UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

belmontking12

Potential Patron
Hey can anyone help me get these files (I'm sorry if there is a working link for these somewhere but there is 13 pages so I think this will be easier) I am basing this off of the first page chars 5, update 10, the 'missing' file and the game itself. Thank you

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please us the report function to report the specific post(s) that has broken links.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I was just thinking of this today. What's the best mugen player to get someone started? I remember there being something called Queen of Fighters years ago that was a good starting point. It had a lot of the sprites you'd want with some of the more generic aggressors.

Hecatomb

Avid Affiliate
I was just thinking of this today. What's the best mugen player to get someone started? I remember there being something called Queen of Fighters years ago that was a good starting point. It had a lot of the sprites you'd want with some of the more generic aggressors.
well I just uploaded my ver of hentai mugen, comes with a ton of characters, victims and rapers here. Its 1.27 GB. so it will take a while to download.
Hentai mugen new update and characters

Hecatomb

Avid Affiliate
I dont know why my post isnt showing up but ill try again.
This might be the last update I do, 2.54 GB file on MEGA new characters, new victims, new aggressors, new stages, new everything updated. top characters are aggressors middle are the victims. And bottom characters are yaoi, some only work with DDC. And the other bottom yaoi characters work with Kim , Talbain, Brian Jax, Ryu, or Hulk.

Mugen Futa mostly futa, but has victim characters also
TheBlueKim Yaoi MUGEN has pretty much yaoi characters only
Mugen - Hentai Char Mugen HCM has lot of new stuff
むげリョナアップローダー00 The password for mugenryona.sakura site downloads is ryona2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.