UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

M

Mugen

This is the best collection I found in net however there are 3 characters missing cammy ax , new sacura and new minotaur who you can download from alcnX blog and if they will work pleas post solution to how to do it I was taring many things many different mugen and every time they not clicking with each others ;/ Please help :P Sorry for my english its not my primery language.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Ok I'm currently re-uploading them, it's gonna take me awhile though so please be patient
Ok I have re-newed the link to the following files:
Ultima Chars 1
Ultima Chars 2
Ultima Chars 3
Ultima Chars 4
Ultima Chars 5
Ultima Data
Neo 1 (the update of 20 characters)

The rest shall be renewed hopefully before Sunday. I'll keep you all posted on which links have been re-newed

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Potential Patron
In most fighting games, like Tekken, Soul Calibur and so there are story modes. It'd be cool to create bad end story for every girl in the game.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Some characters were actually created to have endings should you beat the game with them, but they are very few and most of them are "serious" endings (in the lines of "I am the strongest fighter but I must still travel the world in search of myself" bs).

C

Crux

my favorite rapeable character Ferir is missing from the characters ;--; mind sending a link to her?

licher

Potential Patron
I'm just wondering how do you pause in-game? there's nothing on the mugen hotkey.txt and the pause break button doesn't work for me.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm just wondering how do you pause in-game? there's nothing on the mugen hotkey.txt and the pause break button doesn't work for me.
The standard setting is [Print] for pause and unpause and the key to the right ([ROLL]?) is next frame during a pause.

L

LordJerle

Minotaur is completed, Download
From the original author, completed everything he had planned a few days ago :) Watch all compatibility fly out the window now lol.

Moves from the guide:

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Minotaur
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
<Technique usually>
Weak attack X
Attack strength Y
Avoid A

<Special Moves>
Buster Mac FDBF + Y
Rim ├ X
Put finger ├ Y
Slapping ass ├ A
└ B Vibe
Unohana embraced among BDF + X / Y
Standing Rim ├ X
Standing fuck ├ Y
A folding ├ mackerel
Standing massage ├ B
├ standing back DF + X (1 gauge)
Lunches ├ DF + Y (1 gauge)
淫 mouth ├ DF + A (1 gauge)
└ a belly-to-back rotation (a gauge)
DD + Y Yoshinoya Press
Rim Mount ├ X
Fuck ├ Y mount
├ A punch mount
B ├ intercrural sex
Doggy Style ├ DF + X (1 gauge)
Having DF + Y ├ Chausu (a gauge)
├ cowgirl DF + A (1 gauge)
Posture ├ DF + B (1 gauge)
└ (UP rpm and rotate a gauge, the arrow keys) can all swing a rotating red

Can call up to three times a round <> Horses
Restraint horse B
Rim restraint ├ X
Fuck restraint ├ Y
├ A belly punch
Massage restraint ├ B
淫 mouth ├ Style DF + X (1 gauge)
Style ├ riding DF + A (1 gauge)
Normal restraint ├ DF + B (1 gauge)
Cross Bomber └ a rotation (a gauge)

<Special Moves> Ultra
DFDF + X Mac Mega Buster (a gauge)
Hurricane Victoria DFDF + Y (a gauge)

<> Special
Big Boy F + Y Impact
F + A rope through
Lariat ├ X
├ Y drop kick
├ A horn through
└ B Power Slam
DU High Jump
Start transparent switch
Switch continuity C

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
<Gages for pleasure>
Special gauge that gauge pleasure to the edge of the screen on the other side comes out when you use this character.
Insertion technique will be possible to exceed a certain amount for this gauge.
To increase or decrease by the technique of the Minotaur. Care system by reducing blow.
MAX is the heart on the gauge will flash and more than 100% at 1D0%.

<For special mode>
When you select while pressing the Start button,
MAX will start at 80% normal gauge, gauge pleasure.
There is no restriction on the number of uses of the horse also.

