[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (3 Viewers)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Yes, STARACAPE client fully downloaded, made file check.
STARSCAPE laucher prevent MOD istallation, tryed such steps
1 Launch TMM
1.1 Apply MOD`s
2 Launch STARSCAPE launcher
2.2 Start Game
X FAIL, Launcher start file check, downloaded file CompositePackageMapper.dat
-No MOD applyed

1 Launch STARSCAPE launcher
2 Launch TMM
2.1Apply MOD
3 Start game
X FAIL, Launcher start file check, downloaded file CompositePackageMapper.dat
-No MOD applyed

1 Launch STARTSCAPE launcher
1.1 Force check files
2 While STARSCAPE launcher check files lunch TMM
2.1 Wait while STARTSCAPE launcher check`s files
2.2 In TMM apply MOD
3 Start game, launcher not start file check, but MOD also not working.
For this I don't know the solution yet, since I played on menma, but one of my mod user from starscape has no problem using all the mods.
And all the private server is based on the same leaked dev Tera build, so the file shouldn't be that different from one and another.
I think this happen because your game file missing one of the file required for the mod to attach to.
Starscape_IM39.png

How install MOD`s?
In TMM can be imported only 2 MOD`s
-PuffyBlushBareFeetPublic V4.0, can be applyed, but work in game
-PuffyBlushUnderwear V2.0, can be imported, unable apply
You can put 2 variant of a mod, however you can only apply one of them at the time.
In this you put 2 variant of Gray inner wear mod, but you can only apply one variant since both mod affect same in-game item which is Gray inner wear.

1 Launch STARTSCAPE launcher
1.1 Force check files
2 While STARSCAPE launcher check files lunch TMM <<<<<<<<<<
2.1 Wait while STARTSCAPE launcher check`s files <<<<<<<<<<
2.2 In TMM apply MOD <<<<<<<<<<
3 Start game, launcher not start file check, but MOD also not working.
Try let the game finish checking all the file, before opening TMM, if something missing, it will try download what is missing.
Don't do anything while the launcher do the file check or downloading, wait until all finished then you can open TMM.

Last edited:

Dariil

Potential Patron
Downloaded TERA MENMA, and also this MOD NOT FOR THIS SERVER

First need make some manipulations
-File "CompositePackageMapper.dat" missed, client have file with name "PkgMapper.dat"
I`ve thinked " OK, Vatson" but #%^& NO, just rename file for PMM not helps, Yes it helps start PMM(forgot say, need make 1 more file "CompositePackageMapper.clean", only then PMM starts)
-NO ONE mod can be imported in PMM, ALL have error, something missing in game files

For test, in TotalCommander made file comparsion, about 80% difference(CompositePackageMapper.dat(STARSCAPE) VS PkgMapper.dat(MENMA))

And for last, that is Akeron client CooedPC folder files, that all files there

Akeron.png

Other clients have different files in client.

Looks like need something like MetaInjector, which replace textures, but it also works only on that client for which was been made.

IF need can make screen`s with error, when importing MOD`s

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Downloaded TERA MENMA, and also this MOD NOT FOR THIS SERVER

First need make some manipulations
-File "CompositePackageMapper.dat" missed, client have file with name "PkgMapper.dat"
I`ve thinked " OK, Vatson" but #%^& NO, just rename file for PMM not helps, Yes it helps start PMM(forgot say, need make 1 more file "CompositePackageMapper.clean", only then PMM starts)
-NO ONE mod can be imported in PMM, ALL have error, something missing in game files

For test, in TotalCommander made file comparsion, about 80% difference(CompositePackageMapper.dat(STARSCAPE) VS PkgMapper.dat(MENMA))

And for last, that is Akeron client CooedPC folder files, that all files there

View attachment 145052

Other clients have different files in client.

Looks like need something like MetaInjector, which replace textures, but it also works only on that client for which was been made.

IF need can make screen`s with error, when importing MOD`s
I haven't look at Akeron server at all, I just know it recently, does this server using the 64bit client?

This is the content of CookedPC for Menma :
1680904862568.png

And this is for Starscape :
1680905145443.png

Dariil

Potential Patron
I haven't look at Akeron server at all, I just know it recently, does this server using the 64bit client?

This is the content of CookedPC for Menma :
View attachment 145053

And this is for Starscape :
View attachment 145054

My MENMA client file list
Client downloaded, foced file check, launched, character created, game closed, and only then tryed patch with PMM
MENMA.png

undershifted files with names which contains first letter "C" in file names, in rectangle, which file tryed give PMM. In TC lister file looks like the file "CompositePackageMapper.dat"

Now delet all clients, and try download from torrent, because I have different files.
I`m also not know, say how to check

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
My MENMA client file list
Client downloaded, foced file check, launched, character created, game closed, and only then tryed patch with PMM
View attachment 145056
undershifted files with names which contains first letter "C" in file names, in rectangle, which file tryed give PMM. In TC lister file looks like the file "CompositePackageMapper.dat"

Now delet all clients, and try download from torrent, because I have different files.
here you go try use this, it's my CompositePackageMapper.dat put it in CookedPC folder

Attachments

CompositePackageMapper.zip
13.1 MB · Views: 132

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
You have made many different dresses, you are great, your work is impeccable. I want to give you an idea to make all your mods (with different dresses) in the form of a finished assembly. In order not to download each file separately.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
You have made many different dresses, you are great, your work is impeccable. I want to give you an idea to make all your mods (with different dresses) in the form of a finished assembly. In order not to download each file separately.
like compile all of them together?, wouldn't that make the mod file too big and not allow the user to mix and match with the other mod?

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
like compile all of them together?, wouldn't that make the mod file too big and not allow the user to mix and match with the other mod?
I did not think about that.
Well, you can make an exe installer with the ability to select the mods you need to install =) Although the idea is so-so =)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I did not think about that.
Well, you can make an exe installer with the ability to select the mods you need to install =) Although the idea is so-so =)
I see, but there's is already program for that, it's called Tera mod manager, I've put the tutorial on the first top page, that's how I install my mod

permanent_instance

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Woah this is amazing! I wasn't aware Tera modding had come so far along! Great work Tori3, truly.

This will get me back in the game for sure. Are there any such mods for the current version of Blade and Soul? I'm aware it's a different game, so no worries if you have no idea.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Woah this is amazing! I wasn't aware Tera modding had come so far along! Great work Tori3, truly.

This will get me back in the game for sure. Are there any such mods for the current version of Blade and Soul? I'm aware it's a different game, so no worries if you have no idea.
thank youu ^^

not that I'm aware of such a mod since I don't play blade and soul.

Gehon

Potential Patron
Hello, I have a variant that I would like to commission.
Please confirm your discord.
Thank you!

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, I have a variant that I would like to commission.
Please confirm your discord.
Thank you!
hi sorry for late reply, I might already accepted your discord friend req, please message me again, I just back from vacation, and I'm currently still busy with work stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.