UltimaXeno's MUGEN (3 Viewers)

P

PressBtoJump

Is there an easy way to view the sex moves with Minotaur? I don't know, I just can't pull them off. I knock them down, then Down, Down Y and then Down Forward B but every time I try to use a sex move they just kick him in the balls lol.

belmontking12

Potential Patron
I need some help whenever i start up the game i keep getting the caracter select menu but without any characters i have them all in the chars folder but they wont appear

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Is there an easy way to view the sex moves with Minotaur? I don't know, I just can't pull them off. I knock them down, then Down, Down Y and then Down Forward B but every time I try to use a sex move they just kick him in the balls lol.
When you pick him, are you holding down the ENTER key? He should appear all dark brown, if he appears light brown, then you'll ave to fill up his sex bar by doing the simple sex moves. His sex bar is the yellow bar with the heart on it. It has to be at half before he can do any of the REAL sex moves.

I need some help whenever i start up the game i keep getting the caracter select menu but without any characters i have them all in the chars folder but they wont appear
Go to the data folder and open up the select file, the character's should be listed there, if not then let me know.

M

Mugenmugenx

Hi your collection of characters is big but you have lots of characters who are not even compatible with any of rape characters like Minotaur,Ripps or kuromaru take a look at videos abuot my characters who I found in meny places .

Here are some videos (100 some videos so far 18+) I made about this game and characters :

Mugen Mugen xxx - YouTube

And here is full game to download :
sweet.gif

Thanks to Alcnx here is the link to full game :

http://mugenhentai.creatuforo.com/th...-tema2405.html

Here is site form where you can download new updated characters :
smile009.gif
cries.gif

Mugen-Hentai :: Portal de Mugen-Hentai

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
i checked and they are all there so am i doing something wrong?
Hmm in the select file does their name look similar to this
character name, random.def, order=3 (the number is either 1, 2 or 3)
if so then go to the chars folder and look into each character's folder to see if they have their .def file.

belmontking12

Potential Patron
theres the problem thanks does it need to have a specific order?

Ok so i put in all the characters in but is there a specific order in which the chars must be listed?

Last edited by a moderator:

belmontking12

Potential Patron
thanks someone now could i ask a favor to anyone who is willing to do so can you give me a list of all the characters cause i keep losing track of who i am missing on the list

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
thanks someone now could i ask a favor to anyone who is willing to do so can you give me a list of all the characters cause i keep losing track of who i am missing on the list

I made a list of all of the characters in the main post. If you downloaded any of the updates I posted up then don't forget to include them as well. I'll be posting up another update here soon as well.

C

conata

the downlode for mugen didn't work and whent i got it from a difrent place none of the people came up... help?

belmontking12

Potential Patron
alright so i found out it wasn't the select program but i don't have the .def for the original 5 character downloads can anyone send me them?

S

spike4379

Great work but just a very nub question, how do i tell which characters are rapable?

nvm, i figured it out but i noticed an arena called private_room_2010 and love it! is there a chance you would ever add a dog character to the mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ababil

Hello,

Please check on this one :

Chars Part 4
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2mahjjvvyj5vfe

Yes, it can be downloaded but the download cant be finished, theres an error msg popping out saying the file contains malware or stuff like that therefore my pc doesnt allow the download to be finished.

Please re-upload with safer security.

Thank you!

A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.