[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I didn't see it coming, its harmless, doesn't modify game files and even helps them sell stuff as you need the underwear/outfit first to modify it with textures. I guess if they would sell invisible dye i could see a reason but for that they would first need to offer their early body texture...
It randomizes when texture is loaded so the filename is not even static within one session, I think injecting textures won't be possible now without actually hacking the game :(

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I didn't see it coming, its harmless, doesn't modify game files and even helps them sell stuff as you need the underwear/outfit first to modify it with textures. I guess if they would sell invisible dye i could see a reason but for that they would first need to offer their early body texture...
It randomizes when texture is loaded so the filename is not even static within one session, I think injecting textures won't be possible now without actually hacking the game :(

I've just been playing around with Resorep, it's still more than happy to capture texture files like before, except now the filenames have changed every time you capture them, even though it's the same files.
I copied a couple of my mods onto freshly captured files and saved them in the "modded" folder, but just refreshing the character screen to display them caused the filenames to change yet again, so the mods didn't show up.
Obviously the game needs to be able unscramble the constantly changing filenames to use the right textures, somehow we need Resorep to be able to use the same key so that modded files constantly match.
That might not even be possible, but I'm sure Ray Wing will be looking into it.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
For those who looking for new nude mod after today's patch in EU/NA, use the new resorepless patch from BlackFireBR.

Exanara

Potential Patron
Yes, use BlackFireBR BlackFireBR mod for the game, thats how I got it to work for me (after a little fiddling about), you can get the stuff from page 51, where you can see BlackFireBR's post on what you need to make it work

Exanara

Potential Patron
Anyone gettting this "Checking Files" when it meant to be updating?
Weird

Edit: When I do the patch again by BlackFireBR BlackFireBR it comes up with an Error message when trying to play it.

It reads:
"Black Desert" - "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher."

Edit 2: First re-patch it then go to the main BDO folder and delete the version file at the bottom, relaunch the launcher and let BDO download again, the mod should work after that. I just checked.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If you were using my mods before the update, you should have uninstalled if first before the game starts updating otherwise you will get the "corrupted files" message.
But if you didn't, it's no big deal, just let the game check the files, and then when it's updated, run the MetaPatcher again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you guys know I'm working on a tool that will allow you to use custom textures in the game as well, but the difference is that it will use the real textures names instead the ones that are loaded in memory (I suppose that's what Resorep used to do) so it will work even with that random texture name.

Stay tuned.

Saskia

Potential Patron
Just to let you guys know I'm working on a tool that will allow you to use custom textures in the game as well, but the difference is that it will use the real textures names instead the ones that are loaded in memory (I suppose that's what Resorep used to do) so it will work even with that random texture name.
You are simlpy doing gods work. Thanks for your time.

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
By the way just a warning for people who haven't unhooked resorep even though it's not working

if you had the option to download the original files ticked, with the new random naming scheme it will continue to download textures all the time. i noticed when mine got to 82.4gb tonight when the HD full warning popped up.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
NOOOOOOOOO! I logged in after patch and all the ugly textures are back! My horse is pixelated and gray, my skin is rough and bumpy. WAAAH I can't play like this! The original body textures are so low res it hurts my eyes.

I am glad I did not mod more textures like I was planning. This was not really for nude textures, for me is was a retexture anything I want opportunity.
#heartbroken

Why would they do this??? We were not hurting anyone with our textures only we could see T^T!
*passes tissues and cookies to ease pain*
Back to Skyrim for now. *sniffles*

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
If you were using my mods before the update, you should have uninstalled if first before the game starts updating otherwise you will get the "corrupted files" message.
But if you didn't, it's no big deal, just let the game check the files, and then when it's updated, run the MetaPatcher again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned.

Thanks for your continued efforts. I just hope they don't keep patching every tool y'all make and its a constant struggle T^T

Kitty Ears Kitty Ears Use BlackFireBR BlackFireBR mod, thats how I got stuff to work again
I don't use resorp to be nude, I use it to retexture crappy textures like the horses and the Ranger chest skin normal maps. :wink:

It was still a work in progress, but here is what i was working on.

8naqD6m.jpg

yZRAqrp.jpg

Atunm

Potential Patron
Hey thanks for your work!
Anyway i get some trouble about the texture as i install ASE today,and suddenly found my witch had different skins between face and body
looks like
2016-06-25_32756954.JPG

well i try to replaced to another nude texture as Joku's V5b mod,and it just not working.
Could anyone here gonna show me how to fix it please?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
When I logged in today for some odd reason my Horse retexture was working again. However the clothing and skin ones are not. Got my hopes up for a second. :(

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey guys, just to let you guys know, I just released a new tool that allows you to use custom textures again, kinda similar to what Resorep did.

Here's the headline and the link to download the tool:

This tool allows Black Desert Online to use custom files instead of the original game files. It can be used to make the game recognize files such as custom textures, custom armors, nude mods, translations, etc.
ezgif-2254507097-gif.55385

Download link, instructions and source code available here:

Black Desert Online Modding Tools by BlackFire

Last edited:

latuel

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for your continued efforts. I just hope they don't keep patching every tool y'all make and its a constant struggle T^T

I don't use resorp to be nude, I use it to retexture crappy textures like the horses and the Ranger chest skin normal maps. :wink:

It was still a work in progress, but here is what i was working on.

8naqD6m.jpg

yZRAqrp.jpg
please share smooth/soft body normal map

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.