UltimaXeno's MUGEN (6 Viewers)

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
I would do that, but it would overwrite the order of the currently unfinished select.def, plus the characters will no longer appear in their intended stages.

Instead, could UltimaXeno kindly upload an updated select.def and continue doing so for each new update? It would be greatly appreciated by myself and the majority of us that have downloaded all the chars and updates. Thank you in advance.

I'm going to kindly assume that doing this sort of thing takes a while and I shouldnt lose hope too quickly.

I have faith that this will be done soon.

True it would help out a lot if I included an updated select.def with my updates, but also just as you said it might take me awhile, cause I know for a fact that my select.def is different from everyone else's so it'll take me awhile to arrange it in a way that matches up with everyone else. With that said, in my next update I'll include an updated select.def

Nanashi

Potential Patron
Did anyone else find out that Tessa100 is a rapist too? the two moves i found where down back down back B. and down forward x i believe. There was a video on youtube once with her fighting Iroha, but i think it got taken down...but i remember a few more moves

Z

zeroxsaber

I have a few questions,
1. Which girl do you think is the most compatible with almost every rapist?
2.Draculina is labeled as a rapist in the mugen character list,there seems to be something like move list in her folder but I don't understand japanese,any help?

MudMed

Potential Patron
Did anyone else find out that Tessa100 is a rapist too? the two moves i found where down back down back B. and down forward x i believe. There was a video on youtube once with her fighting Iroha, but i think it got taken down...but i remember a few more moves

The Down Back Down Back B move is actually just a Back Down Back motion. You're doing an extra input lol.
She also has the Down Forward Down Forward super, but the overall compatability with everyone kinda sucks, it's hardly ever centered right.
There's a Down Down X+Y super, where she pleasures the opponent magically through her guitar.
And she has a grab too, which is Forward Down Back A.

I have a few questions,
1. Which girl do you think is the most compatible with almost every rapist?
2.Draculina is labeled as a rapist in the mugen character list,there seems to be something like move list in her folder but I don't understand japanese,any help?

1. Dunno, there's several that are compatible with them all. Try here;
Mugen-Hentai :: Portal de Mugen-Hentai

You should find a few that work perfectly, the links to the list of characters are clear as a beacon, you can't miss 'em.

2. Draculina is lame. The only move for her I can find that is even remotely sexual is Down Forward Down Back X, and that's a stretch :(

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if that's the "stretch" you're talking about but Draculina has a move where she straddles her opponent and sucks their blood with their vagina... or something like that; that move can be started from a standing and from an airborne. Dunno about the commands for this move, I've simply changed it to the start button.

MudMed

Potential Patron
Yup, that's the one. It's classed as a rape move, but I personally don't really see it as one. I can see how that can confuse people, so apologies for that.
It's a shame that's the only move she has though. Her art style is really appealing imo.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I downloaded A-Shi, and it seems randomly when she loses a round, her health will refill but chains will suspend her up and strip her except for her boots and gloves and you can continue beating on her while she's chained, making her spray or leak bodily fluids. If you leave her alone for too long, something comes up from the floor between her legs and begins pumping her. Once, it didn't end the round when I drained her health, so I could just beat her as long as I wanted (as long as I didn't leave her to be pumped by the long dildo/penis/whatever.) Now that was fun.

F

ForumAccount

Downloaded and redownloaded the packs, I am still missing:

Blair2,Bulleta__no_panties,dizzy,Ferir,Grizela,Ingrid,Kuromaru_Lite,Luna Himeki,Luna Himeki2,MAJI_IROHA,Maori,May_XX,Milkymai_ex,Samus,Tifa_L,yuki_z2

I have no clue where they are

A

Andy07

I probably missed this, but, is there a place to get Bao (raper) for the game? I've seen some videos & he looks like a fun character.

V

Voidlicker

The author of the Bao in question refuses to share the character, from what I've understood. I've seen several people ask for him, but everyone gets the same answer.

V

Vince8745

umm i know this is kind a weird or silly question but i cannot find chars anywhere in my data folder. any suggestions?

H

HyperZecter

I've tried putting the characters in as you said, but for some reason, they're still not showing up on the character select screen. Please help!

H

HyperZecter

I had placed the names in like he had said (example: Akiha, random.def, order=1 ). I even added ".def" to the character name to see if that worked, and nothing worked. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but no matter which way I add the names, they don't show up in the character select screen. I need help with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alalom

The link for the game seems broken. All the others work.

Updates 2-6 are also broken. :-(

Hrist Valkyrie

Potential Patron
I had placed the names in like he had said (example: Akiha, random.def, order=1 ). I even added ".def" to the character name to see if that worked, and nothing worked. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but no matter which way I add the names, they don't show up in the character select screen. I need help with this.
Are your characters in the char folder? It should be ex: "Akiha, order=1"
I put my stages on a separate set of lines due to my MUGEN being different. If you're having issues still look up Queen of Fighters 2012. It's all set up already

W

Wiesiek

I downloaded A-Shi, and it seems randomly when she loses a round, her health will refill but chains will suspend her up and strip her except for her boots and gloves and you can continue beating on her while she's chained, making her spray or leak bodily fluids. If you leave her alone for too long, something comes up from the floor between her legs and begins pumping her. Once, it didn't end the round when I drained her health, so I could just beat her as long as I wanted (as long as I didn't leave her to be pumped by the long dildo/penis/whatever.) Now that was fun.

I do love this char for it. Unfortunately she is not getting chained after every lose, just random. I try mod her, but I'm not able to find line what effect random effect.

So I request, if someone know how to mod her, or have already moded version to post here - it could be much better with 100% chains rate.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Hey guys I've added in a new update, it contains new characters and for the first time 5 new stages enjoy!

Ok Guys I've re-uploaded the links. This time around I've made the files smaller so now instead of there being 6 links, there are now 11 links. Don't worry though they're same size as the original 6 links. Hopefully this time around there won't be that many missing characters when people download it.

X

xXAnubisXx

can you resend the link to Princess Daisy 3.1 the old one doesn't work :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.