[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Good morning/afternoon/evening folks!
I wanted to ask about the game working with Cerophono's mod.
I am currently using Joku's mod, 3 files inside. But with Cerophono's mod, only my character is using the modded nude mod.
Everyone else just has skin textures.
Do I need to use another skin mod for everyone else other then Joku's? Or use both?
Sorry if this is answered before. I tried to search for an answer just haven't seen one yet.
Should this be in Cerophono's mod thread btw? Dunno, figured I'd ask the one with the textures first.
Thank you in advance!

- M

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Somehow the standart version of the nude mod from Cerophono (with the PAZ.) works perfectly for me...

but when i wanna tryout the resorep version (texture) i did everything told in tutorial but the character keeps nipple-less and vagina-loss, i even tried without Cerophono (PAZ. version) but then they're clothed (im using Valkyrie class)

anyone know a solution i tried almost everything (was reading all postings and tried every stuff XD)

Last edited:

tessora270778

Potential Patron
"Actually it's 2927363789.dds for ranger etc, 955612616.dds for valkyrie etc, and 4136718559.dds for tamer"

For witch which number is?

and it is possible to see only me nude and not all the people around me?

I have a lot of big freeze since i use resorep? is it normal?

Last edited:

Joku

Casual Client
Good morning/afternoon/evening folks!
I wanted to ask about the game working with Cerophono's mod.
I am currently using Joku's mod, 3 files inside. But with Cerophono's mod, only my character is using the modded nude mod.
Everyone else just has skin textures.
Do I need to use another skin mod for everyone else other then Joku's? Or use both?
Sorry if this is answered before. I tried to search for an answer just haven't seen one yet.
Should this be in Cerophono's mod thread btw? Dunno, figured I'd ask the one with the textures first.
Thank you in advance!

- M

Use Cerophono's mod to be nude all the time.
Use Resorep to use custom nude skins. (Or only use Resorep if you DONT wanna be nude all the time.)
Put these .DDS files in Resorep modded folder. (Latest Joku nude mod v4)
FlF2yxv.png

Attachments

modded.rar
5.3 MB · Views: 348

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Use Cerophono's mod to be nude all the time.
Use Resorep to use custom nude skins. (Or only use Resorep if you DONT wanna be nude all the time.)
Put these .DDS files in Resorep modded folder. (Latest Joku nude mod v4)
FlF2yxv.png
Thanks for the info. I will try again later today. Now if I can get my tamer to remove the pesky gloves leggings and flats, we'd be in business. Ah well, can't have everything I suppose. Thanks again!

K

Kaido

So, I got the mod to work, and in the character creation there's no problem, but trying to play doesn't work. After clicking connect with a character, after a very long loading time, it says "Connection to the server lost."

When I delete the d3d11 files and such the mod doesn't work at all for me anymore. The problem shouldn't be my PC since the game works fine without the mod. Is there something I've done wrong? All I see here in terms of "not working" involves deleting the d3d11 files, which as I said, doing so makes the modded textures not show up at all for me anymore. Although, I am on Win8 rather than 7 or 10.. right in the middle, if that makes any difference.

That said, thank you for your hard work! These are all very good, and I'm looking forward to being able to play with them.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
But IG i lag a lot since this mod :/ very very lag
Disable "Save textures" checkbox.
anyone know a solution i tried almost everything (was reading all postings and tried every stuff XD)
Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message?
So, I got the mod to work, and in the character creation there's no problem, but trying to play doesn't work. After clicking connect with a character, after a very long loading time, it says "Connection to the server lost."
Could you please refer to the first post of this topic, "How to report bugs" section and send me a private message?

tessora270778

Potential Patron
"Use Cerophono's mod to be nude all the time.
Put these .DDS files in Resorep modded folder. (Latest Joku nude mod v4)"

I don't understand very well :)

IF i delete the Cerophonos mod but if i use only the "resorep" mods with Jokus texture, only my character will appear nude?

i don't understand what happen if i use only the Resorep? will i be always nude all the time, but only me?

Sorry for my bad english : my objective is to be NUDE but JUSTE ME or juste me nude with a special costum for be nude when i want. What i need to do for that? :)

Cause when i disable the cerophonos mods, i'm just with clothes and not more nude :/ with resorepd texture activated

Last edited:

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
"Use Cerophono's mod to be nude all the time.
Put these .DDS files in Resorep modded folder. (Latest Joku nude mod v4)"

I don't understand very well :)

IF i delete the Cerophonos mod but if i use only the "resorep" mods with Jokus texture, only my character will appear nude?

i don't understand what happen if i use only the Resorep? will i be always nude all the time, but only me?

Sorry for my bad english : my objective is to be NUDE but JUSTE ME or juste me nude with a special costum for be nude when i want. What i need to do for that? :)

Cause when i disable the cerophonos mods, i'm just with clothes and not more nude :/ with resorepd texture activated

You will only be nude in the character creation while without Cerophonos method.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
How you screen you character`s full naked in game? I can see my character nude only in home and shop.

How is?
2016-02-28_59276126-jpg.47951

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
How you screen you character`s full naked in game? I can see my character nude only in home and shop.

How is?
2016-02-28_59276126-jpg.47951
Hello, I can help you at least. If you mean how did the person take a full body screenshot, it is possible to press Ctrl-U to go into a free camera mode known as observe mode. From there, you can fly around with the camera and angle it like you want. And finally once you get it positioned right, hit printscreen and ouila! A nice full body screenshot. I would show you but unfortunately I am not home yet. Hope this helps.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, I can help you at least. If you mean how did the person take a full body screenshot, it is possible to press Ctrl-U to go into a free camera mode known as observe mode. From there, you can fly around with the camera and angle it like you want. And finally once you get it positioned right, hit printscreen and ouila! A nice full body screenshot. I would show you but unfortunately I am not home yet. Hope this helps.
I think he was referring to the outfit or atleast i thought he was.

Evil Book

Potential Patron
Having problems getting this to work. I downloaded the bin64 and replaced what I had. this resolved issues I had with attaching the EXE in the UI.

However, when the game loads it gives me an error at the splash/title screen about the dll.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Having problems getting this to work. I downloaded the bin64 and replaced what I had. this resolved issues I had with attaching the EXE in the UI.

However, when the game loads it gives me an error at the splash/title screen about the dll.

M

masterofhell

Probably a stupid question, but will Resorep possibly get a Windows 8.1 version, or is it just going to stay as Win 7 and 10?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Probably a stupid question, but will Resorep possibly get a Windows 8.1 version, or is it just going to stay as Win 7 and 10?
Try the Win 10 version. It probably will work.

Edit: disregard the above. Use Win 7 version for Win 8.x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.