[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (6 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hey guys I was looking over the post of Armor swap Essentials and was wondering if it is possible to switch out a costume for another costume. I bought fish costume from pearl shop and would like to switch it for The Canopy costume in the costume slot. but I don't see in the instructions if that is at all possible or how to do it unless I missed something. I tried to change the look of the Kibelius I also bought from pearl shop to see if I could do it with any costume without bothering anyone but I failed. any suggestions instruction or help of any kind would be more than appreciated. thanks again.

PS> if any one knows of a free to use paint shop and have any tutorials for dummies on how to mod amour skins I would be more than grateful and eager to learn.

Everything you need to know about swapping costumes/armors is on the first page of this topic Black Desert - How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons
The costumes codes you'd need to do the swap you want can be found there as well as instructions how to modify your XML file to make it happen.

For working on texture files to make your own mods, I recommend Paint.net, it's quite similar to Photoshop but happens to be 100% free.

judah

Potential Patron
You should upload a video on how to install this mod due to the fact i and others appear to be doing the same thing wrong. Also if i can get specific help on my problem that would be great. Basically, whenever i go to step five. i click on the blackdesert64 executable and it gives me this dx11proxy64.dll or somthing like that. Please help

Last edited:

Exanara

Potential Patron
J judah Yeah, I put a link to a Tutorial on the previous page, but aparrently, something isn't working, would be good to have a full Tutorial on how to do it though.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
When applying the "Resorep 1.2.0" tools "Save original txtures"
There is a texture file should not be saved.

So using the "Quickbms" I continue to unpack files paz
"Resorep" This is different from when you saved the file name.

For example,
When unpacked in "Quckbms" "pkw_00_ub_0001_01.dds"
When stored in the "Resorep" "123456789.dds"

What should I set the file name?

Thank you.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
When applying the "Resorep 1.2.0" tools "Save original txtures"
There is a texture file should not be saved.

So using the "Quickbms" I continue to unpack files paz
"Resorep" This is different from when you saved the file name.

For example,
When unpacked in "Quckbms" "pkw_00_ub_0001_01.dds"
When stored in the "Resorep" "123456789.dds"

What should I set the file name?

Thank you.
Resorep's texture file name has nothing to do with texture name inside PAZ. It's absolutely unrelated. Resorep knows nothing about PAZ and textures inside it. It uses its own naming system.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
So, every time i get to step 5/6 I get the error dx11proxy64.dll do you know the problem?
Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!
If you don't know how to do that - reinstall BDO to someplace other than "Program Files"

NyanReborn

Potential Patron
Hello guys, I've been trying to solve the no nipple and pussy problem for like a whole day now,

My resorep is on my desktop and I can hook my blackdesert64.exe just fine, I also have Joku's textures + Black_Desert_Online_TRM_Nude_Mod-v1_5.zip installed into the modded folder and renamed them, I used BlackFireBR's remove all option, All the armors are successfully removed but it seems that I can't get resorep to work right. (all classes are nude, just no nip and vag textures)

any help would be appreciated.

After some more tries and reading old posts I finally figured out what is wrong:

My resorep was never hooked correctly, I just hooked it and if the game came up with an error I just delete the files that was generated by resorep in the bin64 folder, after that the game runs fine, but of course it does because I've just removed the hook.
So having this train of thought, I decided to manually hook the game and the textures now appear!

Last edited:
B

B89

so I wanted to ask my own question about the whole program it itself will it and if then when will it be able to mod any other Direct X 11 games

Ray Wing

Content Creator
so I wanted to ask my own question about the whole program it itself will it and if then when will it be able to mod any other Direct X 11 games
I can't promise that this will ever happen. But if I ever decide to look into it I will be looking into adding DX11 support to uMod code since Java is too much pain for desktop users.

mizukikanzato

Potential Patron
Hi, which one is the nude mod for Maehwa/Plum? I used one, and it gives me a barbie doll body for plum with no nipple and vagina textures, but works with the RG etc.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Hi, which one is the nude mod for Maehwa/Plum? I used one, and it gives me a barbie doll body for plum with no nipple and vagina textures, but works with the RG etc.
I can't even get the Plum to be nude. She's just stuck wearing her panties. Everyone else though is perfectly nude with all their bits in place. Seriously, any help here would be sooooo appreciated. I swear I've read this thread three times over front to back.

--- What I'm running is Joku's V5 Shaved nude textures and Basebody V2.
--- I followed the instructions on BlackFireBR's nude mod and copied and named the Sorc nude skin. The directions were as I quote:
"If you downloaded the Joku Nude Skins V5b, into your "modded' folder form Resorep, rename the dds file 1354249286 to 242032935, copy the 242032935, paste it, rename "242032935 - Copy" to 438306274. otherwise Sorceress and Witch will not have any nipples or vagina textures"
--- My witch is working nearly perfectly except she does have an ugly seam around her neck. I was looking around and found some people had said that they had made an alternative witch nude skin, but I wasn't too eager to mess with it after seeing some people post screens of what looked like a seriously F****'d up character with a horrible mess of pixels. Honestly not toooo worried about that.
--- All other characters are perfectly nude with the newest vagina textures except the Plum/Maehwa who is still stubbornly hiding in her panties.

Please help.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I can't promise that this will ever happen. But if I ever decide to look into it I will be looking into adding DX11 support to uMod code since Java is too much pain for desktop users.
It be amazing if you ever did make it work with other games *cough*moonlight blade*cough*. I am spoiled with Resorep, its hard to play other games with all the complicated Modding steps (and don't even get me started on games that can't be modded at all lol). Editing textures with resorep is a breeze.

I just love the ability to change anything I don't like! The other day I was thinking how ugly the conquerors package black horse is (and how its really gray not black), so I swapped the red horse textures/normal maps and changed them to true black. I also had some horse eyes I had painted for skyrim a while back I added ;) . I plan on painting more details like muzzle leather and around the eyes ect, but my horse looks awesome already with a few simple changes! I can do this with just about anything I want now and its all thanks to you.

Before and After:
conq_t5_horse.png

2016-04-24_778013310.PNG 2016-04-24_778163628.PNG 2016-04-24_778172381.PNG 2016-04-24_778270427.PNG 2016-04-24_778278937.PNG

Really happy with the blue eyes <3
2016-04-24_778295416.PNG

Thanks so much for this awesome application! <3

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
It be amazing if you ever did make it work with other games *cough*moonlight blade*cough*. I am spoiled with Resorep, its hard to play other games with all the complicated Modding steps (and don't even get me started on games that can't be modded at all lol). Editing textures with resorep is a breeze.
I never heard of moonlight blade before. It seems interesting and characters are cute. I'll probably look into it if there will be no working method for it by the moment of EU/NA release.

Great horse btw.

arararar

Potential Patron
So after today's update 6/8/16, I get this message when trying to log into the game with resoprep running, but if I unlink it I can log in again, I'm thinking it has something to do with resorep? Is everyone else having the same problem or is it just me O_o

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-8_9-5-53.png
    upload_2016-6-8_9-5-53.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.