[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (5 Viewers)

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Thanks, my mod also based on 32 bit nude texture, if you have the list of all private server and its client information please do let me know
I've found information:
CZTera (32bit)
Menma's Tera (32bit)
Asura Tera (32bit)
Core Tera (32bit)

I think there are not so much private server coz the game havnt closed yet, but maybe in the future there are going to be released more of these

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I've found information:
CZTera (32bit)
Menma's Tera (32bit)
Asura Tera (Not sure if its 32 or 64)
Tera Evolution (Not sure if its 32 or 64)

I think there are not so much private server coz the game havnt closed yet, but maybe in the future there are going to be released more of these
Ok I'll take note on that, hopefully someone add more information

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Ok I'll take note on that, hopefully someone add more information
i hope, i will come to check the post more often, but im sure after the game closes there are going to be more 32 bit clients due many people prefers old tera than new

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Hello, ive updated the information, ive found that asura tera is 32 bits, core tera 32 bits, and remove tera evolution coz that server was closed, it was all the private servers ive found, i searched about 30 minutes and no more servers, sadly :(

Elyann

Casual Client
Glad to see someone's still modding this game and so nicely too .

Been playing on Menma a lil' myself , can't wait for the 64 bit update to come .

glenn8

Potential Patron
Nice updates. Any plans on remodelling female castanics?

Also Menma has a test 64bit client open now. And mods work just as before. But need to be re-applied.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Nice updates. Any plans on remodelling female castanics?

Also Menma has a test 64bit client open now. And mods work just as before. But need to be re-applied.
what do you mean by re applied?

and yes, I'm planing to do all female clasess in the future!

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 26 June 2022) :
NEW MOD:
  • Gstring Gold Shimmer Bikini Commission work !
  • Lewd Black and White Maid Dress Commission work !

glenn8

Potential Patron
what do you mean by re applied?

and yes, I'm planing to do all female clasess in the future!
Nice. Well I basically tried to just use my mod list as it was on menmas server but it didnt work.
I had to open up menmas files and copy paste models and textures from OG server to menmas file. That did the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.