[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (14 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
So after today's update 6/8/16, I get this message when trying to log into the game with resoprep running, but if I unlink it I can log in again, I'm thinking it has something to do with resorep? Is everyone else having the same problem or is it just me O_o

Resorep was unaffected by the patch in EU/NA today, it's working just fine.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
So after today's update 6/8/16, I get this message when trying to log into the game with resoprep running, but if I unlink it I can log in again, I'm thinking it has something to do with resorep? Is everyone else having the same problem or is it just me O_o
I had this issue a few days ago, so not sure if its related to the latest patch. Try turning off your antivirus while you launch the game.
With the Ban wave movement they said they did this > "Better detection logic are added to Xgencode"

I am assuming "Better" just means more sensitive. Turning off antivirus worked for me.

Sandman1130

Potential Patron
Resorp does not work for NA after this latest patch, the d3d11 file is what's causing the problem.

Edit: I removed the d11 file and had resorp add it back, and the game didn't give me the error message yet, but I'll check back in later and see if it still holds the problem.

Last edited:

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
The nude mod itself works for me, but Resorep just doesn´t apply the textures for me. I setted up anything correctly and closed Resorep before starting the launcher.

Edit: Nvm, only Sorceress textures don´t apply, doesn´t Joku´s V5 shaved mods have textures for Sorceress?

Last edited:

chaosjoker

Casual Client
hi. Ray wing.

(KR server) June 9 through advanced update "Resorep 1.2.0 Alpha" tools do not work.

"Road modded textures" seems to have a problem with the part.
"Save original textures" part is working.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Last edited:

shinakiba

Potential Patron
(KR server) do not work after lastest update
look like the DDS file name will be changed at random
plz hlp thanks lot

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, so it seems like it´s the same problem on EU client. So I guess they changed the dd file names of sorceress for example...

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Seem like they somehow block resorep on KR client, hope Ray Wing is able to look into it soon.

temp33

Potential Patron
Hi all! Since I have no Korean game client and account, I can't investigate the issue for now.

as shinakiba says above, the loaded dds file's names are random in each loading.
e.g. I load a witch's body texture, it is saved in the original folder and the name is 11111111.dds,
but if I empty the original dds-saving folder and load the witch's body again, it's name is 222222222.dds. yeap. the dds file names are random in every single loading.
hopefully helpful to you before you get the updated client.

Ray Wing

Content Creator

as shinakiba says above, the loaded dds file's names are random in each loading.
e.g. I load a witch's body texture, it is saved in the original folder and the name is 11111111.dds,
but if I empty the original dds-saving folder and load the witch's body again, it's name is 222222222.dds. yeap. the dds file names are random in every single loading.
Thanks for the info. If it's really the case that could be hard to fix. Looks like intentional measure against texture injection. I will try to get my hands on Korean client and look into it.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Like Ray Wing said, looks like a counter measure to applications like resorep.
This is a huge bummer... I am worried NA/EU will get this patched too.

Honestly don't think I would even play this game without texture mods :(
I even bought cash costumes only because I could mod them. Some of them have things I don't like and thus would not of purchased if not for the fact I can change/fix them.

*worries*

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Say it ain't so...man, I wish this game would hurry and freakin' patch already so I can investigate! These mods better work still. It said it found a corrupt file and is patching. That's always bad...

Edit: Well, I am still naked in CC, but if I wear store-bought undies I can see them. Aren't they supposed to be invisible? I ticked the undies box but I just see a black bra and undies. Though this is the first time trying the clear undies thing, as I just recently bought Pearls.

Last edited:

Alemond

Potential Patron
I got this working once, and now the launcher keeps finding a corrupted file, running a check, then downloading a patch, and finding a corrupted file again while patching, causing it to reset.
Excuse me while I bang my head into the wall until darkness claims me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.