[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (5 Viewers)

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Hello, there is a way to apply the base nude in a armor? (i got impregnable robe), im playing in menma tera server and im unable to afford a skin yet :(

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, there is a way to apply the base nude in a armor? (i got impregnable robe), im playing in menma tera server and im unable to afford a skin yet :(
I'm aware of the situation, unfortunately I'm super busy with IRL stuff at the moment.
but I'm planning to add the base nude mod to underwear that wildly available on menma's in-game market, as soon as I get free time.

unknownman

Potential Patron
I'm aware of the situation, unfortunately I'm super busy with IRL stuff at the moment.
but I'm planning to add the base nude mod to underwear that wildly available on menma's in-game market, as soon as I get free time.
I hope you realease more new outfit's mod as well

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
thank you!, for now i got devilicious skin, i hope you can add an option for full nude for that skin in a future

Last edited:

zanpa

Illustrator
Hello, I really like your mod :3
I wanted to try them on Tera Asura's server, but they don't work, first it doesn't have the 'CompositePackageMapper.dat' file in the 'S1Game\CookedPC\' folder.
I tried using the file you left in an answer right here, the TMM runs but does not apply any mods when I enter the game. :'(

BunnyRei

Potential Patron
Anyway you can make the Grey Underwear mod for main armour of underwear what is often used. The current underwear is not sold on Menma's Tera at all in the trade broker.

lordans1

Potential Patron
Hello, is there any way to transfer this nudity mod to the server (Akeron Online)? Here the game rolled back to the old version, but no shinobi yet.

Last edited:

Nyelm

Potential Patron
Hello, I really like your mod :3
I wanted to try them on Tera Asura's server, but they don't work, first it doesn't have the 'CompositePackageMapper.dat' file in the 'S1Game\CookedPC\' folder.
I tried using the file you left in an answer right here, the TMM runs but does not apply any mods when I enter the game. :'(
please see my post on page 17

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Anyway you can make the Grey Underwear mod for main armour of underwear what is often used. The current underwear is not sold on Menma's Tera at all in the trade broker.
do you have suggestion where should I put the full body nude mod on?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
sorry for being inactive, I'm currently really busy, I'll try to be active again once I got free time again.
Discord change the naming recently, so this is my new Discord name.
1688363613587.png

Nyelm

Potential Patron
which part, include screenshot pls
it's all up the front, please see:
2023-07-08 06_04_20-Window.png

By the way, while you're fixing this, can you please offer a flat version like 1.5? you've stuck us with no other option but what you went with for 2.1. At least rehost 1.5 for those of us who want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.