[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Kenneth Pitt

Potential Patron
Is your applications to hook location correct? It should be black desert instalation folder, then bin64.

9Ri3hXU.png

Daver

Potential Patron
OK, I've worked on this mother trucker all night and still haven't figured it out. I get the error "dx11proxy64.dll" message when I try to hook the "blackdesert64.exe" file. I'm assuming it's because I have only read access to the bin64 folder. Now here's the kindergarten question... I have Windows 7 and I'm the administrator, but every time I click off "read only" it comes back on again. I confess my days in IT are long gone and they were brief at best. I haven't dabbled in Windows 7 much, so maybe I'm missing a simple command. I tried to do a command line using "attrib -r +s c:\...yada yada...", but to no avail. Can anyone help a poor sod?

P

proximo

OK: for those having the "dx11proxy64.dll" problem, I found the answer on page 20! You were probably searching for the wrong thing like me, or you found it eventually like I did. Hope this helps someone who was being a dufus like me and banging your head on the wall!

D

damikodann

It works on my Kr version well but hard to enjoy nudity while the game continuously freeze

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone know what settings to use to Save clothing files that have alpha already on them? (the witch starting gown for instance 3690849485.dds) It already has an alpha layer so I know it's some variation of dxt5. Saving as dxt5 with mipmaps gives black lines through the clothes. Saving with no mipmaps Makes the entire thing transparent.... if anyone knows please enlighten me, I'll continue searching in the meantime.

I finally consider this finished. Turned out pretty good I think.
I'm a thong guy, so i enjoy this more so then the nude skin :)
ex_zpsq4xc5l0k.png

Ray Wing

Content Creator
OK, I've worked on this mother trucker all night and still haven't figured it out. I get the error "dx11proxy64.dll" message when I try to hook the "blackdesert64.exe" file. I'm assuming it's because I have only read access to the bin64 folder. Now here's the kindergarten question... I have Windows 7 and I'm the administrator, but every time I click off "read only" it comes back on again. I confess my days in IT are long gone and they were brief at best. I haven't dabbled in Windows 7 much, so maybe I'm missing a simple command. I tried to do a command line using "attrib -r +s c:\...yada yada...", but to no avail. Can anyone help a poor sod?
Download, unpack and run this once as Administrator, if you have English version of Windows: setBdoFolderPermissions.zip
Does anyone know what settings to use to Save clothing files that have alpha already on them? (the witch starting gown for instance 3690849485.dds) It already has an alpha layer so I know it's some variation of dxt5. Saving as dxt5 with mipmaps gives black lines through the clothes. Saving with no mipmaps Makes the entire thing transparent.... if anyone knows please enlighten me, I'll continue searching in the meantime.
I used GIMP2 as always with no special measures to successfully increase transparency of one of the armors.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A LINK TO A VIDEO OF A STEP BY STEP???
I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR HOURS
I keep getting No nipple and no puss lol
naked, but nothing there and it looks weird. Ive tried everythign it seems. I read all the posts, and i dont understand it i guess. PLEASE upload a video

Daver

Potential Patron
Download, unpack and run this once as Administrator, if you have English version of Windows: setBdoFolderPermissions.zip

Unpacked it, ran as administrator, got into WE, unchecked the "read only" in \Black Desert Online\bin64\ folder; got out of it, looked again and the "read only" still remains. The "blackdesert64.exe" file looks writeable, but not the "bin 64" and "Black Desert Online" folders. So thought I'd just try to hook the "blackdesert64.exe" file again from resorep, just to see if something may have changed, and it didn't. Not sure what else to do. Still get the "dx11proxy64.dll." Tried suggestion on pg 20, copying the "d3d11.dll" to the desktop and changing the directory to point to that, but again it didn't work. Not sure if I have to do all the run resorep as administrator or not. At this point I'm just tired. Will try a few things later.

Jong Park

Potential Patron
3/24/2016
after KR client did update

the texture loading doesn't work anymore

Attachments

• 2016-03-24_185394788.JPG
    2016-03-24_185394788.JPG
    598.1 KB · Views: 746

marlen

Avid Affiliate
do you have your games texture on high? if not try that.
Yeah the settings are on ultra for everything.
I've modded every game ive gotten, but i cant figure this one out haha
Would you, or someone be able to make a video of it for youtube and send me the link?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
that "read only" checkbox doesn't do what you think it does.

Here's a crash-course in twiddling with Windows file permissions:

Right-click the top-level "Black Desert Online" folder
Select "Properties"
Click the "Security" tab
Click the "Advanced" button
Click "Add" (bottom left)
Click the blue-lettered "Select a principal"
Type your user name into the "Enter the object name..." field and click "OK"
Check the "Full Control" box under Basic Permissions
Click "OK"
Click "Apply"

YOU now have full rights to every file under "...\Black Desert Online"
Nothing i put for "Enter object name" works :/

marlen

Avid Affiliate
I Just think for me, and all the other people who are, and will be having trouble... If someone turned into Champ mode and made a video to youtube as a HOW TO from start to finish....
Thatd be great lol

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
Okay guys, I've had multiple people confirm to me how to save this file, but I"m getting wonky results in both gimp2 and photoshop.
I'm working with 3690849485.dds which is the witch starting armor. Please see screenshot in spoilers for the results I get when I export as dxt5 with mipmaps. (which is what i've been told is the correct way to save it; however, I also tried a handful of other possibilities DXT5 mipmap / no mipmap, dxt1 1 bit alpha layer, dxt3 w/ and w/o mipmap... I'm kinda at a loss. I either get the below result or the texture is completely gone leaving me with a visible head and legs only :)
thoughts? help?
example_zpsyq22xmjd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.