Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
a short question. Can anyone re- upload ? without panties
Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia] v3

S14Oqq7.png

And pls re upload PC_Event_01.gpk High-Elf version of this swimsuit
vPCPj9E.png

xFdmo1A.png

or like via PM to me . With download link
Thanks for the help , answer greaz <3

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator

Attachments

Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia].rar
11.6 MB · Views: 289

Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia] v1.rar
10.6 MB · Views: 222

Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia] v2.rar
10.4 MB · Views: 240

Castanic - Event 14 [Mafia] v3.rar
11.6 MB · Views: 224

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
thank you so much. the link was dead. I love your work < 3
Is there for Elf ? Is there a high elf or human version

Last edited:

Wolfwod

Potential Patron
Good to see you back, Naduron! I was wondering if you could "fix" the Nightshadow Armor Switch (Skirt version) you made some time ago? Right now, if you use it, it only hides the weapon at the back on new classes (gunner, brawler and ninja). And one more thing, idk if you ever made a guide about modding, but could you tell me how to make new dyable parts on dyable costumes? And when modding how affects the final results the cstm, mask, norm and spec dds? diff is the outter appearance, but I'm not 100% sure what the others do. Thanks for all the mods btw

exinfernalis

Avid Affiliate
And pls re upload PC_Event_01.gpk High-Elf version of this swimsuit

Heyas, been gone for a while, just happened to stop by and saw you wanted my old 2012 swimsuit stuff.

I've included the 2012 swimsuit edits for Castanic/High Elf/Human in the .gpk. I am also including the .dds files for just the High Elf in case you only want Elves. Just pop them in with UTHelper.

Preview of races:

53LdjLp.jpg

Attachments

PC_Event_01.zip
18.7 MB · Views: 583

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Heyas, been gone for a while, just happened to stop by and saw you wanted my old 2012 swimsuit stuff.

I've included the 2012 swimsuit edits for Castanic/High Elf/Human in the .gpk. I am also including the .dds files for just the High Elf in case you only want Elves. Just pop them in with UTHelper.

Thanks for this!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know of a full nude mod for any of the High Elf swimsuits (2012, 2013 or 2014)?

Last edited:

exinfernalis

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for this!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know of a full nude mod for any of the High Elf swimsuits (2012, 2013 or 2014)?

Unfortunately, there is no full mesh for Elves in any of their swimsuits, so a full nude mod is impossible with any elf swimsuits.

The only full nude options for High Elf is a hex-edited Federation Supply Robe, or modded skive-type underwear, which you'd have to use a potion to see (in NA tera at least, dunno about other regions).

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, there is no full mesh for Elves in any of their swimsuits, so a full nude mod is impossible with any elf swimsuits.

The only full nude options for High Elf is a hex-edited Federation Supply Robe, or modded skive-type underwear, which you'd have to use a potion to see (in NA tera at least, dunno about other regions).

Thank you for this information!

I have managed to find hex-edited base armours for High Elf but only for Heavy and Cloth armour. Are there any links for Light (i.e. Leather) armour or the skive underwear for High Elf? Or even a guide for hex-editing the base innerwear armour?

Last edited:

exinfernalis

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for this information!

I have managed to find hex-edited base armours for High Elf but only for Heavy and Cloth armour. Are there any links for Light (i.e. Leather) armour or the skive underwear for High Elf? Or even a guide for hex-editing the base innerwear armour?

Infinity496's Guide on how to swap armors in Tera

I've attached my underwear gpk, it includes elf / human / castanic / elin.

Attachments

UnderWear00.zip
8.5 MB · Views: 361

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Infinity496's Guide on how to swap armors in Tera

I've attached my underwear gpk, it includes elf / human / castanic / elin.

Thank you for this! And thanks to everyone all for you super helpful replies and comments!

One last thought: would it be possible for you to please upload the in the .dds files for the Human and Castanic swimsuits and the underwear for all the races too as it would be great to have them all in one place. This way (if I understand the system correctly) we can always regardless of changes have a nude version of the underwear or swimsuit costumes. Thanks again!

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have the popori_f Korean version files (for robe/leather/metal) post ninja update that they can upload somewhere?
This would be an ez fix to the decensor patch no longer working for NA post-ninja update.

P

PsychoNeko

Hello,
Could anyone update the sitting animation swap so it can be used with a ninja ? I know it's not an easy thing to do, but it would be really great if was done.
Thank you !

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Back to playing Tera again, love this game but sometimes I need a break...but that break is over!

Can't wait till you get the Ninja class over there with you Naduran, if I could buy the game for you here in the US so you could play here I would in a heartbeat lol.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hmm, I just noticed that Castanic's default armor isn't nude. Anyone know if there was a way to make it so the default armor is nude for a robe wearing Castanic?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
That sucks, why can't they not chop up the meshes!

The "official" reason is that basebody clipping saves resources, allowing the game to run more smoothly, not wasting time drawing parts of the body you cannot see.
The reality is unless your PC is a microwave oven, something from last century or totally not intended for gaming, then it's going to make very little difference to performance whether clipping takes place or not.
Those of us who have been modding costume files for awhile come to realise that the way basebodies get clipped often has more to do with preventing nice mods than anything else.
But every now and again the game mods get lazy and something slips through where the basebody is mostly complete.
However it's pretty rare that happens anymore in TERA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.