Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (11 Viewers)

P

Paper

Is it possible to add a butt slider similar to the one that's added for chest? It's just strange to see these hulking chests without being able to add anything to the backdoor in order to balance it out.

Deekin

Potential Patron
Can confirm that it does, but the nude mod needs to be updated for fem cast leather, as its gpk was updated.

Deekin

Potential Patron
There's no full nude mod, it's just the same decensor where there's nudity when you're not wearing anything that all the female class/race combinations have (some having partial nudity in places where applicable on occasion).

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
There's no full nude mod, it's just the same decensor where there's nudity when you're not wearing anything that all the female class/race combinations have (some having partial nudity in places where applicable on occasion).

Okay thank you :(

EDIT:

For anyone interested the latest castanic leather edits for Valkyrie patch are here:

Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff

Last edited:
A

animalmaster

Does anyone know how to make the waist thinner. The screenshots in first post shows waist can be made thinner but I cant seem to do it since waist in xtera is vertical length. I tried messing with body size but cant seem to do it.

Valkyrie9666

Potential Patron
I'm downloading for the first time, and I keep getting an error when trying to unzip or open it. As soon as I type in the password, it says Checksum error in the encrypted file and then corrupt file or wrong password. Also thanks for an awesome mod! looking forward to getting it working.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm downloading for the first time, and I keep getting an error when trying to unzip or open it. As soon as I type in the password, it says Checksum error in the encrypted file and then corrupt file or wrong password. Also thanks for an awesome mod! looking forward to getting it working.

I'm sorry you are having problems. This thread is 20 pages long, and based on what you've posted, it is impossible to tell what file is giving you problems. Please use the REPORT function to report the specific post that you are encountering problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Valkyrie9666

Potential Patron
I'm sorry you are having problems. This thread is 20 pages long, and based on what you've posted, it is impossible to tell what file is giving you problems. Please use the REPORT function to report the specific post that you are encountering problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Hi Fleet,
This is the message I'm getting when I go to unzip the file and enter the password:
C:\Users\Kyle\Downloads\xTera_r1_8.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file C:\Users\Kyle\Downloads\xTera_r1_8.rar. Corrupt file or wrong password.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thatr
Hi Fleet,
This is the message I'm getting when I go to unzip the file and enter the password:
C:\Users\Kyle\Downloads\xTera_r1_8.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file C:\Users\Kyle\Downloads\xTera_r1_8.rar. Corrupt file or wrong password.
That doesn't help me locate the post containing the link to your file..
it is impossible to tell what file is giving you problems. Please use the REPORT function to report the specific post that you are encountering problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Valkyrie9666

Potential Patron
Thatr

That doesn't help me locate the post containing the link to your file..
it is impossible to tell what file is giving you problems. Please use the REPORT function to report the specific post that you are encountering problems.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

I got the mod working, but now it's not letting me change any values. I keep getting this console message:
[Search Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Offset Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 7
[Offset Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Direct Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 7
[Direct Method] Looking for Main Breast address...
[Search Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 7

Any ideas? Thanks for all your help and responses!

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
It seems to be workign for me in NA TERA. Try the info given in post 363 and see if that gets XTERA working again

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Hello,

I can't make xTera works now be it used to be working fine before (I'm playing in EU server)
xTera seems to be recognize since there is a "Ready" in green but when I make modification with the sliders it doesn't apply them in game.
And of course I'm launching the soft and the game in administrator.

If you have a idea it would be great please !

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi Fleet,
Hello, sorry for the (really) late replay.
The password is in the main post, i just double checked and it extracts everything without a problem.
Make sure you use the password "GVZ" in caps and without quotes.

Update:
I didn't read the last message, sorry.
The message you are getting indicates that the application is unable to find the address, it tries by different methods and finally desists...
If it's still useful for you, please indicate in wich region you are trying to play. Maybe i can provide more support.

Last edited:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello,

I can't make xTera works now be it used to be working fine before (I'm playing in EU server)
xTera seems to be recognize since there is a "Ready" in green but when I make modification with the sliders it doesn't apply them in game.
And of course I'm launching the soft and the game in administrator.

If you have a idea it would be great please !
Hello,
With every update there is a posibility of the game breaking the app, by modifying some addresses. To avoid the problem i included a configurable address range, try changing the addresses and increase or move the range (start and end). It uses Hexadecimal numbers.
Currently i dont have the game installed anymore, i will try to download it tomorrow and check if this appp needs an update.
Regards.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hmm, it seems to still be working fine, it didn't work at the start but i increased the range of values (To a range from F1000000 to FF6FFFFF) and it found the necesary data in ~FA4D769C (in my specific case and in US region).

You say your problem is even if it says in Green "Ready", still does nothing. May be because it finds a wrong coincidence.
Try this:
Wait for the program to get Ready.
Once it's green, the field "Address", under "Base Value" will take a value (something like FXXXXXXX or 7XXXXXXX if you have a 32Bit system).
Copy that number and add one in hexadecimal (example FA4D769C will be FA4D769D)
Use the new address as the first value in the new range (Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Start Address, under Search function panel).
Doing this, the program will try to find the next coincidence starting from there (hoping this time it finds the real one).

Also, remember that you need to equip/unequip a visual item, change the zone in-game or similar in order to see the changes.
Let me know the results.

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Hey !

I tried your solution but it didn't work for me, idk maybe I'm doing it wrong...

So I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, then it worked fine the 1st time. But when I launched the game for the 2nd time it made me the same problem, the soft is Ready in green but the modification doesn't apply in game.

I don't want to install the game each time I want to use xTera lol xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.