[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (5 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I downloaded this and to my surprise I it seems to be unable to save in DXT 1 with Alpha channel. I googled it with no success. Am I missing something? Bummed because I preferred it over nVidia's DDS plugin.
Ouch >.< it indeed does not have BC1 option for Color + Alpha. I guess you have to use some other tool/plugin for DXT1 with alpha.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Tested Shadow of Mordor, doesn't launch with Resorep enabled.

Edit: Just tested No Mans Sky, launches but doesn't record textures.

Edit 2: Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed Unity and Far Cry 4 crashing at startup with this error
b55c297b-6d6b-4c24-9e84-abf8b9607845
RXQm7

Edit 3: Same story with Lego Star Wars: Force Awakens, says my machine cannot run DirectX 11

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Tested Shadow of Mordor, doesn't launch with Resorep enabled.

Edit: Just tested No Mans Sky, launches but doesn't record textures.

Edit 2: Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed Unity and Far Cry 4 crashing at startup with this error
RXQm7

Edit 3: Same story with Lego Star Wars: Force Awakens, says my machine cannot run DirectX 11
Thanks for checking. As I thought I need to move my capturing code to other place in DirectX rendering pipeline. And I'm afraid this is too big task for me now.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
I did manage to get a texture for one of the monsters in Shadow of Mordor, diffuse and normal map too. Sadly it's just that one creature's textures I can get, nothing for the Uruks or Humans.

How far off do you think you'll be to getting more textures extracting for games that work currently? Like Arkham Knight can extract user interface textures, as well as some LOD bump maps. Tomb Raider seems to be able to extract everything I've needed it to thus far. I hope you'll find the time to release the next update soon, you're making amazing progress.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Another game to add to the compatibility list - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. Works perfectly.

Edit: Dying Light also appears to extract textures however only to these folders "DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS" "DXGI_FORMAT_BC3_TYPELESS" and "DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS", the files that have been extracted to those folders can't be opened. And Assassin's Creed Rogue does extract textures to all folders properly but the textures themselves are just blank black images.

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Another game to add to the compatibility list - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. Works perfectly.
Thank you. Added to the games list in the first post.
Edit: Dying Light also appears to extract textures however only to these folders "DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_TYPELESS" "DXGI_FORMAT_BC3_TYPELESS" and "DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS", the files that have been extracted to those folders can't be opened. And Assassin's Creed Rogue does extract textures to all folders properly but the textures themselves are just blank black images.
Have you tried to open these textures using Intel DDS plugin for Photoshop?
How far off do you think you'll be to getting more textures extracting for games that work currently?
No idea, sorry. It requires to move capturing code to other place in DirectX pipeline. But unfortunately I have no free time now for such big task.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
I'm using the NVIDIA plugin for Photoshop currently. I'll try with the Intel one, maybe I'll have more success. I'll report back here with any news on games that work too, I'll test Just Cause 3 tonight. It seems your tool favours Square Enix games for some reason.

Edit: Dying Light and Assassin's Creed Rogue files open with Intel plugin.

Last edited:

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
I can confirm Assassins Creed Rogue works with resorep, made a blackened Assassin outfit. Also found that Arkham Knight DOES now work, the problem was we couldn't open the textures, which turned out to be the photoshop plugin I was using, with Intel's they open and work fine. Ported over the Batman Begins mod from Asylum to make sure.

Edit: Just Cause 3 also works perfectly.

Last edited:

TheEspio001

Potential Patron
I'm using Resorep 1.4.0 with Batman Arkham Knight. I have the latest 64 bit java, 112, and the one before it, 111. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling all combinations of these, and the game still crashes on the splash screen. I've tried reextracting Resorep, reinstalling java, everything short of reinstalling the game, which I don't see working. I have 3 other friends who are using it with the game, and it works fine for them. I'd look at the crash report, but there isn't one, so I don't even know what's going wrong. All my filepaths are correct, it should work, and all my friends who do have it working say I need the newest java, but I already have it. I don't know what to do, I've been trying to get this to work for a solid day and nothing I do does anything. If you know what's happening, please help.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I'm using Resorep 1.4.0 with Batman Arkham Knight. I have the latest 64 bit java, 112, and the one before it, 111. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling all combinations of these, and the game still crashes on the splash screen. I've tried reextracting Resorep, reinstalling java, everything short of reinstalling the game, which I don't see working. I have 3 other friends who are using it with the game, and it works fine for them. I'd look at the crash report, but there isn't one, so I don't even know what's going wrong. All my filepaths are correct, it should work, and all my friends who do have it working say I need the newest java, but I already have it. I don't know what to do, I've been trying to get this to work for a solid day and nothing I do does anything. If you know what's happening, please help.
Could you please check a "How to report a bug" section in the first post of this topic?

