Potential Patron
It keeps saying Problem Detected even after restarting the program

I'm getting this error in console.

Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 9
Looking for Main Breast address...

Then it repeats it over and over

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I managed to get the program working but for some reason I can't see the changes I tried both unequip and reequip and changing zones nothing changed

So I restarted the program and now I'm getting the same error again

Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 9
Looking for Main Breast address...

carlos_lelis

Potential Patron
Uma única maneira que o xerife funciona perfeitamente precisa de um lançador sem ser oficial, mas que seja personalizado e apresente qualquer mod!

carlos_lelis

Potential Patron
Launcher is limiter for xtera, memory address of breasts is hidden, solution to make a custom launcher, xtera will work without fail

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Hello,
I actually have a weird issue with xTera now.
The X modifier only modify the left breast but doesn't change the right breast in game.
Do you have any idea about this ?
Thanks,

KONRAD

Potential Patron
is xTera supposed to be working now? I'm trying to use 1.8 but I'm still getting this repeating error:

[Search Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 30
[Search Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

WhateverYouSay

Vivacious Visitor
This still works if you set 2 things:
- Run as administrator
and
- Go to Tools > Options > Advanced > (set these values)
Start Address:
F9000000
End Address:
FD6FFFFF
Stack size:

And it should work again.

WhateverYouSay

Vivacious Visitor
The program hasen't been updated for years, unfortunately I think the original maker quitted it long ago, unless he released the source code or anyone wants to re-build it from 0 I don't think there gonna be any chance....

mxjzm

Avid Affiliate
Hello!!
Well, first I must apologize to everyone for leaving this mod unattended for so long. I wanted to update it before but Work + Personal Life + Master Degree + Language classes was not a bright idea after all, so I should't have made a promise that I couldn't fulfill.

Anyway, I heard that Tera updated their Architecture to 64 bit and, of course, the small things that were still barely working stopped once for all.
Even if I don't play anymore, I will dedicate some time to make it work, I can't promise full functionality for all the sliders, but for now I aim for the most critical.

Today marks a big progress, here is the program working... well more like doing baby steps, but I managed to increase/decrease this lovely girls assets <3
This is using an Alpha version that I made specifically for x64, which took me 4 hours :(

Big Buff:
1602967153496.png

Decreased (even she looks sad lol):
1602967280167.png

Once I have a beta release, I will put it here and will ask for your help in testing.

Stay safe!

WhateverYouSay

Vivacious Visitor
Hello!!
Well, first I must apologize to everyone for leaving this mod unattended for so long. I wanted to update it before but Work + Personal Life + Master Degree + Language classes was not a bright idea after all, so I should't have made a promise that I couldn't fulfill.

Anyway, I heard that Tera updated their Architecture to 64 bit and, of course, the small things that were still barely working stopped once for all.
Even if I don't play anymore, I will dedicate some time to make it work, I can't promise full functionality for all the sliders, but for now I aim for the most critical.

Today marks a big progress, here is the program working... well more like doing baby steps, but I managed to increase/decrease this lovely girls assets <3
This is using an Alpha version that I made specifically for x64, which took me 4 hours :(

Big Buff:
View attachment 112930

Decreased (even she looks sad lol):
View attachment 112932

Once I have a beta release, I will put it here and will ask for your help in testing.

Stay safe!
Wow thanks I thought you quitted this program years ago, really nice of you coming back to tune it for the 64 bit release, and I say that despite I quitted Tera a while ago,that's some dedication ;o

testio

Potential Patron
Wow indeed, I had zero hopes about being able to use this program ever again, I'll wait and test it when is ready!

Last edited:
Top Bottom