Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

PervySage

Potential Patron
I have noticed that the link to the video walk through dose not work it just sends me to the same page i was on i have also tried all i can but don't understand why it dose not work i think i might be missing a peace of the puzzle you have so many instructions scatter'd all over the website i don't know which to do first and in what order if you don't mind at least telling us like step 1 step 2 step 3 etc that would be wonderfull.

Unknown 21

Potential Patron
Hi im rly into ur work but i want to be clear about something. How dangerously can it be to use this piece of art in Tera Online is there any1 known who has been banned for this ? An answer would be greatly appericiated thanks

Naduron

Content Creator
Hi im rly into ur work but i want to be clear about something. How dangerously can it be to use this piece of art in Tera Online is there any1 known who has been banned for this ? An answer would be greatly appericiated thanks

EU - Allowed to mod, it's acctuly the only publisher where it's OK to mod their game.
Many people have been posting about mods on their forum, just keep in mind that it is a T-rated forum so dont post any pictures and the forum is for talking about the game and not mods so keep them on the modding communties.
US - Care but to lazy to bother, only ban people that are posting about it on their forum.
KR and JP - Hate mods

Sharpfangjr

Potential Patron
What is used to mod the game these days? Umod? Either I'm blind or just can't find it, but is there any mods for Berserker Humans?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
What is used to mod the game these days? Umod? Either I'm blind or just can't find it, but is there any mods for Berserker Humans?

Umod still works but it's much more smooth is you use UtHelper instead.
You won't find many mods for human beserker simply because most of the heavy armors don't allow much creative modding due to heavy basebody clipping.

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
can someone change that costume so that the white becomes invisible?
TERA_ScreenShot_20171031_100059.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20171031_100105.png
I can not get it :(

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Is there any working Castanic nude mods right now? I can't seem to find a working one atm, so I was wondering if any of you guys had a better idea

Zunga

Avid Affiliate

Gwandak

Potential Patron
I saw your post and just checked in-game and they are still working for me.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...mages/9/94/TERA-Castanic-Female-Swimsuits.jpg

Niveous Torpedo Swimsuit
Smoking Torpedo Swimsuit
Sanguine Torpedo Swimsuit

are the ones the mod works with.
I will check again. I'm rather new to tera so maybe it's just that I don't know what im doing, but I will see again. Do I need Umod or UTHelper for this mod to work? The link for UTHelper posted on the first page is broken and I've tried a simple google search and came up with nothing. If it's Umod, the link provided within the above link for the castanic nude mod is also broken.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I will check again. I'm rather new to tera so maybe it's just that I don't know what im doing, but I will see again. Do I need Umod or UTHelper for this mod to work? The link for UTHelper posted on the first page is broken and I've tried a simple google search and came up with nothing. If it's Umod, the link provided within the above link for the castanic nude mod is also broken.

Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods

=========GPK=========
no need to use UMOD tool.

Make a \TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\
Notice the _CH so the game reads these files first

and extract the download into the

\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC

folder

Swimsuit

Bush: MEGA
Shaved: MEGA

Gwandak

Potential Patron

Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods

=========GPK=========
no need to use UMOD tool.

Make a \TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\
Notice the _CH so the game reads these files first

and extract the download into the

\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\_CH\PC

folder

Swimsuit

Bush: MEGA
Shaved: MEGA
Well maybe the reason this mod won't work for me is because I just started playing this game. I can't find any of the torpedo swimsuits in the store/dressing room. I'm just assuming they don't have them in there anymore, hence the reason I can't get this mod to work for me.

Shadow_Strider

Potential Patron
Are there any nude mods that work with the 2013 and 2014 swimsuits? I haven't been able to find any which is odd because those swimsuits allow for enhancements.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Are there any nude mods that work with the 2013 and 2014 swimsuits? I haven't been able to find any which is odd because those swimsuits allow for enhancements.
There probably aren't nude mods for them simply because they are not possible. Enmass or whoever they contract to make their outfits are very, very skilled at mesh optimization, and chop out nearly every single vertici they cannot be seen.

What this means is that there is no body underneath the armor, and if you tried to remove the armor you'd just see big gaping holes through the body. Here's an example of what I mean:

1.jpg

I haven't personally taken a close look at the 2013 and 2014 swimsuits, so this is just a guess. But given their popularity, I think it's unlikely that nobody would have made a nude mod for them if it were possible to do so. :/

Shadow_Strider

Potential Patron
Anyone know if there is a nude mode that works with the female brawlers normal armor. I have mods that work with some of the armors but when I equip the most common armor for the brawler I get left with just a floating head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.