UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

C

CyberusDominagus

-.- I'm guessing a lack of reply is an absolute no?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CyberusDominagus

Ermm, my issue was just solved, if you're like me, and you're lazy and don't wanna manually add all the names, try this: (I tried it an it works, instructions courteous of Bastard Wolf.)

- open notepad
- write: dir /b /o /a > chars.txt
- save as a .bat file in your chars folder
- double click .bat file
- now copy the contents from the newly created "chars.txt" file to the select.def
- ????
- PROFIT!

That was his exact post, and it instantly did everything, just remember to take out the two un-needed file names before you copy and past it over into your Select.def. (What I mean by that, is the notepad will also write down the names of the .bat file you made as well as the .txt the .bat makes containing all the names from your characters.

With these simple instructions you'll have your completed Select file.

~I wish people could help me like I help them.... And Xeno, awesome collection. It's extremely fun.

Miho

Potential Patron
Okay so I have downloaded Xeno's version of M.U.G.E.N and I got mostly all of her chars working. I've been playing for a month... and I've been doing a lot of the arcade mode. Now... I always pick someone different, or at least I try to, and every time I go in I have some. . . shall I say. . . issues? Well first off I'm listing the most obvious one. Even on the easiest difficulty. . . The opponent is always so insanely strong you can't touch them before they obliterate you in three to six moves!! This is with 100% health bars. Second, there are fifty-two or fifty-four stages and yet when you pick Arcade mode you always get one of ten stages out of all of them. I know that they are there, I even checked and its the same with the randomized opponents. I went into the select.def file and even made sure they weren't all the same number. The opponent is always so INSANELY hard and this is only the easiest setting. Examples of two overpowered charecters are, SexyJulie and Princess Sissy. Maybe it's just me, but this is why I ask... has anyone else experienced the same frustration I have? By the way I love this game!! It may make me frustrated but it's really good!!

H

Hamger

Link is down, thread to the character is here: Mugen-Hentai ::

It seems you have to manually move the animation to the right folder to enable the moves but without the actual file I cannot say anything for sure.

I seriously hope someone can figure out her new moves it driving me crazy that i cant use them or know how to enable them the guy that posted this gave no info on how to do this which is sad :(.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I seriously hope someone can figure out her new moves it driving me crazy that i cant use them or know how to enable them the guy that posted this gave no info on how to do this which is sad :(.
If one of you would be kind enough to provide a download link I could take a look.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I did it the same link u gave me for Surako the slime queen it right above ya :D.
Are you talking about this?
You'r missing surako the slime queen from quest of the Ki she can rape others. However I cant figure out her new rape moves for the love of me. Im post the link here so if anyone can figure out all her moves please let me know i cant beat quest of the ki and really want to see slime queen sex moves so I got KI and the slime queen in this game but having difficulty getting her moves down.

New Surako by C&P - Download - 4shared
If I try to download that file I see this:
Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link
The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user
Do you don't get this error when trying to download the file?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Okay so I have downloaded Xeno's version of M.U.G.E.N and I got mostly all of her chars working. I've been playing for a month... and I've been doing a lot of the arcade mode. Now... I always pick someone different, or at least I try to, and every time I go in I have some. . . shall I say. . . issues? Well first off I'm listing the most obvious one. Even on the easiest difficulty. . . The opponent is always so insanely strong you can't touch them before they obliterate you in three to six moves!! This is with 100% health bars. Second, there are fifty-two or fifty-four stages and yet when you pick Arcade mode you always get one of ten stages out of all of them. I know that they are there, I even checked and its the same with the randomized opponents. I went into the select.def file and even made sure they weren't all the same number. The opponent is always so INSANELY hard and this is only the easiest setting. Examples of two overpowered charecters are, SexyJulie and Princess Sissy. Maybe it's just me, but this is why I ask... has anyone else experienced the same frustration I have? By the way I love this game!! It may make me frustrated but it's really good!!
Ok Miho, first off when you say "mostly all of her chars working", I hope by her you don't mean me, cause I'm a guy, I'm just using Tifa as my profile pic cause I like tifa. Ok now for the difficulty issue, when it comes to MUGEN each character is made differently, it all depends on how the creator made em, some have hmore health than others and some have higher attack power than others, regardless of difficulty setting, to really balance them all out, you'll have to edit their character and fix them up, I'm guessing to edit their attack and/or health you'll have to view their .def file. As for stages, I'd say about half of the characters have a set stage so each time you fight them it'll always go to the set stage, while the other half have it at a random stage. To change that go to the select.def file in the data folder, there you'll see the character's name followed by the name of their set stage or if they don't have a set stage, then it'll say random next to their name k. I hope this helps out.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well first off I'm listing the most obvious one. Even on the easiest difficulty. . . The opponent is always so insanely strong you can't touch them before they obliterate you in three to six moves!
The difficulty setting is pretty much useless in WinMugen.
To make your character work properly you need to write a custom AI for it but WinMugen doesn't have a difficulty setting trigger which means a developer cannot adjust the AI to your difficulty setting. So most developers simply program their AI for the highest difficulty.
Mugen 1.0 has a difficulty setting trigger however characters developed for WinMugen doesn't use it (because it doesn't existed in WinMugen).

