Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (2 Viewers)

Cucil772

Vivacious Visitor
I was messing around with xTera and was able to fix the issue caused by the May 24th update on my end. This is what I did:

1) Open xTera
2) Click "Tools," then click "Options." Now go to the "Advanced" tab.
3) By default, "Recommended Settings" is ticked. Instead, click on "Manually define Settings" and select that.
4) There should be a checked box called "Search Function" that has three settings in it. Those three settings are "Start Address," "End Address," and "Stack Size." "Start Address," as of now, is set to FB000000.

Change the B to A so it reads as FA000000 instead.
(Alternatively, changing the value to F9000000 will give some room in case of another Hex-changing patch.)
Thus, you should end up with something like this:

A8VYsDM.png

5) Click Save, and close xTera.
6) Re-open xTera and open Tera. You should be able to use xTera like normal now.

For those not familiar with Hexadecimal:

The values used to find the addresses in xTera are in Hexidecimal. From lowest value to highest value, these are the values used for one hex digit:
0123456789ABCDEF
...for a total of 16 "numbers" you can use.​

On different country servers, the hex values may be slightly different. You may have to play with it a little to figure it out. I guess the new ninja class affected the hex values somehow? Anywho...

Not sure if this will fix it for everyone, but hopefully it does. :P

Hymperion

Potential Patron
rrTujnk.png

Thanks Cucil772, works perfectly, you're the best, now if playing with waifus with the middle 90-60-90 (or more) XD xTera life again!!!

JoshG

Potential Patron
X-tera is not working about ktera. ktera is using xigncode. probably x-tera and Cheat engine is detected by xigncode.

JoshG

Potential Patron
CE and X-tera is not working in ktera clint. So, this can edit the body value by a Hex Editor?

if ever possible, Let me know how to fix gpk file by using hex editor.

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
After EU patch since Last week . Xtera no longer works . I can register as one hex digit Start best Manually , it again works ???

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Oh yeah. It really works again . I'm so Blond
I have not changed with A B . Now it's working. Thanks for the clue Perfecto el Mundo

I

inn0c3nce

I realized that, when you create a new character, it comes with random sliders for chest, thighs and height. From -3 to +3. Wherever you use xTera or not.
Of course, if she comes with -3 tights and you adjust to "normal" size, the "normal" people will look fat. I tried several times, usually, i get from -2 to +2 sizes (checked with sliders preview).
Thats the only issue i got, but it's not xTera side, it is part of the game.
Regards.
Can confirm that it can be replicated by using xTera during the character editor. It only works for breast and legs adjustments and have been using it to create several characters.
The way it works is it will have the opposite effect when you put in the value (having a +3 thigh size will result in a -3 thigh size after your character is created). The effect is permanent, even when xTera is off, changed equipment, login and out etc. The effect is only on you and your character alone, everyone else looks normal in game when the value is reset. So if you have an account full of characters created with xTera, you don't need to have it open when you're playing Tera for the changes.

My guess is the servers are trying to compensate the values from the client by adding or subtracting it? But that's just a shot in the dark from a guy who doesn't know anything he's talking about. Though if that's the case, the effects may be visible by other players in game.

Can anyone check if other players can see the changes made to a character xTera? Or is it just purely on the client side?

D

DarkSwordCainus

QQ截图20161102085725.png
QQ截图20161102085806.png
Why the xTera cannot find the process of Tera(TW server,Korea patch)? Does anyone know how to let xTera search that process? When I first click start game, xTera just found it,but in-game, that was gone.Plzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Can confirm that it can be replicated by using xTera during the character editor. It only works for breast and legs adjustments and have been using it to create several characters.
The way it works is it will have the opposite effect when you put in the value (having a +3 thigh size will result in a -3 thigh size after your character is created). The effect is permanent, even when xTera is off, changed equipment, login and out etc. The effect is only on you and your character alone, everyone else looks normal in game when the value is reset. So if you have an account full of characters created with xTera, you don't need to have it open when you're playing Tera for the changes.

My guess is the servers are trying to compensate the values from the client by adding or subtracting it? But that's just a shot in the dark from a guy who doesn't know anything he's talking about. Though if that's the case, the effects may be visible by other players in game.

Can anyone check if other players can see the changes made to a character xTera? Or is it just purely on the client side?
It is probably as you say.
Just as a precaution, if you are going to create a new character or modify an existing one via appearance voucher, start the game without xtera.
Use it only when you finish your changes and want to play normally.

mxjzm

Casual Client
View attachment 58219 View attachment 58220 Why the xTera cannot find the process of Tera(TW server,Korea patch)? Does anyone know how to let xTera search that process? When I first click start game, xTera just found it,but in-game, that was gone.Plzzzzzzzz
I never had a client for KTera, so it was not possible for me to try it.
Did it ever work before in k client? As far as i know there is a third party software running as a wall. Not imposible to by pass, but without the first (or second) hand experience, im quite blind.

T

thesmaster

Hey,

i bet its a stupid question but i am somehow new to Tera and its modding etc..
so my question is why the armor is not scaling with the modification of the body?
so i give the character bigger breasts but they just bounce out a little bit at the top of the armor and the bottom half of the breasts stays in the armor which looks kind of stupid ..
is there another mod to change that too or what do i have to do?

thx in advance

DatAssClown

Potential Patron
hi. this mod seems not to be working anymore on current tera usa 2017....
could you update the mod PLZ PLZ PLZ, and maybe had it have some more adjustable parts for bodies....
like hips+Booty region, youknow like to make "birthgiver hips" :P anyway the mod is not working anymore...;S
i loved this mod while it worked ,,,,,<3<3<3 it made the game worth playing almost xD

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
hi. this mod seems not to be working anymore on current tera usa 2017....
could you update the mod PLZ PLZ PLZ, and maybe had it have some more adjustable parts for bodies....
like hips+Booty region, youknow like to make "birthgiver hips" :P anyway the mod is not working anymore...;S
i loved this mod while it worked ,,,,,<3<3<3 it made the game worth playing almost xD

It seems to be workign for me in NA TERA. Try the info given in post 363 and see if that gets XTERA working again:

Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.