Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (8 Viewers)

Markycharky

Potential Patron
Hello everyone,
I actually do have the same issue Kalyha is talking about.
This however isn#t the first time I experience the issue. When I came back last time after a few months of break from TERA, no matter what I tried, xTERA was not affecting the game, even though it clearly states "ready" in green as status. Back then also tried reinstalling xTERA, tried running all possible configurations of "run program as admin" etc.. I even followed your help of changing the range from several posts ago, nothing however changed the programs (non-)behaviour.

Strangely enough, it then started working when I wanted to give it another try one of the following days but I did not change anything at all, so I was confused but happy and forgot about the incident altogether.
It seems though, the problem has creeped up once more and even though the status is once more green and ready (the statusbar goes through the following: red "not ready"-> yellow "waiting for memory..."->yellow "searching..."->green "ready"), the game won't change the character model, no matter which of the values I try to change (and yes I am aware of the armor switching before it applies^^)

PS: I am playing the EU Version of the game
PPS:No matter to what adress I change the starting adress, it always seems to find the adress at 83ECXXXX and the console says this:

X, Y, Z breast pointers status: Success!
Starting X, Y, Z breast pointers...
2013 Breast pointers status: Success!
Starting 2013 breast pointers...
[Offset Method] Breast pointers status: Success!
[Offset Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Direct Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 30
[Direct Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

I have never touched the offset field or made any changes there but sadly cannot remember where it formerly (years ago) found the adresses.

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
For TERA US the general value is FA4D769C
Address Left Address Right
X modifier FA4D76F4 FA4D7704
Y modifier FA4D76CC FA4D76E4
Z modifier FA4D76C4 FA4D76DC

dioo

Potential Patron
I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and xtera stopped working! xTera detects the game and everything seems normal, when i change the body values those changes aren't reflected in the game... Please help _Mxjzm!

Markycharky

Potential Patron
OK,
I (for now) have fixed the issue, here is how:
As the found adress for the value seems to be always outside the determined range of Starting adress and Ending adress, it got me wondering, WHY? So I took into account that the direct search always fails and the offset takes over immediatly, searching for the values AND finds them at said 83ECXXXX adress, which is WRONG and as I already said OUTSIDE the window of F1000000-FD6FFFF or whatever your values actually are.
Silly as I am I thought, that the offset searches differently and does not care about start and/or end values, or that it is set to search downwards rather than upwards. Nevermind the reasoning though, I copy pasted the offset to an editor to make sure I do not lose it and then removed it altogether ->save -> restart. It found another adress at AAXXXXXX which is wrong as well but in my hopes of fixing it I had set the starting adress to the ridiculously low 00000000 :-P So since people said it generally is FAXXXXXX and the "recommended" search range is F1000000, I entered that -> save -> restart. TADA oh wonder it finds the adress FA4D281C AND more importantly: the correct one!

That said everything is working now.

TL,DR version:
1. Make sure to backup the offset values somewhere, in case one needs them again at some point in time.
2. Delete everything from the offset window
3. Set the search range to F1000000-FD6FFFF
4.Close and restart xTera
5. Have fun

I hope this helps people!

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Hello Markycharky,

I tried what you did, but it didn't work for me.
But just one question, what do you mean by deleting the offset window ?

Markycharky

Potential Patron
In the options tab of XTera, where you set the start adress and End adress, further down there is an option called "Offset function" that text window has written the following in it:

Base + 01BC6AE8
Off 1c0
Off 4
Off 64
Off 28
Add 54

Remove that text completely, so that it is empty, which will force the direct method to continue, rather than switching to offset mode (at least that is how I believe it works). Just make sure you note down that offset text somewhere in txt file or on a hand written paper if you wish, in case you need it later again.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Thaaaaaanks !! You're the best !
It worked right away after I remove all the text in the offset windows

dioo

Potential Patron
OK,
I (for now) have fixed the issue, here is how:
As the found adress for the value seems to be always outside the determined range of Starting adress and Ending adress, it got me wondering, WHY? So I took into account that the direct search always fails and the offset takes over immediatly, searching for the values AND finds them at said 83ECXXXX adress, which is WRONG and as I already said OUTSIDE the window of F1000000-FD6FFFF or whatever your values actually are.
Silly as I am I thought, that the offset searches differently and does not care about start and/or end values, or that it is set to search downwards rather than upwards. Nevermind the reasoning though, I copy pasted the offset to an editor to make sure I do not lose it and then removed it altogether ->save -> restart. It found another adress at AAXXXXXX which is wrong as well but in my hopes of fixing it I had set the starting adress to the ridiculously low 00000000 :-P So since people said it generally is FAXXXXXX and the "recommended" search range is F1000000, I entered that -> save -> restart. TADA oh wonder it finds the adress FA4D281C AND more importantly: the correct one!

That said everything is working now.

