Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

JCDisaray

Potential Patron
Ugh...so cool update but now back to Small Boobs...Mxjzm, can we fix this problem ourselves with that Engine Cheat Program? or do we need to wait for you to update the Physics Aduster.

Thank you again!

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello.
What is your problem JCDisaray? im running xTera like always, after reaper patch. The only change is now it works for search function instead of direct access or offsets.
I need some feedback, please reply this thread if you're having problems with xTera after Reaper patch, if not please confirm it too.
Thanks

JCDisaray

Potential Patron
xTera Problem Detected.PNG

Z

zeemeng

Hi! So your program is friggin awesome! But after the update it doesn't seem to work in-game anymore. I updated my address using cheat engine and got xtera to be ready but no responce in-game. Help?

mxjzm

Casual Client
How to make it work with Direct Access:
1) Search for the value 1065496905 usign Cheat Engine in character selection screen.
--
(Open Cheat Engine, Open Process, paste the value and press First Scan)
2) After the search, look for the last values (usually FCXXXXXX Or 7CXXXXXX where X = Any HEX number)
-- (If you see 3 values
, try the first one)
3) Copy the address and put it in Direct Search Area in Options menu (xTera).
4) Restart xTera and it will try the new value.

Also, you can always change the search intervals:
1) xTera - Tools- Options - Advanced
2) Enable Manual settings if need
3) In search Function Panel, change Start Address to a lower value
-- (I think default is FC300000, try FBF00000 in example 64bit Computers only! read note)
4) Same for End Address, increase the value if you want.
-- (Remember hexadecimal, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F)
5) Give it a try, if it works you can copy and paste the address to Direct Search to avoid search every time.

Important:
If you're running Tera on a x86 (32 bit) Operative System:
Change the search function's range from FC300000 - FF00000 to 7C30000 - 7F00000

Open xTera with admin privileges

Also remember to equip/unequip something (2 or more items in slow computers) to refresh the changes, if tera says Ready, it should work, pleae refresh your character's equip.

Last edited by a moderator:

JCDisaray

Potential Patron
Thank you Mx...I increased the Range as you instructed and it was able to find the value(s) to adjust!

Great Program! Mad Props to you Sir!

Deekin

Potential Patron
Does it work with female Amani yet? The first post doesn't say one way or the other, so I'm not sure.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Does it work with female Amani yet? The first post doesn't say one way or the other, so I'm not sure.
It seems to work for legs, arms, head, full body size. I think it doesn't work for breast and waist, not sure.
Maybe in a future release i'll include Femani suport, but at the moment im pretty busy with my work. (Any help is appreciated)

Sangriel

Potential Patron
Awesome tool! I've been using this for a while now, but i've never used it on an Elin until the reaper patch. I can't get it to work for any of her morphs: bust, waist, legs, etc, but it does work for every other race. Anyone else having this problem?

mxjzm

Casual Client
Awesome tool! I've been using this for a while now, but i've never used it on an Elin until the reaper patch. I can't get it to work for any of her morphs: bust, waist, legs, etc, but it does work for every other race. Anyone else having this problem?
I tried the reaper yesterday and loaded my "Adult Elin profile", it works perfect.
Please remember to refresh your reaper, equip/unequip, if you still have problems with reaper's body please let me know.

Sangriel

Potential Patron
Okay. Reaper works for all the adjusts except for bust adjustments with the reaper costuming or armor. However, it does for other characters. Is it restricted to bikini only?

mxjzm

Casual Client
Yes, elin boobs only works with 2013 swimsuits.
Good to hear r1.7 works even with this big bad-ass patch.

mxjzm

Casual Client
1.7 stopped working after yesterdays patch :(

Copy Paste
How to make it work with Direct Access:
1) Search for the value 1065496905 usign Cheat Engine in character selection screen.
--
(Open Cheat Engine, Open Process, paste the value and press First Scan)
2) After the search, look for the last values (usually FCXXXXXX Or 7CXXXXXX where X = Any HEX number)
-- (If you see 3 values
, try the first one)
3) Copy the address and put it in Direct Search Area in Options menu (xTera).
4) Restart xTera and it will try the new value.

Also, you can always change the search intervals:
1) xTera - Tools- Options - Advanced
2) Enable Manual settings if need
3) In search Function Panel, change Start Address to a lower value
-- (I think default is FC300000, try FBF00000 in example 64bit Computers only! read note)
4) Same for End Address, increase the value if you want.
-- (Remember hexadecimal, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F)
5) Give it a try, if it works you can copy and paste the address to Direct Search to avoid search every time. Important:
If you're running Tera on a x86 (32 bit) Operative System:
Change the search function's range from FC300000 - FF00000 to 7C30000 - 7F00000

Open xTera with admin privileges

Also remember to equip/unequip something (2 or more items in slow computers) to refresh the changes, if tera says Ready, it should work, pleae refresh your character's equip.

r1.7 is still working fine, tried 20/05/2014 - 11 pm

pop1337

Potential Patron
In game there's a potion of something that makes it display it from federation bills. To get a constant view of The underwear (as far as I can remember) would take too much work.

caboom

Potential Patron
Copy Paste

r1.7 is still working fine, tried 20/05/2014 - 11 pm

Hey, I made the changes in your post and can't get it to work, any ideas? Got Win7 64bit.
I attatched a pic with the settings I have used.

EDIT: NVM got it to work, turns out i needed to let it initialize properly before loading a saved setup. XD My Bad!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 338

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.