Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (3 Viewers)

daenks

Potential Patron
where can I find the nude mods ? all links on the first page are redirecting to GVZ, any new link or in which post can I find the nude mod to download on undertow ?

Naduron

Content Creator
Finally have my PC and the internet back, it took almost 2 years. :p
- Re-uploaded post nr 1,2 and 3.
- Re-uploaded Nightshadow + added many more
- Also added mods which i forgot to upload.

Last edited:

mutyaburi

Potential Patron
Only for testing, didn't upload that one (until now).
Well, here is it, fell free to do whatever you want with this:
For all (School Sit <-> Sit, School Photo <-> Love, Walk <-> Run)

High Elf Female: Download

Castanic Female: Download
Human Female: Download

I'll update my Mod Thread when i get more free time, maybe more swaps or reverse ing.
Regards
thx to your link

mutyaburi

Potential Patron
PC_Event_14black.jpg PC_Event_14white.jpg

MEGA
include castanic version

brantkin

Potential Patron
I for some reason can't download uthelper it goes to a kinda blank page and it says http:.www. and then it display the website. And every time i try to correct it it resorts to default. Does anyone have a mirror or something i can download it from?

Midgart

Potential Patron
If Someone could do the same mode to Wintera Snowbite and Wintera Christmas Kumas "no snow seat" Please
IyjlEE5.png

Naduron

Content Creator
Done re-uploading,
tried to add more mods which i forgot to add but ran out of space :p
going to try with the other topics :p

YuRi

Potential Patron
I was use [ Elin - School Sit + Maid Dance + Maid Greet + School Pose ] and new class has been released (like a ninja i don't know how to call english.)

so that class has no animation (like an skyrim which does not run FNIS)

and i think new class Animset file is require for patched pose file and
here is added file for new class animset i guess
http://i.imgur.com/Jl1Ad0k.png

problem is i try editing to use tool like a Extractdata,UTHelper,TeraHelper but i can't edit gpk files properly.. some help pls?

Chip35

Casual Client
At the beginning it is necessary to understand what is animation. Animation - sets the sequence of changes over time bone position. In Tera in the Mesh structure set bones. gpk is package, which contained Mesh and Animation for the bones of this mesh.

Code:
UAnimSet{
TimeArray
UAnimSequence{
    RawAnimData{
        TimePosition{
            BoneIndex
            Position
            }
        }
    }
}

UMesh{
BoundingBox
Bones{
    BoneIndex
    Orientation
    Position
    }
Lods{
    Sections
    Faces
    UsedBones
    Chunk{
        Vertex
        Face
        Normal, Binormal, Tangent,
        {BoneIndex,Influences}
        }
    Vertex
    Influences
    }
}

You can not just pick up and add animation to the package if her bone structure does not correspond to the mesh.
You will need the program is much more complicated than Extractdata, TeraHelper. It is necessary to read the full structure of the objects. Compare the structure of bones and other data. Record it all in gpk package.
Presumably, without UE3Editor or a program that understands ALL structure of the objects you will not work.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Has anyone got the nude (or near nude) version for the Castanic 2012 swimsuits or even other years, please? I have a version but it crashes at cut-scenes for some reason.... The one I am currently using is for the Niveous Torpedo 2012 Castanic version swimsuit.

EDIT: The one here: seems to work:

Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods | Undertow

Last edited:

Se7enex

Potential Patron
help. after using the event body, some of the costumes have invisible legs, hands and body

So, what that means is that the gpk file you are using is missing meshes/textures or using the wrong ones. What you need to do is backup and use the original file that came with the game and make sure next time you make a patch file you follow the instructions carefully.

I actually have invisible bodies and stuff too but I think this is due to missing brawler meshes. It would be awesome if someone could just upload their entire patch collection as a .rar because the only mega collection available came out before brawler update so all of the brawlers are invisible.

Krazy

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if this will ever be seen, but I'd like to request that you make a pantyless or topless version of the new inner wear (newish) and a full nude version of the devilicious. There's only topless of devilicious from what I can see

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'm not sure if this will ever be seen, but I'd like to request that you make a pantyless or topless version of the new inner wear (newish) and a full nude version of the devilicious. There's only topless of devilicious from what I can see

I'm not active in TERA anymore, but as a texture modder I can tell you the reason there's only a topless version of devilicious is because there is no skin mesh under the bottom part (and actually the topless one doesn't work properly for elves, they get holes in the boobs).
The innerwear I looked at had similar clipping problems (no skin mesh underneath) and lop-sided boobs for reasons best known to TERA devs...

Krazy

Potential Patron
I'm not active in TERA anymore, but as a texture modder I can tell you the reason there's only a topless version of devilicious is because there is no skin mesh under the bottom part (and actually the topless one doesn't work properly for elves, they get holes in the boobs).
The innerwear I looked at had similar clipping problems (no skin mesh underneath) and lop-sided boobs for reasons best known to TERA devs...
Huh, was not aware. Thanks for letting me know

Zunga

Avid Affiliate

Do you have a link for the modded devilicious outfits, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.