supers. i have matched him up against those that are compatible with him yet still he does nothing. do the sex attacks only work if you play him through the arcade mode? thanks for a fun program
Yeah with Minotaur, you have to do the moves yourself, the computer just won't do em. You don't have to do arcade, you can also do versus and just let the girl stand there defenselessly while you rape her lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.