[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (5 Viewers)

Alemond

Potential Patron
I got the game working, but all the changes are gone. There was a new patch which looks like it deactivated the mods.

2903jb

Potential Patron
well, resorep is still working, so we're back to the same with, if you have the kibelius armor you can go nude, the armor swapping Tool doesn't Work atm, hoping blackfire can get a fix for it

Alemond

Potential Patron
I don't have that. I was using the armor swap. That doesn't work anymore. Crashes every time. It's not a big deal. I know they'll fix it eventually. Just frustrating that I installed mods for the first time last night only for it to patch the next morning.

Alemond

Potential Patron
I don't have the money right now for any shop items. (also the cost is insane) I used the swap method with resorep and joku's textures (which aren't working for the witch)
I'll just have to wait.
If any of the modders see this, I appreciate the work put into this.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
for me resorep is partially working... Sorc is compeltely nude in character creator, valk, witch and ranger wear panties now, plum wears full standard underwear.

any Idea how to remove these? Is there a way to put resp. files into the modded-folder? I remember there was something like that?

arararar

Potential Patron
I still get the "Suspicious program detected" error after pearl abyss logo, it only appears if I'm using resorep and works fine without it. Turning on off firewall and anti-virus didn't help. If i remove the d3d11.dll file from the BDO folder I can get back into the game but right now it seems like none of the textures are applying.

It seems I'm one of the few getting this problem, any suggestions?
Or maybe is it that by removing the d3d11.dll file i managed to make it work again but because of the texture load changes perhaps the textures aren't applying?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
It seems I'm one of the few getting this problem, any suggestions?
Or maybe is it that by removing the d3d11.dll file i managed to make it work again but because of the texture load changes perhaps the textures aren't applying?
No ideas, sorry.
d3d11.dll in the bin64 folder actually IS the file that applies textures, so won't work without it

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
image.jpg

Took this picture after today's patch. Can confirm resorep still work.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Okay, so BDO doesn't work at all with mods for Alemond, it works fine for 2903jb, works good as new for Viconia, half works for Heinz Boesel, doesn't work for arararar, and it works fine for Kitty Ears.

Emoticon-Thinking-Confused-Shrug-icon.png

...did...did we each get a different patch?? :-/

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Okay, so BDO doesn't work at all with mods for Alemond, it works fine for 2903jb, works good as new for Viconia, half works for Heinz Boesel, doesn't work for arararar, and it works fine for Kitty Ears.

Emoticon-Thinking-Confused-Shrug-icon.png

...did...did we each get a different patch?? :-/
I'd like to mention that similar to Kitty Ears, I only use resorep and Joku's nude textures. Meanwhile, I also bought kibelius and la vladian to appear nude and does not use any of the armor swap mods.

arararar

Potential Patron
I've also been using kibelius but since the d3d11 file is getting blocked for me it doesn't really matter what i use >.<
then when i use armor swapping mod, if i dont uninstall.bat it before a patch, the patch say it ran into a corrupt file and redownloads it (effectively uninstalling the batched file) and i have to run modarmor.bat again (the thing you run to apply armor swap).
HOWEVER, resorep stopped working for me in the earlier june patches (giving me the suspicious program detected crash by XIGNCODE) and nobody besides me seemed to have this problem. Though at the time armor swap still worked. After friday's patch running modarmor.bat gives me "error" and "bdmod.exe has stopped working".

What i don't get is why am i the only one getting the xigncode block and why only when resorep is linked. If it shows up in other places it could be something on my end but if unlinking resorep stops it from popping then resorep is the only source of the block i can think of.

It would be funny if everyone got different versions of XIGNCODE and it had different affect on everyone though lol

Though i have to say this is the strangest "WHY MEE?!??" situtation i've ever gotten into in my life because of the reason and context of it lol

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
indeed that is strange, if it was one ore the other more people would have the same problem, on my end never had a xigncode.... well except when i forgot had cheatengine running in the background, spent an hour trying to figure what was wrong with BDO until i saw cheatangine in the task manager....anyway as my boss once said, "the machine is always right" if it doesn't work then there is a reason for it, the problem is finding that reason ^_^

Resorep.... for me, beyond the small difficulty i had to get it to run the first time it has been working 100% and like Viconia, i use no other mods

Crumpet

Potential Patron
Managed to get all the resorep stuff sorted, but when I try to run the game, it won't load the d3d11 thing. Any advice?

Edit: Don't worry I fixed it, it's those darn administrator permissions again

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I'd like to mention that similar to Kitty Ears, I only use resorep and Joku's nude textures. Meanwhile, I also bought kibelius and la vladian to appear nude and does not use any of the armor swap mods.

I too purchased Kibelius and do not use any armor swap. I also retexture other things like my horse and it is working fine too.

arararar

Potential Patron
Sorry to bother everyone again but i feel like this is the only place where i could seek help >.<
this is what my resorep log looks like, if i'm missing some files what am i missing?
upload_2016-6-19_9-46-10.png

and this is what my xigncode log looks like (i have unicode on english)

upload_2016-6-19_9-46-48.png

anyone know whats going on? The xigncode log is created immediately after i get the block from resorep

arararar

Potential Patron
It's working for NA EU too but i'm the only one with this problem >.<
btw thanks for the update blackfire armor swap works again :3

The annoying thing is also that im getting the suspicious program detected error after daum and PA logo and i get the error after the black screen load when i'm supposed to get the main menu.
As in i'm actually confused y it works for everyone else since to me it just looks like an effective measure to fight resorep in the XIGNCODE is working like it's supposed to

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.