Tera - Mods (5 Viewers)

Falcy

Potential Patron
Not gonna lie.. the censoring the NA version did was the primary reason I stayed away from it.
Maybe now I'll actually play this game like it was meant to be played <_<

infinity496

Content Creator
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/Chrono_Fighter234/TERA_ScreenShot_20120430_232857.png

So, I'm curious, did the Aman females in KR Tera have nipples?
If you look closely at the armor, in between the small slits on the bottom of it, you'll notice the textures are gone/transparent and you can see inside the body. I apologize if it's hard to see in the picture.

As far as I've seen, the Aman female never had any nipples. If she did, they'd be visible on armors like L15. Her H09 is essentially bottomless and her underwear (*0) is essentially nude. The male aman, popori, and baraka share her dislike of underwear.

Jeany

Casual Client
just tried the castanic bikini mod and it changes nothing, if im ingame and drop all armor it still shows the basic starter armor as underwear. is there anything else i need to change or just the 3 files ? or is it only working with the NA and EU english client?

BLOODYJOKER

Potential Patron
I signed up just to say great work. Also wanted to add that it might be a good idea if you can change the bikini into one of the template design for anyone that doesn't have to go naked just to see it. Just a thought.

Naduron

Content Creator
I signed up just to say great work. Also wanted to add that it might be a good idea if you can change the bikini into one of the template design for anyone that doesn't have to go naked just to see it. Just a thought.

Ah good idea. :)

I guess it would be the one with the lowest level. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lulu

Potential Patron
awesome work. thanks a lot.

i noticed that some (like the lvl 2 metal suit) low lvl armors also are bikinis now.

Ah good idea. :)

I guess it would be the one with the lowest level. :)

the 1st craftable armor (=template) would be great. they are for lvl 10

Drazul

Potential Patron
As far as I know, those armors don't exist in the game content yet. Once one of the other additional armors becomes available, I think I may know of a way to swap it for another armor in its own file (e.g. 19, 20, 21), but not for one of the armors in the main armor file (0-18).

I plan to make a small swapping tutorial, as the mod for all the female characters alone is almost 900MB in files, for only 120 bytes of actual change to the files.

The nexus reputation vendor in Khanovar Front has one of the new models.
You can try them on, other than that I haven't anything yet.
If you want I could provide a screen shot of it.
Flip side nexus events are disabled so there is no way to obtain it.

Had one question.
Frogster has censored the blood on the screen for the Eu.
Is it even possible to undo this censor or did they made sure it can't be done?

eyenight

Content Creator
awesome work. thanks a lot.

i noticed that some (like the lvl 2 metal suit) low lvl armors also are bikinis now.

the 1st craftable armor (=template) would be great. they are for lvl 10

Nice idea, I've changed the 0 with 01 instead of 00, it's the 1st craft armor. Now I can use bikini on my high lvs armor without removing it. Too bad I can't dye it. Maybe someone know how to dye the bikini?

kahntact

Potential Patron
any idea when edits to new elin armor would be - got ktera files just some of the new armor has shorts! >.> deem ugly things

Drazul

Potential Patron
I can confirm that tier 13 is in the Eu version, pretty sure it is in the US one as well.
Currently parts of tier 13 are on the AH.

Drazul

Potential Patron
About my previous statement.
Tier 13 is in game but it has the old skins.

Only the nexus vendor has one of the new armors available.
But well nexus are disabled.

BLOODYJOKER

Potential Patron
I want to ask if anyone have the file for the bikini template idea for the Castanic Sorcerer. With Finals and full time work I barely have enough time to play as it is. I would be greatly appreciated if anyone can do that for me.

Atmey

Potential Patron
Moving the links to the first post for easier find would be nice.

Damn the Aman armor looks hot, too bad their skin is harder than rock.

lulu

Potential Patron
hmm is it possible to change different armor types too?
like metal armor < - > cloth ?

i would love to see my Berserker in beautiful cloth dresses....

eyenight

Content Creator
hmm is it possible to change different armor types too?
like metal armor < - > cloth ?

i would love to see my Berserker in beautiful cloth dresses....

Yes it's possible. Here is my human sorcerer on heavy armor..

Heavy Sorcerer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.