<For insertion technique>
Until now, but it was a two step after entering the DF + B, that derived in each button
Procedure has been simplified to each button and a DF + from the current ver.
When you enter a command of technology insertion
If the system down if the system is struggling to escape and start-
Although the resistance in the other but,
At this time, it's going to keep getting up and down the line of pleasure gauge technique for the formation of ABXY buttons inserted in the roll.
If you press the button down the line Mino side, line up is not pressing the button the other side.
Timing of the roll until you hear is "Pashi~tsu" immediately after the command input.
Be careful because once they have finished in the first stage and hold and have got carried away.

<The law of derived>
Emphasis on pleasure gauge tongue: X
Y: the gauge and the gauge technique pleasure finger goes up a well-balanced
A: gauge pleasure oriented attack damage will fall
The effect varies from special technique: B
To derive the non-insert has a law like the one above.

<The law of derived>
Emphasis on pleasure gauge tongue: X
Y: the gauge and the gauge technique pleasure finger goes up a well-balanced
A: gauge pleasure oriented attack damage will fall
The effect varies from special technique: B
To derive the non-insert has a law like the one above.

<For all this red swing>
There is no need for the command button Desuga "a revolution". Only the input of the direction keys.
Will increase as the number of revolutions you turn the key in the rotation direction.
However, it would grow with time and stumbled after the end of the rotation speed increases.

<For additional input of the rope through>
The timing of the additional input of the rope through,
Until just before start running towards your opponent is running - when towards the end
However, note that they fail to press the button twice, such as roll.

<About the technique of rope through returns>
In the default configuration, you have to completely random.
Returns technique occurs when the Mino, the buttons on the other side is matched in Config.txt
You can switch the input mode button.
Is often considered the nature of the MUGEN, to partner the CPU,
If the default human vs human, but have been in random mode
It might be better to switch to input mode button.
*-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
<AItsuite>
AI pattern has been made to change the buttons when you select a character.
XYZ is important when selecting type gauge pleasure,
Selection when ABC will focus on damage type.
*-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
<With> Horses
You can call up to three times per round.
The remaining number is evident in the number of his microphone at the bottom rear side.

M

murrowboy

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask about the new GoenikoD4? There's a forum that's all in Japanese and Slime has some pretty funky moves.. ;)

Does anyone know anything about it? Here's the forum: MUGEN¥ê¥ç¥Ê²èÃüÈÄ

The last one with slime going all the way through as a finisher is hot as hell.

acer85

Potential Patron
i missing some characters ultimaxeno can you send me a link to download for Luna Himeki Luna Himeki2 MAJI_IROHA Samus Tifa_L yuki_z2 Ferir Maori And thank you for posting this up, UltimaXeno. This saves from having to individually download a lot of these characters. Much appreciated

B

biggity

Wow! .. I just found this website not too long ago, and subsequently this thread/game. And I must say, this is the greatest thing I've ever seen that falls under the category of perversion lol =P

I am unfortunately however, missing about 15 or so characters, including the ones listed above .. I will send a PM with my list if you would still be so kind as to help me fill the gaps =)

In the meantime, I have a few questions if anyone would be willing to help..

First off, if I were to download new characters .. is there like a website or blog that has them updated regularly, aside from the one posted above which I downloaded a few from (I assume most characters are made by different people)?

I tried using eSnips to get some new ones and the missing ones but for whatever reason, I could not get the eSnips downloader to work, for the life of me..

I did exactly as many instructions said, clicked the download link on the page of the file to be downloaded .. and it will install the eSnips download manager .. then click the same download link to start downloading the particular file. However, everytime I click the download link a second time, it just wants to install the downloader AGAIN. Has anyone by chance had any experience with this website/program?

Also, I dont suppose anyone might have made a Seras Victoria character from Hellsing for this game? I realize that she's not likely to ever have been in a fighting game .. but I have such a weird, intense fascination of her (as much as one can for an anime chick o_O)..

Also.. Han Juri (perhaps 2D?), Bayonetta, Sailor Saturn, or Misty from pokemon? lol weird list i know..

Thanks, keep up the good work in the fight for hot fighting chicks!

S

Supergang

Ok guys added in a new update, check out the main post

Thanks a lot for the game. The Kuromaru_Lite is still missing also though. Can you update them again or give me a link where I can download the Kuromari_Lite only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.