[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (9 Viewers)

tessora270778

Potential Patron
ty for édit thé instruction

1. Unpack and copy modded textures into folder specified by "Load modded textures from" path.

I still have problem with this ( i m noob and not english speaking guy^^)

Can you be more specific? I dont understand. When i have download a texture... I copy the texture... And after? Where past the texture?? In my program files black désert online files??? In win10 modded files???

1. Choose the game executable. Not the game launcher but game itself.

For this i havé problem too i think ( still fucking noob i m)
The game itself ^^ i understand in french what it mean but i dont understand where it is :) it is in my C:/programfiles /blackdesertonline? Or not?

Thanks you for help me and take your Time for explain to a noob people xD

If you speak french it is good for me too lol

eyenight

Content Creator
ty for édit thé instruction

1. Unpack and copy modded textures into folder specified by "Load modded textures from" path.

I still have problem with this ( i m noob and not english speaking guy^^)

Can you be more specific? I dont understand. When i have download a texture... I copy the texture... And after? Where past the texture?? In my program files black désert online files??? In win10 modded files???

1. Choose the game executable. Not the game launcher but game itself.

For this i havé problem too i think ( still fucking noob i m)
The game itself ^^ i understand in french what it mean but i dont understand where it is :) it is in my C:/programfiles /blackdesertonline? Or not?

Thanks you for help me and take your Time for explain to a noob people xD

If you speak french it is good for me too lol
When you open resorep.jar, do you see the "Load modded textures from:"? Put your texture on that location. I think by default it will be a folder named modded on resorep.jar location.

The game executable is in the bin64 folder inside black desert folder, it's BlackDesert64.exe.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Hiya, I'm trying to use your new program in Win10 and get stuck at step 5.
I try to add the same three .exe files that Naduron has used above and also the same three files from the CBT2 game client, but each time I just get this error:

error_zpst8xensng.jpg

i found a fix for this if you go to your Black desert instlation folder and right click the folder and go to property's then security. change the premissions to full controll and after that all the errors go poooooooof and it works like a charm.

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
i found a fix for this if you go to your Black desert instlation folder and right click the folder and go to property's then security. change the premissions to full controll and after that all the errors go poooooooof and it works like a charm.

I think only ppl that have installed the game to the system drive have this issue.
I have zero issues with resorep but my game is on a seperate SSD that is not my system drive.

Some info that i hope helps

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
well i thought i got it to work but when i get in game none of the underwear is gone so no nudeity i extracted the dds files into the modded folder but its not working =(

Valestris

Potential Patron
Any light shed on the crashing issue? I got it to hook but it just shuts off once the Daum logo comes up =/

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
All problems have been solved on my computer.
The latest version of resorep plus the permissions fix allows it ro run smoothly with the game hook in place.
So far I have no issues of game hanging on loading, crashing in-game or poor performance with a dozen or so of my own modded files loaded up.
Saving textures for modding is also working properly.

P

panzerelite

This program can use with win8 I try too install nude mod but notting happen Iplay in RU sev .Do you have any suggest ?

Sorry my english

Naduron

Content Creator
You may try GIMP. I'm using it.

Wtf that is weird, it works only with GIMP O.o
Hmm maybe the dds plugin for photoshop is outdated :/

Anyway i got it working with GIMP
2016-03-07_387353108.JPG 2016-03-07_387364806.JPG 2016-03-07_387371855.JPG 2016-03-07_387378837.JPG 2016-03-07_387381270.JPG 2016-03-07_387381270.JPG 2016-03-07_387383252.JPG

It has so many layers: body skin, armor and underwear, all has it own seperate dds file.
1974397284.jpg 2416262912.jpg 2432761501.jpg

This is seriously the easist game to mod, if you want sexify the armor or remove layers. xD
but its going to be damn hard and pain in the ass if your going to turn a skin tight armor into a nude mod cause you must work on 2 or 3 dds files at the same time instead of 1 like other game.

Friedslick6

Potential Patron
Would there be any way to make finding textures easier? I really like the way you can cycle through textures and highlight them in real time in umod, though I'm guessing that wouldn't be possible with resorep due to the way it works.
Also repeating this because I think it got lost in the technical support:
Could someone help me locate the blush texture? I want to increase the freckle amount on the freckle blush.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Amazing job with the nude mod but ddoes anyone know where can we download this destructible armors reavling nudity mod : Black Desert Online Is Already Getting Nude Mods - NSFW Or does this nude mod work with destructible armors? What about destructible lingerie? I thought this nude mod replaces lingerie.
That destructible armors does not require any mods or tools. If you play the game you will see that you armor will look like that when its durability reaches about 30%.
Could someone help me locate the blush texture? I want to increase the freckle amount on the freckle blush.
If you are using Resorep UI (jar) you may do the following:
  • Uncheck "Save textures" checkbox
  • Empty all subfolders of Resorep's original textures folder
  • Exit the game just to be sure that freckles are not sent to GPU yet
  • Enter the game, go to character selection, make sure that your first character, loaded by default, has no freckles
  • Enter character creation
  • Go to blush customization
  • Enable "Save textures" checkbox now
  • Click on freckles blush
  • Uncheck "Save textures" checkbox
If all went good you will have a texture or two in your original textures folder, so can find freckles right away.
Well i got it to hook with usernameprofile's method flawlessly but now I get to the Daum Europe sign and the game shuts off no error or anything, i have jokuv4 moded texture files in the modded folder, there's only 3 files? wouldnt I need more? or is that all? anywho, got it hooked but now game wont start am i doin anythin wrong?
Seems like you are experiencing some different type of crash. Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message?
All problems have been solved on my computer.
The latest version of resorep plus the permissions fix allows it ro run smoothly with the game hook in place.
So far I have no issues of game hanging on loading, crashing in-game or poor performance with a dozen or so of my own modded files loaded up.
Saving textures for modding is also working properly.
Glad to hear that.
well i thought i got it to work but when i get in game none of the underwear is gone so no nudeity i extracted the dds files into the modded folder but its not working =(
Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message?
Would there be any way to make finding textures easier? I really like the way you can cycle through textures and highlight them in real time in umod, though I'm guessing that wouldn't be possible with resorep due to the way it works.
That could be done but I need to do other things first, like global hooking and 32-bit applications support.

Friedslick6

Potential Patron
If you are using Resorep UI (jar) you may do the following...
I was hoping it would be that simple, but I think all the blush types are in one texture and loaded into memory on startup, like the tattoos. But nothing stands out... I figure I'm looking for white speckles against a transparent background, but the only texture I found that matches that description was incorrect.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
but I think all the blush types are in one texture and loaded into memory on startup, like the tattoos.
Wait a moment, you are right! I think I've seen a huge texture with all blushes in one texture. It is so big that it is hard to miss it. It was dark bluish or black, not transparent. That means it should be loaded as soon as you see any female character ingame.

Update: found it - DXT5 2927363789.dds, second row, last column.

Friedslick6

Potential Patron
Wait a moment, you are right! I think I've seen a huge texture with all blushes in one texture. It is so big that it is hard to miss it. It was dark bluish or black, not transparent. That means it should be loaded as soon as you see any female character ingame.

Update: found it - DXT5 2927363789.dds, second row, last column.
Ohh! I see now, it's some RGB channel optimisation magic. Thanks.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Can we do this mod ( with resorepd" with a character already created lv 18? or it is forced to do this with a new character?

tessora270778

Potential Patron
AHAHAHA i don't know how but it workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssss finaly xD

it is perfectly works for me, thanks you to all people who help me :)

i don't understand how it works, but it is xD

But IG i lag a lot since this mod :/ very very lag

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.