TL,DR version:
1. Make sure to backup the offset values somewhere, in case one needs them again at some point in time.
2. Delete everything from the offset window
3. Set the search range to F1000000-FD6FFFF
4.Close and restart xTera
5. Have fun

I hope this helps people!

YES! Got it fixed THANKS A LOT!

Coldsteelj

Potential Patron
Hello everyone and thank you very much for this mod Mxjzm. Can someone tell me please if it is real to change only your playable character body size without changing all other character's? I want my female human to be as big as Aman race, but if I am changing her body size all other players and NPC start to look bigger too. So, can someone tell me if it is real at all by changing memory?

mxjzm

Casual Client
In the options tab of XTera, where you set the start adress and End adress, further down there is an option called "Offset function" that text window has written the following in it:

Base + 01BC6AE8
Off 1c0
Off 4
Off 64
Off 28
Add 54

Remove that text completely, so that it is empty, which will force the direct method to continue, rather than switching to offset mode (at least that is how I believe it works). Just make sure you note down that offset text somewhere in txt file or on a hand written paper if you wish, in case you need it later again.
Glad to see this worked. Thank you for sharing.
Basically, this program tries to find the right memory segment by three diferent techniques,
The first one direct Search (more or less like a shortcut, the address will change with every update an is diferent for eveyone).
Second, Offset method, the faster and more precise one (similar to create a trainer in CheatEngine), until it become obsolete with every update.
The last one is a search function. Higher chances of success, maybe the easiest.
It tries every technique in the previous order so, what we were looking here was the Offset method working and finding something similar to the segment we are looking for, obviously not the right one. By deleting the text you are turning off this function (it is for advanced users and hard to maintain anyway). You can also uncheck the box to disable this function.
As a thumb rule, maybe it will be better if we turn off the direct and offset functions at this point lol.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello everyone and thank you very much for this mod Mxjzm. Can someone tell me please if it is real to change only your playable character body size without changing all other character's? I want my female human to be as big as Aman race, but if I am changing her body size all other players and NPC start to look bigger too. So, can someone tell me if it is real at all by changing memory?
This program tries to modify the base value in memory; as you can imagine, this is the base for many other models in the game and because of that you see everyone else bigger. It is indeed posible to change only your character, but is way more dificult and sadly not supported by this tool.
It is only visible to you in your current session, by having to re apply the changes with every restart of the game is a proof.
Also, as a recomendation, use this program after the character creation or, in the case you are using a character alteration, turn it off and restart the game without it first. This is to avoid weird mixing in sizes.

Coldsteelj

Potential Patron
This program tries to modify the base value in memory; as you can imagine, this is the base for many other models in the game and because of that you see everyone else bigger. It is indeed posible to change only your character, but is way more dificult and sadly not supported by this tool.
It is only visible to you in your current session, by having to re apply the changes with every restart of the game is a proof.
Also, as a recomendation, use this program after the character creation or, in the case you are using a character alteration, turn it off and restart the game without it first. This is to avoid weird mixing in sizes.
Thank you for this information mxjzm. I was too optimistic ^-^. However, this program still awesome and I am using it always now :)

foyaj

Potential Patron
hey there has been a new update and its not working anymore? i mean it was working fine before but today there was a new update and its not working at all, also when i try to launch the xtera application it says unhandled error bla bla i even ran it as admin but still doesnt work. It would be great if you could have a look?

foyaj

Potential Patron
this is what happends now, this never happend before i was on it last night without the new update and everything was working perfectly fine. when i launched tera with the new update the xigncode showed up too.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    698.2 KB · Views: 228

Vallil

Swell Supporter
this is what happends now, this never happend before i was on it last night without the new update and everything was working perfectly fine. when i launched tera with the new update the xigncode showed up too.
happend a couple times, still works tho

foyaj

Potential Patron
not working for me, i redownloaded x tera but still aint working that popup keeps showing up, it worked so perfect before

foyaj

Potential Patron
It’s not working because of the new xigncode, Tera did a new update :( does anyone know how to bypass it?

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
It’s not working because of the new xigncode, Tera did a new update :( does anyone know how to bypass it?

This is discord server that has a lot QoL utilities for TERA:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

including a standalone program that allows you to bypass the Xigncode to use gpk mods.

If you cant be bothered with the QoL mods and just want to use GPKs then look in the #Xigncode-bypass channel at the very bottom for the standalone bypass version.

However one of the mods that can be used with the proxy program is this nifty utility which enables you to change the costume that YOU see client-side:

TeraProxy/Cosplayer

This enables you to use another costume for other players to see while your screen shows the costume that has the nude patched gpk.

Last edited:

testio

Potential Patron
Stopped working for me today after the last patch was applied, i don't know if is the xigncode or not but before the patch it was still working... i was getting the "problem detected :(" message at first and i fixed it (i believe) after changing the address and it was showing "Ready" in green letters again after that... but once i'm in the game i see no change, like the program show "Status: Ready" but doesn't affect or change anything on my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.