UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

D

darklink

it wont let me acces the fight def. file it says windows does not recognize the file

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
I'm a bit curious but the files are so large I dunno if it's worthwhile or not...

Can I please have some screenshots please? Preferably Yuri ones :P

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
i wish mugen had a way to let you choose who you fight!
In VS and Team VS Modus you can switch the AI on and off by pressing [CTRL]+[1] to [4] for each character separately. However WinMugen is a little buggy, sometimes you can't turn the AI off correctly (the character corresponds to your inputs but the AI plays them, too).

it wont let me acces the fight def. file it says windows does not recognize the file
A .def file is just a .txt file, so you can open it with pretty much any text editor; if you can select a program to open the file with start "Editor" (the one that comes with Windows) and open the .def file with the Editor.

I'm a bit curious but the files are so large I dunno if it's worthwhile or not...

Can I please have some screenshots please? Preferably Yuri ones :P
Not sure if all these characters are also in Xeno's Pack included but this should give you an idea what to expect:
tendril - YouTube
Minotaur VS Senna - YouTube
haruhi vs kuromaru - YouTube
Kuromaru3 vs Iroha - YouTube
jam vs haruhi,abe - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wildclaw

I love mugen games. you got a nice collection. Some characters seemed to be missing in the character folders when I checked. Here's a list of the missing characters:
Blair2
Bulleta__no_panties
dizzy
Ferir
Grizela
Ingrid
Kuromaru_Lite
Luna Himeki
Luna Himeki2
MAJI_IROHA
Maori
May_XX
Milkymai_ex
Samus
Tifa_L
yuki_z2

Can you provide the link for them and thanks.

Toasted.Bread

Potential Patron
I know it's a lot to ask, but could one of you guys upload the game fully working? I can't seem to get it set up with all of the characters without it crashing every time I open it...

D

darklink

found somthing else wrong with it any time i try to use the slave char it crashes the game after the vs. screen

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
I have my files/folders setup appropriately (from what I've read) but when I try to do any mode, it just shows a blue and a pink outline square, but no characters. Anything to know on this?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to have just decided to work after trying a few more times.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Ok now finally for those of you who don't know how to add in characters here's how you do it. First of course unzip the folder containing the characters.
1. Put the new character folders in the "Chars" folder with everyone else. (Be sure to remember which ones they are)
2. go to the data folder and open up the file "select"
3. go to the Chars folder and find the character's file and open it up.
4. search for the .def file of that character.
5. on the select file scroll down to the last character and underneath that character put in the character's .def file name, along with random.def and an order= (then put either 1,2, or 3) (It should look something like this. roll, random.def, order=1) roll's .def file name is roll, you wan to make sure that the .def file name matches the character's folder name otherwise they won't appear in the game for some reason.
6. Exit out of the select file, but be sure to save when you've added in all of the new characters. they should appear at the bottom when you play.
If you have any problems, then be sue to let me know k. Well hope you all have fun with the new characters ^_^
For this method the name of the char's .def file and folder have to be identical, otherwise MUGEN won't find the .def file and the character will not be selectable; in that case you can either rename the folder or the .def file (or both) so that they match, or add "<folder name>/<char name>.def" instead of "roll". E.g. "kfmHD/kfm.def".

R

Ryuzakku

I only have 152 characters, and I know I'm missing a Kuromaru, I'll post a screencap of my fighter selection screen:

herro.png

I also cannot see any of the "new" characters in the latest update yet I've added the folders to my chars folder, any help with that?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
I only have 152 characters, and I know I'm missing a Kuromaru, I'll post a screencap of my fighter selection screen:

View attachment 8719

I also cannot see any of the "new" characters in the latest update yet I've added the folders to my chars folder, any help with that?

Ok I'll upload the missining characters and send you the link to them and as for the new characters. did you remember to add their names to the select file in the data folder? It should look something like this. Select.jpg

shrraga

Potential Patron
In a way it kind of does, basically if you go to the Data folder and open up the select file, next to each character is something like "order=" followed by a number. This really only applies to when you're doing arcade mode. basically from what I can tell (never done arcade mode, I just do VS and rape the girls for fun lol) there are three matches and depending on which number that character has next to their name wil depend which match they'll be in. Like you'll fight someone who has an "order=1" before you face someone who has an "order=2" or "order=3". Another idea is to do VS mode where you can select what kind of match it'll be, like it can be 1 VS 1, 1 VS 2, 2 VS 2, or 2 VS 1. basically you can choose to have it 1 VS 2, where as you choose who you want to be, then you choose someone for Player 2, and the 2nd person you choose will be controlled by the computer, then that way while one character just stands there helpless, the other one will come at you.
Actually there is an easier way! with debug (or the debug buttons) enabled in mugen.cfg you can go to watch mode and select people, then before the match starts press control 1-4 to select who you want to be.
Also, it's soo much easier to use the Vselect tool VSelect: Visual Select Screen Editor to do character select screens, makes it minutes instead of days to load up 200 characters.

R

Ryuzakku

Yeah I did that, but it doesn't show up, i think i put the wrong thing in the select file

A

Alcest

Everytime i try to do a rape move with minotaur after he grabs them and i input the second set of commands they just kick him in the dick and he falls down. what am i doing wrong?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Everytime i try to do a rape move with minotaur after he grabs them and i input the second set of commands they just kick him in the dick and he falls down. what am i doing wrong?

are you holding down the start button when you pick him? He should appear darker and his love bar should be half full. if you don't know what the start button is, then go to the options and go to key configuration.

lolimaniac

Potential Patron
Um...I uploaded a few of the characters using Vselect, but how do you pick them in game? I know probably easy, but I have no idea how :P

M

Mugen

After two weeks of serching for best mugen version of the game I found this :D

Best Hentai mugen in net. You can download it here :

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

And hear is Blog of guy who made that Mugen collection :

alcnX

His youtube channel:

alcnx - YouTube

Almost all characters are rapeble by kuromaru with special animations after finish fight
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun
biggrin.gif

In future I will be making videos with all animations on my channel

Ghosttripix - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.