[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Anmo2

Potential Patron
I really want to try this with rise of the tomb raider but when I try to hook the exe ROTRR.exe it says "Error dllsettings.ini" and nothing else

Any idea what this error is? Has anyone had luck modding Rise of the tomb raider yet?

Are you using the steam version? We have determined so far that it does not work on any other games yet, especially steam versions of the games.

taylorswift2

Potential Patron
Are you using the steam version? We have determined so far that it does not work on any other games yet, especially steam versions of the games.
Thanks yes it is the steam version of the game. Please if someone can find a way to get it to work it would be great lara croft is gorgeous in rise of the tomb raider! She would look better naked ><
Thank you for your answer i'll stop trying for now...

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Stopped working for me with Mediah Patch. I followed the "stopped working for me instructions" as I have done in the past, but it still isn't working. Can we get some verification that this is still working please?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Stopped working for me with Mediah Patch. I followed the "stopped working for me instructions" as I have done in the past, but it still isn't working. Can we get some verification that this is still working please?

Resorep is working just fine with the Media patch for EU/NA.
I am just going to re-upload my basebody pack as one of the texture files has been changed (hello Barbie!).

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor

It still works, but it seems the nude texture file names have changed for at least sorc and valkyrie.. Ranger still works as normal

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
It still works, but it seems the nude texture file names have changed for at least sorc and valkyrie.. Ranger still works as normal
Ah, ok. Thank you for pinpointing the issue for me. I was running a Sorc, and my valk is the top of my character list, so those were the only 2 I saw.

File names I can fix. Thanks.

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
Ah, ok. Thank you for pinpointing the issue for me. I was running a Sorc, and my valk is the top of my character list, so those were the only 2 I saw.

File names I can fix. Thanks.

New file name for me is now 242032935.dds for the nude texture of valks and sorcs.
Not sure if this is the same for everyone but all you have to do is change the name of the texture to 242032935.dds in your resorep\modded folder.

Erimias

Potential Patron
i changed the name of the 2432761501 texture to 242032935, but now i have neck seam and destroyed foot and hands textures for sorc and valk
K1Hf5jP.jpg

PcVJnmb.jpg

2903jb

Potential Patron
i changed the name of the 2432761501 texture to 242032935, but now i have neck seam and destroyed foot and hands textures for sorc and valk
Likely because that's the tamer skin you changed, not sure which one is the valkyr, but that one is tamer

Erimias

Potential Patron
Likely because that's the tamer skin you changed, not sure which one is the valkyr, but that one is tamer
Oh man, i'm so stupid, i did't think this could be the problem, but it's so obviously the problem. xD
thx for the hint, it works fine now^^

scyonto

Potential Patron
Witch textures stopped working too. Any idea what their new ID is? Away from my computer or I'd check it myself.

Irix

Potential Patron
stuck on the first part:
did step one, stuck on step 2 ,
then when I download resorep i get a zip file, i open that and cannot find resorep.jar
what do you unzip it with? how do i find it?
thanks
  1. Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
  2. Launch resorep.jar - double click it in Windows Explorer.
There's the possibility of your anti-virus removing the .jar-file for w/e reason. I believe I read something about some av-program not being very keen on it.

This is working for me right now:

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PHW_01_LB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PHW_10_LB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

PHW_01_LB_0001.PAC is the model for the leggings of the Luck Armor of Fortuna
PHW_10_LB_0006.PAC is the short-shorts model

I've also played around with:

This replaces the Sorceress newbie glove model (wrist-guards) with an invisible model
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PHW_02_HAND_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWM/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PWM_10_FOOT_0009_DM.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

This replaces the newbie shoe with heels. Since the Sorceress is designed for heeled boots, the foot model is arched, making it look like she's constantly walking around on her tip toes unless there's a shoe involved. They're black - not sure if that can be configured easily or not.
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PHW_02_FOOT_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PHW_02_FOOT_0000.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
Thanks! ♥

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I can't get the nude textures to show up in game, just get the barbie doll and my resorp shows the correct folder location for it to grab from.

-Yes, I am using the modded folder.
-Yes, I have my textures on high.
-Yes, I have the correct hooks.
-Yes, I tried running as Admin.

Any thoughts?
You may drop me a bug report in private conversation. Required information for the report is in the first post of this topic.

iamsdog115

Potential Patron
Anyone know how to allow all clothing but remove underwear beneath the clothes? I did it once somehow but i cant seem to do it anymore.

narkfestmojo

Potential Patron
This stopped working for me today, after the latest patch downloaded.
I tried loading resorep and removing BlackDesert64.exe then re-adding it, didn't do anything.
I was using Joku's textures but now it looks like Cerophono's textures
anyone else have this problem (and maybe a solution) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.