[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (1 Viewer)

Terry

Potential Patron
The rebar armor is the starter set for Tamer and I am using the script to take off the starter clothes. But your modded rebar is kind of cool and I was thinking of using it in place of the costume for Agerian armor. But since it is also starter armor when I try to wear it I am naked. I am asking if there is a way to use the armor but still not have starter clothing so Ican be naked when I wish out of safe zones..
I don't think that this is possible after going over as much as I could kind of understand about it. But is it possible to remove the pants or shorts to some of the armor without having to mod since I have no idea how to alter the armor skins...?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The rebar armor is the starter set for Tamer and I am using the script to take off the starter clothes. But your modded rebar is kind of cool and I was thinking of using it in place of the costume for Agerian armor. But since it is also starter armor when I try to wear it I am naked. I am asking if there is a way to use the armor but still not have starter clothing so Ican be naked when I wish out of safe zones..

Swapping round the armors I've put in place of Starter/Rebar and Agerian would be no big problem.
It would also be totally possible to make whichever armor is being used as Starter into a nude, however you would then also see all other players with Tamers wearing Starter armor as nudes regardless of whether or not your Tamer was wearing Starter armor to be nude.

Terry

Potential Patron
Swapping round the armors I've put in place of Starter/Rebar and Agerian would be no big problem.
It would also be totally possible to make whichever armor is being used as Starter into a nude, however you would then also see all other players with Tamers wearing Starter armor as nudes regardless of whether or not your Tamer was wearing Starter armor to be nude.
I was looking at it in terms of using the Rebar as Grunil, but only I can't do that and remove the starter clothing. So I am trying to use pirate costume. I would like to use the pirate costume R model that you set for witch that removed the top skirt and coat lining but I don't know how to right the script for it or even if that would allow Tamer to use the costume armor mod skin that the witch uses. I just don't care for Grunil or Taritas armor skins at all. But nothing I try shows up although I did manage to change the agerian from 00_ub_0054 to 00_ub_0015 . Sorry for spelling btw.

Terry

Potential Patron
Nicky can you tell me which armor this is?
7VJzo0L.jpg

Exanara

Potential Patron
When I use ResoRep, it says Error when it comes to the d3d11.dll file and won't open the .exe that are in bin and bin64 folders, I have followed tutorial on YT and managed to get the program to open, but now I am stuck.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 128

Gone4Good

Content Creator
"Failed to load d3d11.dll"

NVM, that went away when I made a copy of the resorep folder to my desktop, tried to run from there, failed, unhooked the dll from that one, ran the game, and the game worked, so I went out of my way to go make sure resorep was hooked in my game/BDO Mods folder (D:\Games), and it said it was, so I checked for T&A, but there was none to be found. Underwear. :(

I'm not getting textures loaded from my modded folder. PrincessNicky's bodies are what has been working still, right? I have all dds files in the modded folder, and I have the other folders made too (uncompressed etc), but no dds files in those folders. Should I have them copied into those folders too? This is my first shot at modding BDO...

Last edited:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Good news about the latest update? I fear I may not even get to see these mods work seeing as how I'm late to the party. :-( (f***ing texture-hating updates).

Exanara

Potential Patron
There's a problem with the d3d11.dll file that are in the bin and bin64 folders, as when you select the .exe in those folders using ResoRep, it gives an error, don't know why. Even removing the d3d11.dll file won't help, and also using the proxy one and renaming it won't help either.

Malthrax

Potential Patron
It never fails... every time there's a patch, there's a new flurry of people claiming the mods are broken.

Clue: if you're not nude, its because you don't have the mods installed properly. go back and re-read the instructions.

Clue: 99% of the time, the issue is with Windows file permissions. install BDO to your desktop instead of C:\Program Files, or google how to change file permissions (or search this thread for the half-dozen-or-so times its been explained).

Gone4Good

Content Creator
If you're coming unstuck it's because you're either doing it wrong or missing some steps.
Start over:
- Download the Armor Swap Essentials
- Read the Instructions.txt file.
That's necessary? Hmm...didn't see that mentioned.

Anyway:

P3dXmUB.png

Tadaaa!

I dunno if the Armor Swapping tool was necessary or not (I ran it), but I did notice one thing I hadn't noticed before. "Save textures to". That has a box. This box needs ticked. I didn't even see that damn box! I read about it, and acknowledged it, but when I ran resorep, I didn't notice it or even think to look for it. Was easy to notice things were running differently when the game slowed down to save textures real quick.

Derp!

PS. Game's on my D:, not my desktop. I won't put a game anywhere on my C:.

7Ch7ADy.png
Solved

It never fails... every time there's a patch, there's a new flurry of people claiming the mods are broken.
That's probably because 99% of the time each update does screw up mods and tools, especially MMOs.

Clue: if you're not nude, its because you don't have the mods installed properly. go back and re-read the instructions.
There is truth to this. :tongue:

Clue: 99% of the time, the issue is with Windows file permissions. install BDO to your desktop instead of C:\Program Files, or google how to change file permissions (or search this thread for the half-dozen-or-so times its been explained).
I've never had an issue with permissions in my life. It's always updates that wreck things. Just look at BnS and Tera... [RIP] Thank goodness for ArcheAge. And BDO, as it turns out. :cool:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I dunno if the Armor Swapping tool was necessary or not (I ran it), but I did notice one thing I hadn't noticed before. "Save textures to". That has a box. This box needs ticked. I didn't even see that damn box! I read about it, and acknowledged it, but when I ran resorep, I didn't notice it or even think to look for it. Was easy to notice things were running differently when the game slowed down to save textures real quick.
It's great that mods are now working for you. But "Save textures to" checkbox should only be enabled if you are modder and going to create a new mod for the game. Otherwise it will just slow down your game and consume HDD space with no benefits.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
[It's great that mods are now working for you. But "Save textures to" checkbox should only be enabled if you are modder and going to create a new mod for the game. Otherwise it will just slow down your game and consume HDD space with no benefits.
...interesting. What I thought was a fix was only a new issue but my game worked regardless? I suppose I shall thank the armor swap tool for this then. So weird it even worked like that. Don't quite get that tool. I mean, I have no mod files anywhere near it, didn't tell it to look anywhere for the dds files, but yet running it simply made resorep read textures. I remain confused, but now also happy.:grin:

And yeah, keeping "Save Textures to" ticked put a massive ass-beating on my fps. Game actually disconnected from the server like 4 times due to timeout error (I assume). Was like 1 frame every 5 seconds. Even an imp coulda whooped me if one was near me, in that condition.

Now I just gotta perform whatever fix it was I read about to get the Witch to have textures. And why doesn't the Tamer have a boob slider?? No love for the Tamer.:frown:

Terry

Potential Patron
Hey guys I was looking over the post of Armor swap Essentials and was wondering if it is possible to switch out a costume for another costume. I bought fish costume from pearl shop and would like to switch it for The Canopy costume in the costume slot. but I don't see in the instructions if that is at all possible or how to do it unless I missed something. I tried to change the look of the Kibelius I also bought from pearl shop to see if I could do it with any costume without bothering anyone but I failed. any suggestions instruction or help of any kind would be more than appreciated. thanks again.

PS> if any one knows of a free to use paint shop and have any tutorials for dummies on how to mod amour skins I would be more than grateful and eager to learn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.