[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

PsychoEliteNZ

Potential Patron
Am I required to use the BlackDesert64.exe to have the tool work? When I run the game through the launcher the textures aren't changed. When I do try to run it directly I get the error CommandLineParam

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello hello.
So I am back now, and this is what I got.
2016-03-07_54155959.PNG
2016-03-07_54378930.PNG
2016-03-07_54175850.PNG
As you can see, tamers are fine. This is with the textures that Joku v4 presented. I can not figure out how to have the other girls have textures as well.
I am pondering... are there other textures to use? I am about to go back to Cerophono's mod page to look over it again. I must be missing something. But I did what Joku suggested and it is still not popping up. hmmm...

Attachments

• 2016-03-07_54133500.PNG
    2016-03-07_54133500.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 883

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I think the textures are just loading in very slowly...had that same issue whil servers were crowded but loaded fine when not.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I think the textures are just loading in very slowly...had that same issue whil servers were crowded but loaded fine when not.
Thanks for responding. Actually, the tamer's texture loads for me perfectly on other tamers. But as I play my other characters (valkyrie and witch), they are not there with other characters, just the tamer. Its really weird.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
these are the names that i have for my textures...they might be different for you.
ranger= 1477890455.dds
tamer= 2432761501.dds
witch,valkand sorc= 1354249286.dds
these are what works for me.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
these are the names that i have for my textures...they might be different for you.
ranger= 1477890455.dds
tamer= 2432761501.dds
witch,valkand sorc= 1354249286.dds
these are what works for me.
that seems to be my files as well. Hmm I think that it requires a bit more tweaking. We'll see.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
One thing thats driving me insane is the fact that i can let reso save textures for a good 3 hours and still manage not to capture the textures i want lol. Ive been trying to get the tattoos for all races. it just wont do it=/ lol.../rant off
If anyone manages to get them, could you share them? plz=)

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Hi guys :)

Nobody answer to my question so i ask again ;)

Is it possible to be naked only my charachter in game and not all the player a round me in the world?

The ceraphon mod and resorep texture works fine for me ( with à lot on freeze in game) but everybody in the game is naked!! It is a lot. I would like to be the one nakked, not everybody. Possible?

Thank

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I would assume it is possible to limit the nudity to a single set of armor but you have to know what to change and with what in the xml. No idea how to do it unfortunately. reso only changes the body texture.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i found out what i did wrong i screwed up and must have accidentally hit a key at some point so the load textures from path was wrong. got it working now.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hi guys :)

Nobody answer to my question so i ask again ;)

Is it possible to be naked only my charachter in game and not all the player a round me in the world?

The ceraphon mod and resorep texture works fine for me ( with à lot on freeze in game) but everybody in the game is naked!! It is a lot. I would like to be the one nakked, not everybody. Possible?

Thank

There is no such thing in game as costume or underwear textures that are unique just for your own character.
Any mod applied to a texture, whether it's to change how it looks or to make nude, it's going to be applied to every character in the game using that same texture.
One exception would be to make nude versions of the cash shop underwears. Since at the moment the game only displays your underwear to you and nobody else sees it, you could be nude that way and only you would see it.
But I believe that showing your underwear is only possible in towns and safe zones, so you'd be limited to doing your stripping in those places.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello hello, good morning/afternoon/evening folks.
I am happy to say that yes, it works now. Seems I had the game on too low a setting.
Same problem I had with Tera back in the day. Now the game works well.
Here are some screenshots. haha, hope the players don't mind me showing them off. :)
Some people get pretty touchy about that.
2016-03-08_80430062.PNG
2016-03-08_80457036.PNG
2016-03-08_80472759.PNG
2016-03-08_80488775.PNG
And my Valkyrie and Witch:
2016-03-08_83842967.PNG
2016-03-08_84090812.PNG
So the nudist mod works, and if I want to I can make it so just the underwear is nude. Thanks to Joku, Ray Wing, Calpheon and everyone who helped. Funny enough, the game runs fine on a higher setting, I guess the game just defaulted to medium because it seems like safe settings.
I'll try to help if anyone needs it, but I got this working on a wing and a prayer.
Until later, thanks again!

Attachments

• 2016-03-08_80699823.PNG
    2016-03-08_80699823.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 821

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
For those who cannot run the game on higher texture settings, it should still be possible to use resorep for modding.
For every high-res texture I've come across when modding, there is also an identical medium-res texture.
Every mod created at high-res can easily be converted to medium-res, just need to be sure to save the correct file name for the medium-res texture. Or medium-res textures can be worked on directly.
I've not tested this, but I don't see any reason for it not to work.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Hello hello, good morning/afternoon/evening folks.
I am happy to say that yes, it works now. Seems I had the game on too low a setting.
Same problem I had with Tera back in the day. Now the game works well.
Here are some screenshots. haha, hope the players don't mind me showing them off. :)
Some people get pretty touchy about that.
So the nudist mod works, and if I want to I can make it so just the underwear is nude. Thanks to Joku, Ray Wing, Calpheon and everyone who helped. Funny enough, the game runs fine on a higher setting, I guess the game just defaulted to medium because it seems like safe settings.
I'll try to help if anyone needs it, but I got this working on a wing and a prayer.
Until later, thanks again!
Can you remove shoes from the underwear and from starter gear? Also is there a tutorial on how to remove parts of the outfits? Thanks for helping!

Syr

Potential Patron
Hey there. I'm a complete amateur when it comes to this stuff and I am running into some problems. Ive followed the instructions posted but I run into an issue when I reach the step where I am to click on the + sign to add the BDO.exe. I select that and an error pops up that says dx11proxy64.dll, and then nothing. Any tips on how to get past this step is greatly appreciated!

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Can you remove shoes from the underwear and from starter gear? Also is there a tutorial on how to remove parts of the outfits? Thanks for helping!
@tessora270778: my game is not freezing with it on. Actually, maybe its the settings of the game. The game can be considered high end, it just has good optimization options.
@Frankcip: Not that I know of. The reason why my tamer is barefoot is due to the cash shop underwear. It makes her and my mage specifically nude, but disappears when out of a safe zone. My Valkryie has the same underwear, but when I put it on it changes to some other, lacy underwear? Weird.

I am still willing to learn how to hide all articles of clothing. I think we just need to add other textures with Calpheon's mod.
Hope that helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.