[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (6 Viewers)

A

andysix89

Hello guys i have a problem with Assasins creed origins I have downloaded textures of characters and then don't see the characters with other outfits when i go into the game im convinced im doing something wrong. but yet i have a map mod that works in game just fine wondering ig i had resorep set incorrectly or something any help would be appreciated

Z

Zeus554

I have issues with Resorep. I have extracted it on desktop and hooked the AC:Origins exe file and then put the modded .dds textures in the ''modded'' folder. I go ingame and nothing changes. What am I doing wrong? I've installed Visual 2015 and java 8 and using Win 10.
My AC:Origins is installed on Steam.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
IT just doesnt seem to work with Assassin Creed Origins. Used it with other games but with ORigins the textures just wont load. Have installed java 8 su144 and c++ 2015 but nothing

samer1990

Potential Patron
my game batman arkham knight crash after i add the game exe file to Resorep
also i try replace d3d11.dll with one in windows/system32/
it get work but the mode not work how to fix this problem

BlueGunk

Potential Patron
I'm playing TWO games that I'd like to mod with Resorep; Greedfall and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
I can successfully mod either game with Resorep, but having the DDS files for the two games in one Documents folder means that AC Odyssey crashes because of the presence of Greedfall DDS files.

Has anyone a solution to this? Thanks!

patrikc

Potential Patron
oi, eu tenho um erro ao usar Resorep com o jogo Assasins Creed Rogue, o erro é o seguinte: AccessDeniedException: C: \ Program Filers (x86) \ Ubusoft \ Assasin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe \ d3d11.dll -. > C: \ Arquivos de Programas (x86) \ Ubisoft \ Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe \ game_d3d11.dll . you can help me?

desculpe pelo meu inglês ruim .

Fr33man

Vivacious Visitor
When I try Resorep with Elder Scrolls Online , I have this kind of logs:
Code:
01-05-2020 09:41:53 UINT             Width:  512 | UINT             Height:  256 | UINT             MipLevels:  7 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  78 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 3 | UINT             BindFlags: 0 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 196608 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 UINT             Width:  128 | UINT             Height:  128 | UINT             MipLevels:  8 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  72 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 3 | UINT             BindFlags: 0 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 196608 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 UINT             Width:  128 | UINT             Height:  128 | UINT             MipLevels:  8 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  72 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 0 | UINT             BindFlags: 8 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 0 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 Texture has no data in memory!
Any Idea?

jyjyjhy8

Potential Patron
hello I used Resorep 1.7 to install Rise of the Tomb Raider nudemod - Bottomless 1.0 but after installing it in 64 (that is my operating system) but the game does not work it does not lance any error it does not work but if I change it to 32 it works but the mod does not appear I do not know that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.