Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

xion1

Potential Patron
hi ppl u rly do a good job with the mods and i was wondering if theres a way to get a swap costume for silk underwear to the last innerwear(underwear).
thx in advance

Nyelm

Potential Patron
the new elin class breaks completely with the uncensor mod(literally just a floating head). Is there any chance we could get the uncensor mod remade?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
i have this issue too.. is it possible to solve this issue? Thanks.
The uncensor was created before the new elin class existed, so when you use this mod you make her body disappear.
To fix it you must take all of the modded costume textures one by one from the old mod and insert them into the new patched costume folder.
It's a lot of work and I don't know if there's any modders still active in TERA to do it.

xiaoicy

Potential Patron
The uncensor was created before the new elin class existed, so when you use this mod you make her body disappear.
To fix it you must take all of the modded costume textures one by one from the old mod and insert them into the new patched costume folder.
It's a lot of work and I don't know if there's any modders still active in TERA to do it.

Yeah.. not sure if anyone still around to do it. but i once saw naduron said that we can just replace file from either Ktera or Jtera to apply those mod?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Yeah.. not sure if anyone still around to do it. but i once saw naduron said that we can just replace file from either Ktera or Jtera to apply those mod?

Well it can't hurt to try it.
I don't know which type of armor this new class wears, but depending which one it is, you want to copy the KTERA/JTERA version of Popori_F_H.gpk (for heavy) or Popori_F_L.gpk (for leather) or Popori_F_R.gpk (for cloth) and place it in your "...\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC" folder.
Back-up the original file before you over-write it with the new one in case it's no good and you need to put it back.

Naduron

Content Creator
Ninja files are inside the Popori_F_R.gpk they have a "N" on their file name: Popori_F_N03_Body_diff

Elin heavy and leather should still work..

I'm still playing on the worst publisher ever existed (yup worse then EA :p) and they still have no release date for the ninja. so im going to play something else while waiting for it :p

Last edited:

xiaoicy

Potential Patron
I will try to download ktera tonight and see whether i can mod the ninja mesh over. If cant maybe u guys can help me with it?

*Update*
Manage to download Jtera and the PC package works!

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Potential Patron
What would it take to get the mods to work with the Ninja, then? Finding somewhere to download the K/JTERA PC packages and then slapping the mods on them after overriding NATERA with them? Or ould renaming the fiels to add the N work?

xiaoicy

Potential Patron
Just download Ktera/Jtera and place the PC folder and name them _PC in the CH folder and magic will appear ^^

Naduron would suggest us to rename the downloaded PC folder rather than replacing all the PC contain as every patch u will need to re-apply again.

So rename the folder will be a better choice.

Gunblazer42

Potential Patron
Right. So just so I get it straight, we get J/KTERA, grab their PC folder and stick it in as _PC for NATERA, and then we apply the mods here to those files?

xiaoicy

Potential Patron
Yup. By the way, Those J/Ktera PC folder include de-censor content. So maybe u wan some nude mod or whatever stuffs, u can just add into _PC folder.

But do take note to make a backup first, as im nt sure whether those mod over here can work with new patch or not. Just to play safe ^^

Naduron

Content Creator
Anyone that can upload the new JP/KR files? so i can update the decensor mod

need lots of files:
Popori_F_H.gpk
Popori_F_L.gpk
Popori_F_R.gpk
and all the gpk that has numbers on them like Popori_F_R21.gpk, Popori_F_H31.gpk.

i dont have enough space left on my "gaming" HDD :p

xiaoicy

Potential Patron
I can do that, but nid to get back home in order to do so. Anyway i can upload to mediafire. Or any preference u like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.