CapLagRobin

Potential Patron
Not sure if this should be a bug report, probably not, but is there an alternative to the Intel Texture Works Photoshop plug-in? Because it doesn't want to save textures on my end without saving presets, and it can't do that because of my username that goes after C:\Users\, I think. Which it thinks is more important than the file being actually saved.

The texture dumping and injection works great on Arkham Knight though, awesome job! Looking forward to update
http://i.imgur.com/JWPOVhF.jpg

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Ray, I can confirm Assassin's Creed Rogue, Arkham Knight and Just Cause 3 are able to be modded with Resorep. I'd say Dyling Light works too, seeing as the textures extract but I can't find the player's outfit so I can't make a mod to test, sorry.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Not sure if this should be a bug report, probably not, but is there an alternative to the Intel Texture Works Photoshop plug-in? Because it doesn't want to save textures on my end without saving presets, and it can't do that because of my username that goes after C:\Users\, I think. Which it thinks is more important than the file being actually saved.

The texture dumping and injection works great on Arkham Knight though, awesome job! Looking forward to update
http://i.imgur.com/JWPOVhF.jpg
You may use Nvidia DDS plugin too but it only works for some subset of DDS formats.
Ray, I can confirm Assassin's Creed Rogue, Arkham Knight and Just Cause 3 are able to be modded with Resorep. I'd say Dyling Light works too, seeing as the textures extract but I can't find the player's outfit so I can't make a mod to test, sorry.
Great to hear that. Thanks for the news! Added to games list on the first page.

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Just wondering, could we maybe get the feature of a hotkey for saving/not saving so we don't have to run the game in windowed or alt tab? Also a way to extract all on-screen textures only would be awesome, if you could. Just makes things easier for modding, especially with outfits and stuff that use LODs like Batman does.

Bujhm

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "Ray Wing, почта: 116350, член: 2614"] Информация
Инструмент для замены текстур в приложениях DirectX 11.
Цели и задачи, чтобы сделать то же самое, как uMod инструмент сделал для DirectX 9.
Ссылка для скачивания
Resorep | отлив прибоя
[SPOILER = "Как сообщить об ошибке"]
Подготовьте следующие файлы:
  1. Снимок экрана окна Resorep.
  2. ui.log, uisettings.ini, dllsettings.ini файлы в папке Resorep.
  3. Dll файл журнала. Его путь указан в разделе "Dll местоположение" в окне Resorep.
  4. Снимок экрана: содержимое папки с игрой исполняемый файл. Для Черной пустыни это "bin64" папку.
  5. Если вы используете Resorep с черной пустыни и игра разваливается или висит, подготовить копию "Мои документы \ Black Desert \ Dump" папку.
Теперь скопируйте все эти файлы в какую - нибудь папку и создать ZIP - архив этой папки. Загрузить этот ZIP архив в какой - то файл хостинг например MediaFire Отправить мне личное сообщение со следующей информацией:
  1. Ссылка на архив ZIP
  2. Описание проблемы.
  3. Ваша версия для Windows.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Моя игра больше не работает! Как это исправить?"]
Удалите все приложения из списка приложений подключили в Resorep UI, если вы можете.
Выполните поиск файлов на папку с игрой. Найти и удалить все экземпляры следующих файлов (только внутри папки с игрой или любых вложенных папок, не общесистемного!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini
После этого вы можете попробовать использовать Resorep снова тщательно.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Ограничения альфа-версии"]
Ограничения текущей версии
  1. Поддерживает только 64-разрядные приложения.
  2. Нет глобального механизма подсечки.
  3. Поддерживает только один из многих текстур загрузки механизма DirectX 11.
  4. Поддерживает только приложения DirectX 11.
  5. Имеет некоторые неизвестные ошибки.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Список поддерживаемых игр"]
Список поддерживаемых игр
  • Black Desert Online (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
  • Восстание Raider Tomb (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
  • Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
  • Убийцы-Разбойник (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
  • Batman Arkham Knight (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
  • Just Cause 3 (64-разрядная версия DirectX 11 версия)
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Инструкции по использованию"]
Инструкция по применению
Для мод пользователей
  1. Загрузить и установить Windows x64 версию Java Runtime Environment из Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Загрузки
  2. Запуск resorep.jar - дважды щелкните по нему в проводнике Windows.
  3. Она будет запрашивать DirectX 11 64-битной длл месте. Установить его. Это, как правило, C: \ Windows \ System32 \ d3d11.dll.
  4. Убедитесь, что пользователь Windows, имеет права на запись для папки с игрой!
  5. Нажмите на кнопку "+" в "Приложения для подключения" раздел.
  6. Выберите игру исполняемого файла. Не игра пусковой установки, но сама игра.
  7. [Необязательно] Изменение "Load Modded текстуры от" пути, если вы пожелаете.
  8. Вы можете закрыть resorep.jar приложение.
  9. Найти и скачать модом текстуры (для БДО увидеть "Где найти модом текстуры для БДО" раздел).
  10. Распаковка и копирование Modded текстуры в папку, заданную "Load модом текстур от" пути.
  11. Запустить игру.
Для моддеров
  1. Загрузить и установить Windows x64 версию Java Runtime Environment из Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Загрузки
  2. Запуск resorep.jar - дважды щелкните по нему в проводнике Windows.
  3. Она будет запрашивать DirectX 11 64-битной длл месте. Установить его. Это, как правило, C: \ Windows \ System32 \ d3d11.dll.
  4. Убедитесь, что пользователь Windows, имеет права на запись для папки с игрой!
  5. Нажмите на кнопку "+" в "Приложения для подключения" раздел.
  6. Выберите игру исполняемого файла. Не игра пусковой установки, но сама игра.
  7. [Необязательно] Изменить "Сохранить оригинальные текстуры на" путь, если вы хотите.
  8. Запустить игру.
  9. Чтобы уменьшить количество захваченных текстур, ждать того момента, когда текстуры вы собираетесь мод сейчас будет отображаться в первый раз.
  10. Включить "Сохранить оригинальные текстуры" флажок, когда текстуры вы собираетесь мод сейчас будет отображаться в первый раз.
  11. Отключить "Сохранить оригинальные текстуры" флажок, когда текстуры вы собираетесь мод был показан в игре.
  12. Открыть папку, указанный в "Сохранить оригинальные текстуры на".
  13. Найти текстуру вы собираетесь мод в одном из вложенных папок. Существуют различные вложенные папки для различных алгоритмов сжатия текстур.
  14. Mod текстура (использовать Intel (R) DDS плагин для Photoshop - https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-texture-works-plugin~~HEAD=pobj ). Вы можете изменить разрешение текстур , как вы хотите до тех пор , как вы держите оригинальные пропорции.
  15. Сохраните текстуру в другую папку , используя один и тот же алгоритм сжатия и с мипмапов параметры , заданные в "Сформировать мип". Вы можете добавить произвольный текст к имени файла, поместив после числа ~ в имени файла и размещения текста после ~. Например , "123456789 ~ Пример text.dds"
  16. Не удаляйте оригинальные unmodded ДДС! Это может потребоваться позже, чтобы ваши Modded обновляться автоматически текстуры в случае Resorep изменения алгоритма хэширования.
  17. Теперь, когда у вас есть Modded шаги использования текстуру из раздела "Для пользователей" мод.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Я не могу запустить файл банку, что делать?"]
Ручной метод установки:
  • Копировать C: \ Windows \ System32 \ d3d11.dll в той же папке, что и файл BlackDesert64.exe.
  • Переименовать скопированный d3d11.dll в ori_d3d11.dll (в папке с игрой, а не в системной папке!)
  • Копировать dx11proxy64.dll в той же папке, BlackDesert64.exe файл.
  • Переименовать скопированный dx11proxy64.dll в папку BlackDesert в d3d11.dll
  • Создать dllsettings.txt файл в той же папке, BlackDesert64.exe файл.
  • Открыть файл dllsettings.txt с помощью блокнота.
  • Поместите следующий текст в файле dllsettings.txt:

