Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (2 Viewers)

Nai

Potential Patron
i was try to import the downloded files... but nothing changed in game why?
i was downloading the file here and open t´he original pc_event_17 file and import the
PC_Event_17_Popori_F_01_diff
PC_Event_17_Popori_F_01_spec
PC_Event_17_Popori_F_diff
PC_Event_17_Popori_F_spec

files in it. but it was change nothing... i was do anything wrong?

username2892

Potential Patron
@Nai

So, sometimes there are more than 1 type of the selected file inside the gpk with a different ending. I had the same problem at first but just keep at it, it's kind of confusing, but once you learn how to use properly, everything works out.

T

tontje

Does anyone still have the Human_F_R21 skirtless version (frill robe)?
Can't find active links for it anymore.

Also, how do you remove parts of a costume ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
There is a new skin, "Monokini". I wonder if it´s possible to remove the clothes there without showing transparency. I´m downloading Tera currently again to try it out myself.

H

hinami23

Hi! I want to thank you for all the mods and efforts! I have a question. I just downloaded the Black elin hair color and i have no idea where to put it. Could you please explain? Thanks in advance!

Miyumii

Potential Patron
I would love to finally see in a game male characters with huge cocks. They always make female nudes.:(

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
All those fancy armor and animation mods and I have yet to find a normal nude mod which just removes those bloody underwear clothes when you're wearing nothing.
Can't someone clean this mess of Tera topics up? Everytime I look at it I get confused and overloaded with stuff I don't even want.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I would love to finally see in a game male characters with huge cocks. They always make female nudes.:(

You know, there is a modder who makes male nudes. USF4 Mod - Ryu Nude by Segadordelinks on DeviantArt
Street fighter male nudes! Go crazy shoryuken-ing while being stark naked! Or if you want, give a new meaning to 'balls to the wall'. :)
He has a couple others in there too. Have fun. :)
As far as Tera is concerned. it would take some editing, would it? I am not sure if it would be easy to do.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
These mods still work? The first and only mod I tried to use showed invisible arms and legs. It was some swimsuit I wore, but not sure if it was from the 2013 (Elin) swimsuit pack.\

The game gets plenty of updates, so I feared they may be broken now...

Naduron

Content Creator
These mods still work? The first and only mod I tried to use showed invisible arms and legs. It was some swimsuit I wore, but not sure if it was from the 2013 (Elin) swimsuit pack.\

The game gets plenty of updates, so I feared they may be broken now...

Yes.. they will NEVER go out of date cause they are all DDS file, while 99% other modders only save their files in GPK wich only last until next update/expansion...

Vorpalspork

Potential Patron
I don't see any downloads for the human female succubus and swimsuits. I know there were screenshots on the original thread of those. Are they still downloadable somewhere?

Deackon Frost

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for reposting this here too, but I can't seem to find a good link for the UThelper tool. Could someone give me a hand please?

Midgart

Potential Patron
xrZsjV5.jpg

xFJ5TOl.png

Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] | Undertow Please if anyone re-uploaded this mod

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

This gpk of the 2013 swimwear set contains the castanic one-piece you're looking for, as created by exinfernalis. It also has my mod of the human female dyable bikini which is nice on the new Brawler.

Site download:
PC_Event_11.patched.gpk.7z

The attached file is a .patch version of the 2013 swimwear set gpk, which you can just drop into your ..../Packages/CH/PC folder just like any other mod. It doesn't replace the original file and the game simply reads it first since it's a .patch file and ignores the original one.

Attachments

PC_Event_11.patched.gpk.7z
30.6 MB · Views: 533

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.