[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

Syr

Potential Patron
Anyone getting a lot more stuttering/lag when using this after the update? It's almost unplayable if I enter combat. Prior I was running on high end mode no problems though. Possibly just patch related or maybe a mixture of both?

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
As of this morning Windows 10 had an update and with resorep hooked, BDO gets stuck and goes non responsive on launch. Was working perfect previously so not sure what happened although. Win10 also decided to uninstall some other programs during the update ( eg CPU-Z ) as they were incompatible.

Valestris

Potential Patron
I can vouch as well that I get the barbie doll look on my characters as well now. I did not change anything either x_x

raishack

Potential Patron
Pls someone can tell me the new id of the textures by class, i have fixed the valkyr texture rename it to 242032935 but i have to rename the other 2 and i don't know the new id's

narkfestmojo

Potential Patron
Pls someone can tell me the new id of the textures by class, i have fixed the valkyr texture rename it to 242032935 but i have to rename the other 2 and i don't know the new id's

I just tested this and it works (at least for Valkyrie)
renamed file 2432761501.DDS to 242032935.DDS

umm... forgive my ignorance, but how the hell did you figure out how to do this?

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone getting a lot more stuttering/lag when using this after the update? It's almost unplayable if I enter combat. Prior I was running on high end mode no problems though. Possibly just patch related or maybe a mixture of both?
Try using a older version of this program. This last update messed with a lot of things.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Guys im use kibelius folder for my angel dress, can i delete wings?

2016-03-30_586591840.JPG

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
so far Im loving everything in this thread. My only request is a method to Keep the nipple and genital textures, while keeping the Angelic set. I copied Kibelius' folder but the angel set is just nude. I'd prefer to simply have a mod where the set is visible but with no inner underneath.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
so far Im loving everything in this thread. My only request is a method to Keep the nipple and genital textures, while keeping the Angelic set. I copied Kibelius' folder but the angel set is just nude. I'd prefer to simply have a mod where the set is visible but with no inner underneath.

You can try my mod if you like, but you'll need to use the Abropo modding method to ensure you have a complete basebody under the clothing:
Kibelius.7z

Syr

Potential Patron
Not sure if you bought the outfit or are just using a mod of it, but if you happen to have the store version and are using Resorep and Cero's mod you get the effect that you are looking for. Just thought I'd toss that out there =)

Coney

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the file name for the Valkyrie pantyhose/stockings? I want to remove them.

Last edited:
A

Aldar123

Hmm... I dk, where the problem is, but I cannot somehow get correct (modded) textures in game. Corephono patch does work, after that I did stuff with resorep (and Yuko textures) yet, still, all I have is... "blank nude" textures (no nipples etc.)... what may be the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.