[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (3 Viewers)

BunnyRei

Potential Patron
Hello Kitty Elin Pink Uniform is very easy to get and sold often, For underwear it would be a little trick as every class pretty much use different underwear.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
it's all up the front, please see:
View attachment 147831
By the way, while you're fixing this, can you please offer a flat version like 1.5? you've stuck us with no other option but what you went with for 2.1. At least rehost 1.5 for those of us who want it.
This issue actually one of the my main problem when developing the 4k texture.
Unfortunately it's not possible to fix it due to the game engine limitation as far as I know, the game is hard coded to flip half of the normal map on 2 of the color channel ( red, green, blue ) I forgot which one, and it would make the seam even more apparent if I pre flip it before the in-game flip ( I already tried it ).
There's work around for that by making the normal map flat ( making all the bump detail gone like the bump on areola ), and I don't want that, so yeah the seam will be there I'm sorry.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello Kitty Elin Pink Uniform is very easy to get and sold often, For underwear it would be a little trick as every class pretty much use different underwear.
okay I'll take note on that, it would be much better if you can provide me the screenshot of the item detail,
I'm still away and not on my pc at home at the moment, although I tried to work with this current pc I have right now, but the pc is really slow, it barely open Tera, and when opening blender it crashed all the time.

hopefully I can come back at the end of this month, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting. T_T

BunnyRei

Potential Patron
okay I'll take note on that, it would be much better if you can provide me the screenshot of the item detail,
I'm still away and not on my pc at home at the moment, although I tried to work with this current pc I have right now, but the pc is really slow, it barely open Tera, and when opening blender it crashed all the time.

hopefully I can come back at the end of this month, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting. T_T
This one is sold quite often and only takes about 10 dungeon runs to obtain.
1689544439770.png

unknownman

Potential Patron
Only reason I picked The hello kitty one is because it's easy to get but not many people use it, the black Paw outfit is really cute so i would rather see the outfit.
It sure is cute but it will be cuter with Elin's tits and ass exposed. We are here for the eye candy, aren't we? Beside, you can get every outfit in game without purchasing with the help of Unicast.
Hello Kitty outfit is just the meh version of Black Paw one.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
This issue actually one of the my main problem when developing the 4k texture.
Unfortunately it's not possible to fix it due to the game engine limitation as far as I know, the game is hard coded to flip half of the normal map on 2 of the color channel ( red, green, blue ) I forgot which one, and it would make the seam even more apparent if I pre flip it before the in-game flip ( I already tried it ).
There's work around for that by making the normal map flat ( making all the bump detail gone like the bump on areola ), and I don't want that, so yeah the seam will be there I'm sorry.
Can you please make the old versions available?

Wcain

Potential Patron
So I guess no one other than Baal-Zevuul is interested in the mod I proposed on this thread earlier this year for the elin mummy bandages costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.