M

MasterFelendis

Alright, I'm confused. There are a lot of Kuromaru and Slimes. What are the differences between each version? If the only difference in each version is the move set, which version has the complete moveset?

zerotaine

Potential Patron
Sorry to make a request as my first post but i am desperate :( anyone know where i can find a compatible Lieselotte Achenbach from arcana heart 3? i have seen some videos with kuromaru and minotaur so i know she exists but i have searched everywhere and i simply can not find her...

M

Mugenmugenx

Well I told you alredy that this uploade is not finish if you wonts real best full loaded of charcters game you have to go to my YT channel and the go to links on my channels .
Here is the link :
Mugen Mugenx - YouTube
Hope you will enjoy my full show on moves on my channel.
I have already 1 milion viewers :P

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
Well I told you alredy that this uploade is not finish if you wonts real best full loaded of charcters game you have to go to my YT channel and the go to links on my channels .
Here is the link :
Mugen Mugenx - YouTube
Hope you will enjoy my full show on moves on my channel.
I have already 1 milion viewers :P

Hey guy, was looking at your videos (VERY nice collection btw) and I was wondering where did you get that version of Mina Maticina? The version I have doesnt have the end "rape" animation with Kuromaru. Help a bro out?

D

dummy

Hi UltimaXeno. I just looked into M.U.G.E.N. recently and your thread was helping me out a LOT. I really wanna says thank you, now I'm officially a follower to this thread. :D

BTW, some of the characters from your char files are missing. I will PM the list to you, hope you can help me out, thanks again! :)

N

Naddyice

Finally got around to making an account here as well, just being a lurker wasn't doing this thread justice :) Great collection Xeno, love you for it! Incidentally, does anyone know where to get the Haruhi and Kuromaru files for this Kuromaru finisher? MUGEN Kuromaru Vs Haruhi Suzumiya - YouTube the files I have from UltimaXeno's collection have a special finisher, but it's only perhaps a third as long as the one here in mugenx's video. If anyone could guide me towards where I could obtain this one in particular, i'd be very grateful!

Actually, another quick question if some of you wouldn't mind helpin' me out. I've found that the "XX wins" screens after a match is over can last an overtly long time, and tend to block much of what is going on, especially after certain finishers. Where would I be able to edit down the time that this screen stats up for? Thanks in advance. :)

O

osilentchaoso

Heyyo.
I've just downloaded everything and set it up accordingly,but when i try to start Mugen.exe it says it can't read the mugen.cfg,and i dont think the standard mugen.cfg supports all the char select options,i have 12 boxes 3x5 and two characters,the mob in top right,and ana2 in middle bottom.
any help please? D:

Untamed

Potential Patron
- open notepad
- write: dir /b /o /a > chars.txt
- save as a .bat file in your chars folder
- double click .bat file
- now copy the contents from the newly created "chars.txt" file to the select.def
- ????
- PROFIT!

I would do that, but it would overwrite the order of the currently unfinished select.def, plus the characters will no longer appear in their intended stages.

Instead, could UltimaXeno kindly upload an updated select.def and continue doing so for each new update? It would be greatly appreciated by myself and the majority of us that have downloaded all the chars and updates. Thank you in advance.

I'm going to kindly assume that doing this sort of thing takes a while and I shouldnt lose hope too quickly.

I have faith that this will be done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.