[КОД] modded_textures_folder = C: \ Temp \ модом
original_textures_folder = C: \ Temp \ оригинал
save_textures = ложь
application_to_hook = C: \ Games \ BlackDesert \ жить \ bin64 \ BlackDesert64.exe
dll_log_file = C: \ Temp \ dll.log [/ CODE]

• Скачать, распаковать и положить Modded текстуры в какую-нибудь папку.
  • Изменение modded_textures_folder путь к папке с модом текстур.
  • Изменение original_textures_folder в какой-то пустой существующую папку.
  • Изменение application_to_hook на пути к вашему BlackDesert64.exe файлу.
  • Изменить папку в dll_log_file пути к некоторой существующей папке.
  • Сохраните и закройте файл dllsettings.txt.
  • Измените расширение dllsettings.txt файла dllsettings.ini
  • Запуск игры.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Дорожная карта"]
Дорожная карта
Вещи, которые (надеюсь) будут реализованы в будущем:
  1. 32-разрядные приложения поддерживают.
  2. Global подсечки.
  3. Поддержка различных DirectX 11 методов текстуры загрузки.
  4. Поддержка других форматов текстур.
  5. Поддержка ДДС с массивами данных.
  6. Интернет обновление.
  7. Другие интересные вещи.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[SPOILER = "Как внести свой вклад"]
Как внести свой вклад
Если у вас есть некоторые C / C ++ / Java навыки и готовы внести свой вклад - ПМ мне, чтобы получить доступ к хранилищу исходного кода (надеюсь, он станет открытым исходным кодом позже).
[/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]

CapLagRobin

Potential Patron
You may use Nvidia DDS plugin too but it only works for some subset of DDS formats

That's the problem, NVIDIA won't read the diffs, the most important ones, but it opens normals, HUD-esque stuff and specs, I think. Is there a way to convert NVIDIA format to Intel, or something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.