[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (6 Viewers)

izbatt

Vivacious Visitor
@marlen the issue seems to be that results vary for everyone... did you follow my guide on page 20 ? I'm on win10 and did not change permissions at all for any folders but was able to get it working, with a little know-how...
(sorry tagged wrong user at first. :P )

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Okay guys, I've had multiple people confirm to me how to save this file, but I"m getting wonky results in both gimp2 and photoshop.
I'm working with 3690849485.dds which is the witch starting armor. Please see screenshot in spoilers for the results I get when I export as dxt5 with mipmaps. (which is what i've been told is the correct way to save it; however, I also tried a handful of other possibilities DXT5 mipmap / no mipmap, dxt1 1 bit alpha layer, dxt3 w/ and w/o mipmap... I'm kinda at a loss. I either get the below result or the texture is completely gone leaving me with a visible head and legs only :)
thoughts? help?
example_zpsyq22xmjd.png
Could you send me the original unmodified DDS file in private conversation?

Terry

Potential Patron
Got an improvement idea. Chan

Perform a file search on a game client folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game client folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini
After that try to use Resorep again carefully.
guys I think I accidently figured out the can't find d3d11.dll error.
I had the same problem in that it wouldn't work in windows 10. But I accidently moused over the d3d11.dll file that is in the bin64 folder and found it to be blank or 0kb, so what I did instead of all of the above is simple deleted the d3d11.dll file in the BDO bin64 folder and then copied and pasted the d3d11.dll file from system32 file folder to the bin64 folder and left it as is "without changing or renaming anything. Then I simply went through the steps of pointing the Rosrep to the BDO64.exe and the other stuff and the Rosrep hooked and is working with the BDNC patcher now.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Okay guys, I've had multiple people confirm to me how to save this file, but I"m getting wonky results in both gimp2 and photoshop.
I'm working with 3690849485.dds which is the witch starting armor. Please see screenshot in spoilers for the results I get when I export as dxt5 with mipmaps. (which is what i've been told is the correct way to save it; however, I also tried a handful of other possibilities DXT5 mipmap / no mipmap, dxt1 1 bit alpha layer, dxt3 w/ and w/o mipmap... I'm kinda at a loss. I either get the below result or the texture is completely gone leaving me with a visible head and legs only :)
thoughts? help?
example_zpsyq22xmjd.png
Got your texture. It's DXT1 so only one bit for alpha. That means that part of it may be completely transparent or completely opaque.
Erased part of it and saved as DXT1 with "Generate mipmaps" enabled in GIMP2:
1.png
PS: If you are not sure about original texture format, you may open the DDS file with any text editor and check it:
2.png

Last edited:

eduard55

Potential Patron
Is there a way to change the looks of an armor to another? Like the starter clothes to Kibelius armor or something? And if so, how to do it?

eyenight

Content Creator
Is there a way to change the looks of an armor to another? Like the starter clothes to Kibelius armor or something? And if so, how to do it?
You can do it by editing multiplemodeldesc.xml if you are using Cerophono's mod. But you need to know which one to change.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Just want to let you know that resorep isn't working for WWE 2K16, dx11 64bit.
Thanks for checking that. Seems like it is not working for any game except BDO. At the moment we are thinking about integration of Resorep DX11 code to uMod code, to make it more universal.

naito

Potential Patron
i need some help, at first i was having issues with my game not launching having a d3d11 error but the manual hook for resorep fixed that but now im trying to use Joku's skins and Ceraphono's nude patch and im getting this whenever im just showing underwear
2016-03-25_512883609.JPG
though its just fine when it should be showing starter armor or underwear without the "show underwear button"
2016-03-25_512874183.JPG
i have no clue what the cause is, on my sorceress and ranger the underwear is glitched through the body.
Also my regular armor shows on every class except witch, my witch just ends up naked all the time which i dont want. I dont know if this is something i installed incorrectly or just something need to be fixed.

Haibane

Potential Patron
I found something...

edit your multiplemodeldesc.xml file and put

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PHW_01_LB_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/NUDE/PHW_01_NUDE_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

at the top.

Then log in a Sorceress and put on the Fortuna Luck armor...

hA50Vyb.jpg

man that was great。。。 but how did you edit multiplemodeldesc.xml and save it?

Haibane

Potential Patron
Got your texture. It's DXT1 so only one bit for alpha. That means that part of it may be completely transparent or completely opaque.
Erased part of it and saved as DXT1 with "Generate mipmaps" enabled in GIMP2:
View attachment 49004
PS: If you are not sure about original texture format, you may open the DDS file with any text editor and check it:
View attachment 49005

this tool can easy to read the dds format

RXcAADF.png

Attachments

ddsreadtool.rar
61.5 KB · Views: 129

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
I found something...

edit your multiplemodeldesc.xml file and put

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/NUDE/PHW_01_NUDE_0001.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

at the top.

Then log in a Sorceress and put on the Fortuna Luck armor...

hA50Vyb.jpg

well, it's nice that it removes the leggings... but for me, it also changes the skin color of the body, so that I have a strong mismatch between body and face skin :(
Anybody else can confirm that?

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Its a crotch-less outfit - why ya lookin' at her face? :D
Try PHW_01_NUDE_NOALPHA_0001 instead.

I settled on using PHW_10_LB_0006.PAC which is a short-shorts model. The outfit's no longer crotch-less, but you can't really tell unless you upskirt yourself.

thanks for your answer!

both options seem to change nothing for me, the armor has the leggings with both of them... maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Undertowclubuser

Potential Patron
This is working for me right now:

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PHW_10_LB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

PHW_01_LB_0001.PAC is the model for the leggings of the Luck Armor of Fortuna
PHW_10_LB_0006.PAC is the short-shorts model

I've also played around with:

This replaces the Sorceress newbie glove model (wrist-guards) with an invisible model
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PHW_02_HAND_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWM/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PWM_10_FOOT_0009_DM.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

This replaces the newbie shoe with heels. Since the Sorceress is designed for heeled boots, the foot model is arched, making it look like she's constantly walking around on her tip toes unless there's a shoe involved. They're black - not sure if that can be configured easily or not.
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PHW_02_FOOT_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/2_PHW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PHW_02_FOOT_0000.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
How would I use this code to modify the Strength Gloves of Heve and Strength Boots of Heve to be invisible for Ranger so that you can play a full nude character with the armors equipped? Also, can you point me in the right direction to nudify the Apprentice Fisher's Uniform, as well as other profession costumes? Thanks!

taylorswift2

Potential Patron
I really want to try this with rise of the tomb raider but when I try to hook the exe ROTRR.exe it says "Error dllsettings.ini" and nothing else

Any idea what this error is? Has anyone had luck modding Rise of the tomb raider yet?

callmerob77

Potential Patron
I can't get the nude textures to show up in game, just get the barbie doll and my resorp shows the correct folder location for it to grab from.

-Yes, I am using the modded folder.
-Yes, I have my textures on high.
-Yes, I have the correct hooks.
-Yes, I tried running as Admin.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.